Highly Experienced Trainers
Course Designed According To Requirements
Post Training Assistance
- An employee of any organization
- Consultant for a system integrator
- Project manager
- Salesforce project managers
- Salesforce consultants
- Salesforce accredited B2B commerce administrators
- Anyone participating in a B2B commerce project
- Professionals in support or administrative role
- There is no strict prerequisite for this program. Anyone interested in the B2B Commerce administration and related career can enroll in this program. The course is curated for diverse types of audiences.
- Manage salesforce organization from the administration’s viewpoints
- Understanding the needs of the clients for B2B commerce
- Set up various pricing strategies
- Helping learners understand the types of products and their configuration
- Helping learners understand the implementation of marketing and pricing strategies
- Enabling attribute-driven commerce
- Organizing the storefront by menus and categories
- To register for the B2B Commerce Administrator accreditation
- B2B commerce cloud handling
- Configuration of facetted search
About the Exam
Learners must clear the exam to get the B2B Commerce Administrator Certification. The details of the examination include:
- Exam title: B2B Commerce Administrator
- Exam code:
- Number of questions: 50
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Test format: Multiple choice
- Passing score: 70%
- Retake fee: USD 100 +Taxes
- Delivery option: Online (Proctored)
Virtual Instructor-Led Session
- Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
- Features and Functionality
- CC Admin
- Sharing Settings
- Site Secure Domain
- Storefront Themes
- Community Licenses
- Enable a User
- Account Groups
- Price Lists
- Storefront Access
- Standard Products
- Bundle Products
- Kit Products
- Aggregated Products
- Dynamic Kits
- Assembly Products
- Related Products
- Subscription Products
- Pricing Tiers
- Attribute Pricing
- Contract Pricing
- Seller Marketplace
- Featured and Spotlight Products
- Page Sections
- Page Labels
- Object Localization
- Effective Accounts
- Line Level Independence
The fee for this course is USD 1800 (+all taxes).
The course is of two days duration.
Yes, the course fee does include the examination fee. However, if you want to retake the exam, then additional fees of USD 100 + taxes will have to be paid.
Vinsys provides instructor-led classes along with practical sessions in which you will get hands-on experience on the various tools and concepts included in the course module.
Yes, we offer career/course guidance to enrolled learners.
Yes, this course is suitable for beginners, intermediate and advanced professionals.
Vinsys is continuously working towards providing quick learning and quality training to learners. High-quality education with regular tests, mock practice sessions, hands-on-trainings, and instructor-led courses, provide support to the professionals while working in a team. Vinsys help learners in enabling a premium learning experience.
You will get access to the pdf and other course material even after the course completion. However, access to class recordings is limited only to the course duration.
The passing score for the B2B commerce administrator exam is 70%
If you fail your third attempt within a release cycle, you will have to wait until the next release cycle begins before registering for the exam.
If you fail to maintain the certifications after some time has elapsed, they will expire, and you will have to retake the certification exam.
B2B Commerce Administrator Certification will benefit you in professional development for better job opportunities and climb the career ladder through continuous education.