CompTIA Certified trainers & Proven training methodologies
Accredited, up-to-date course material
Extensive hands-on & Real world scenarios
98.5% exam pass success rate
The CompTIA Cloud Essentials Training is designed for anyone who is interested in understanding cloud computing concepts and principles.
In this training, candidates will get to learn:
- Basic concepts, definitions and terms of cloud computing
- The advantages of migrating to the cloud platform
- Technical viewpoint of adopting cloud computing in businesses
- Impact and consequences of cloud computing on ITSM
- Processes involved in successful migration to the cloud
- Strategic and financial impact of cloud computing on organizations
- Risk and compliance aspects of cloud computing
- Everything necessary to clear the Cloud Essentials certification exam
Candidates pursuing the CompTIA Cloud Essentials Certification Training are recommended to have at least six months of working experience in IT services.
About The Examination
Exam Type: Multiple-choice questions
No. of questions: 50
Duration: 60 minutes
Passing criteria: 720 out of 900
The CompTIA Cloud Essentials Certification Training in Mumbai offers a great way to push up your career goals and open new opportunities.
Does this certification need renewal?
No. The CompTIA Cloud Essentials Certification Training is considered valid lifelong and does not need to be renewed.
This course is your gateway to cherish success in your career. Our CompTIA Cloud Essentials Training Program in Mumbai is curated to enable security professionals to provide the best value to our students.
This CompTIA Cloud Essentials Certification Training in Mumbai intends to tailor the knowledge required to excel in the CompTIA Cloud Essentials certification exam.
Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- Overview of Cloud Computing
- Evolution of the Cloud
- Specialized Cloud Services
- Business Need for Cloud Computing
- Cloud Scalability
- Cloud Security
- Impact of Cloud Computing on Business
- The Cloud Deployment Models
- Network Requirements for Cloud Deployment
- Automation and Self-Service in Cloud Computing
- Federated Cloud Services
- Cloud Storage
- Application Performance
- Data Integration
- Security Risks and Mitigation
- Application Architecture and the Development Process
- Steps to Adopting Cloud Services
- Organizational Capability to Adopt Cloud Services
- Cloud Vendor Roles and Capabilities
- Migrating Applications to the Cloud
- Overview of ITIL
- Planning Service Strategy
- Designing Cloud Service
- Transitioning to Live Environment
- Running a Cloud Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement with Cloud
- Organizational Risks
- Technical Risks
- Legal Risks
- Cost Evaluation for Cloud Computing
- Identify Maintenance Aspects of Strategic Flexibility
This training aims at preparing candidates for cloud computing-related job roles. It covers topics to enhance your knowledge about moving to the cloud, the fundamentals of cloud principles and concepts as well as monitoring the cloud environment.