Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Product managers
- Product owners
- Business analysts
- Program managers
- Solution managers
- Portfolio managers
- Scrum Masters
- Agile Coaches
• Have attended the Leading SAFe® course
• Understands working in a SAFe environment
• Working experience with Lean, Agile, or other relevant credentials
SAFe POPM Certification & Exam:
SAFe® POPM Course Objectives
• Learn to perform the role of a PO and a PM on a daily basis
• Understand the importance of putting the customer at the center of the design, build, and test process
• Develop skills to prepare for and lead PI Planning
• Learn techniques to decompose Epics to Features and Features to Stories
• Gain the ability to collaborate with agile teams to forecast work.
SAFe POPM Online Training
Instructor led Online Training Course
- Instructor led Online Training
- Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- Experienced Trainers
SAFe POPM Corporate Training
Customized to your team's need
- Customized Training Across Various Domains
- Instructor-Led Skill Development Program
- Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
Preparing for Pl Planning
Leading Pl Planning
Executing the Pl
Becoming a Certified SAFe POPM
Anil Kumar Malse
Product Manager SAAS
SAFe POPM 6.0 Certification is a professional certification that demonstrates an individual's knowledge and expertise in implementing the Product Ownership and Product Management (POPM) function in the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
The SAFe POPM 6.0 Certification exam is a multiple-choice test consisting of 45 questions, with a time limit of 90 minutes.
There are no formal prerequisites for SAFe POPM 6.0 Certification, but it is recommended that candidates have some experience in product ownership or management roles, as well as some knowledge of agile principles and practices.
You can prepare for the exam by attending a certified SAFe POPM 6.0 training course, studying the SAFe POPM 6.0 Certification study guide, and taking practice exams.
The SAFe POPM 6.0 Certification is valid for one year from the date of passing the exam.
The cost of the SAFe POPM 6.0 Certification exam varies by region. You can contact our experts for more details.
You can maintain your SAFe POPM 6.0 Certification by renewing it annually and earning 10 continuing education hours.
The training course covers the role of the Product Owner and Product Manager in SAFe, including product backlog management, defining and prioritizing features, managing stakeholders, and delivering value to customers.
This SAFe Certification demonstrates your knowledge and expertise in product ownership and management in SAFe, making you more competitive in the job market.
The SAFe POPM training course is designed for Product Owners, Product Managers, Business Owners, Business Analysts, Agile Coaches, and other stakeholders involved in the product development process.