CompTIA Certified trainers & Proven training methodologies
Accredited, up-to-date course material
Extensive hands-on & Real world scenarios
98.5% exam pass success rate
This associate-level training is ideal for inquisitive learners who wish to explore the cloud computing technology and pursue a career in the field. For professionals who are already working in IT, the CompTIA Cloud+ Certification would be a great add-on to amplify career prospects.
In this course, candidates will learn how to:
- Design a secure network for successful deployment to the cloud
- Identify storage requirements, memory sizing and CPU for cloud deployment
- Assess workload characteristics for a successful migration to the cloud
- Analyze cloud infrastructures for optimum performance, growth forecasting and anomalies
- Troubleshoot security as well as connectivity issues
- Troubleshoot automation, deployment, capacity and orchestration issues
- Maintain the cloud systems and ensure optimal access requirements
- Prepare for the CompTIA Cloud+ CV0-002 exam
Candidates applying for this course must have:
- A basic knowledge of cloud service models
- An understanding of different cloud deployment models
- Familiarity with major hypervisor technologies
- 24-36 months’ working experience in IT networking
About the Examination
Exam Pattern: Multiple choice
No. of questions: 100
Exam duration: 90 minutes
Passing criteria: 750 (on a scale of 100-900)
On clearing the CompTIA Cloud+ Certification exam, candidates will be known as CompTIA Cloud+ Certified professional.
The CompTIA Cloud+ certificate is valid for three years. To automatically renew your certification, you will have to earn at least 50 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) over the three years.
The course enables candidates to get expertise over the following skills:
- Management of resources: You’ll learn how to allocate resources adequately and administer necessary changes.
- Security controls: Implementing security controls appropriately
- Deployment: Analyze system requirements to execute workload migration to the cloud
- Maintenance: Ensure desired performance by implementing appropriate automation processes
- Troubleshooting: Detect and resolve issues related to connectivity, capacity, automation, and security
You’ll also gain an added advantage of being a certified professional to secure a respectable position fetching high salary prospects in reputed organizations.
Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- Overview of Cloud Computing
- Evolution of the Cloud
- Specialized Cloud Services
- Business Need for Cloud Computing
- Cloud Scalability
- Cloud Security
- Impact of Cloud Computing on Business
- The Cloud Deployment Models
- Network Requirements for Cloud Deployment
- Automation and Self-Service in Cloud Computing
- Federated Cloud Services
- Cloud Storage
- Application Performance
- Data Integration
- Security Risks and Mitigation
- Application Architecture and the Development Process
- Steps to Adopting Cloud Services
- Organizational Capability to Adopt Cloud Services
- Cloud Vendor Roles and Capabilities
- Migrating Applications to the Cloud
- Overview of ITIL
- Planning Service Strategy
- Designing Cloud Service
- Transitioning to Live Environment
- Running a Cloud Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement with Cloud
- Organizational Risks
- Technical Risks
- Legal Risks
- Cost Evaluation for Cloud Computing
- Identify Maintenance Aspects of Strategic Flexibility
CompTIA Cloud+ is a vendor-neutral certification that validates the knowledge and technical skills required to efficiently and securely implement as well as maintain cloud technologies. It is a recognition of your expertise related to best practices used in the cloud environment. The certification is an essential prerequisite mostly for data center jobs.
You can apply for positions such as System Administrator, Systems Engineer, Network Administrator, Network Engineer, Cloud Developer, Cloud Specialist, Project Manager, Cloud Computing Services, Cloud Engineer, Manager, Data Center SANs, and Business Analyst that are highly in demand in the IT industry as almost all organizations have explored the diversities of cloud environment and require certified professionals to ensure their business is up and running smoothly.
You will have to pass the 90 minutes CompTIA Cloud+ (CV0-002) exam and attain 750 (on a scale of 100-900) in order to obtain the certificate.
It is valid for three years. You will have to extend or renew your certification by taking the recertification exam or earning 50 CEUs through various activities/training programs.
Along with the training, we provide well-curated courseware, practice questions and also conduct mock exams to ensure success in the certification exam. We extend our assistance post-training too.
Vinsys focuses on delivering skills apart from knowledge. Our trainings are distinctive as we have developed innovative, proven methodologies in the past 20 years that ensure a high exam success rate. Our highly experienced trainers and supporting staff ensure a smooth process while our entire infrastructure aligns to delivering the best training experience to candidates. We have a global presence and have trained more than 600,000 professionals till date.