• Utilize personalized training resources created by experts to address the unique requirements
• Immerse yourself in an interactive classroom environment that promotes active learning
• Benefit from ongoing guidance and regular updates to the course content
• Round-the-clock support throughout the duration of the course
Target Audience For Palo Alto Networks Firewall Troubleshooting EDU-330
The course will help learners and professionals gain full-fledged working knowledge about firewalls. The target audience for the course includes:
• Security engineers
• Security analysts
• Security Administrators
• Network engineers
• Security operations specialists
• Support Staff
Palo Alto Networks Firewall Troubleshooting EDU-330 Prerequisites
To enroll in this course, learners must have the knowledge and experience of routing and switching, network security concepts, and IP addressing. Along with that, the prerequisite also includes six months of job experience with Palo Alto Network firewalls. The below-mentioned course needs to be completed in order to enroll for this course:
• Firewall Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210)
Palo Alto Networks Firewall Troubleshooting EDU-330 Objectives
You will learn how to troubleshoot the full line of Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Firewalls. With hands-on troubleshooting, you will be able to configure and operate the Palo Alto Networks firewall. At the end of an expert-led course on Palo Alto Networks Firewall, you will gain the following course objectives:
- Understand and use firewall tools along with CLI in order to investigate networking issues
- Understand and get trained with the troubleshooting methodology that is dedicated to specific features
- Analyze the advanced logs so that different real-life problems can be resolved
- Solve scenario-based advanced challenges
About The Certification
• Upon completing EDU-330 Firewall: Troubleshooting, your knowledge shall be validated through the skills, abilities, and expertise gained for virtual work security administrators to serve as an expert on Palo Alto Networks Software. You shall gain Palo Alto Networks Certified Software Firewall Engineer (PCSFE) certification and design, deploy, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot Palo Alto Networks firewalls.
• You can also gain The Palo Alto Networks Certified Networks Security Engineer (PCNSE) certification upon taking the required PCNSE exam after the course.
Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- 2 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
Customized According To Team's Requirements
- Customized Training Across Various Domains
- Instructor Led Skill Development Program
- ROI-optimization & Group Discounts
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
Module 1: Tools and Resources
Module 2: CLI Primer
Module 3: Flow Logic
Module 4: Packet Captures
Module 5: Host-Inbound Traffic
Module 6: Transit Traffic
Module 7: System Services
Module 8: Certificate Management SSL Decryption
Module 9: User-ID
Module 10: Global Protect
Module 11: Support Escalation and RMAs
Module 12: Next Steps
Network Security Engineer
Palo Alto Networks: Firewall Troubleshooting (EDU-330) is a three-day expert-led course.
The related certifications include PCNSE – Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer and Palo Alto Networks Certified Software Firewall Engineer (PCSFE) certification.
Palo Alto Networks firewall troubleshooting provides expert-led lectures and practical troubleshooting training in different situations. Through this course, you will become more competent in using Palo Alto Networks Firewall, enjoying 24*7 support from Vinsys.
In order to enroll in this course, learners need to have the knowledge and experience of routing and switching, network security concepts, and IP addressing. Along with that, the prerequisite also includes six months of job experience with Palo Alto Network firewalls.
The course suits Security engineers, analysts, administrators, Network engineers, operations specialists, and Support staff.
Effective course material accessed throughout the program makes it easier to learn about concepts beyond the class. You can choose your learning path to upskill with Vinsys' subject matter experts upon customizing training needs to ensure 100% results.
After completing this course, learners will be able to use the Palo Alto Networks Firewall better. You can use troubleshooting to understand different situations. Your skills in working as a security professional will be enhanced, leading to better career opportunities.
After completing this course, learners can apply for positions like Sr. Technical Support Engineer, Sr. Network Engineer., Sr. Technical Support Engineer Focused Services, and Network Security Engineer.