Highly Experienced Trainers
Course Designed According To Requirements
Post Training Assistance
- Learners with salesforce lightening experience like power users
- New system administrators are responsible for configuration as well as maintenance of the salesforce application in their organization
- Sales operational employees/managers
- IT managers
- There is no strict prerequisite for enrolling in the course. However, prior experience in navigating the Salesforce application and using the sales cloud will be great for you to have a smooth learning experience in this course.
- You can understand the compliance of workflow automation with lightning.
- You will be able to customize the Salesforce application
- You can change the page layouts, tabs, fields, and other business processes in lightning.
- You will learn about the security settings of Salesforce Classic and its application in lightning.
- You can gain skills in maintaining and importing clean data in lightning.
- Using the features of lightning to create high-value dashboards and reports.
About the Exam
Learners will have to clear the exam to get the Lightning Administrator Certification. The details of the examination include:
- Exam title: Lightning Administrator Certification
- Number of questions: 60
- Duration: 105 minutes
- Test format: Multiple choice
- Passing score: 65%
- Retake fee: USD 200 +Taxes
- Delivery option: Online (Proctored)
Virtual Instructor-led Sessions
- Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
- Data Model and Navigation
- Lightning Experience
- Help & Training
- Setting Up the Company Profile
- Configuring the User Interface
- Setting Up Activities and Calendars
- Configuring Search Settings
- Setting Up Chatter Groups
- Mobile Access with Salesforce1
- Managing User Profiles
- Managing Users
- Setting Up Chatter Free Users and Invites
- Troubleshooting Login Issues
- Restricting Logins
- Determining Object Access
- Setting Up Record Access
- Creating a Role Hierarchy
- Dealing with Record Access Exceptions
- Managing Field-level Security
- Administering Standard Fields
- Creating New Custom Fields
- Creating Selection Fields: Picklists and Lookups
- Creating Formula Fields
- Working with Page Layouts
- Working with Record Types and Business Processes
- Maintaining Data Quality
- Import Wizards
- Data Loader
- Mass Transfer
- Backing Up Data
- Mass Delete and Recycle Bin
- Running and Modifying Reports
- Creating New Reports with the Report Builder
- Working with Report Filters
- Summarizing with Formulas and Visual Summaries
- Printing, Exporting, and Emailing Reports
- Building Dashboards
- Email Templates
- Workflow Rules
- Process Builder
- Lead Automation
- Managing and Resolving Cases
- Customizing a Support Process
- Automating Support
- Understanding the Salesforce Console for Service
- Collaborating in the Service Cloud
- Analyzing Support Data
The course is five days duration.
Yes, the course fee does include the examination fee. However, if you want to retake the exam, additional fees of USD 200 + taxes are to be paid.
Yes, this course is suitable for beginners, intermediate and advanced professionals.
You will get access to the pdf and other course material even after the course completion. However, access to class recordings is limited only to the course duration.
Yes, Vinsys understands the importance of hands-on training and provides practical sessions to provide you with hands-on experience.
Yes, we offer career/course guidance to enrolled learners.
No, your certification will not expire if you will maintain the certifications after some time has elapsed. In case this doesn’t happen, then your certification will expire.
In case of failing the course, you will have a new attempt. You will have at most three attempts to register again after a year.
You will decide on 1-on-1 training while Vinsys schedules group training.
No, it is not included
Yes, lunch is normally an hour long, which begins at noon.