Instructor-led training sessions
About the Exam
- Data Ethics for Business Professionals Exam
- Exam Details: 40 Mins, Multiple Choice Online Assessment.
- Business leaders and decision makers, including C-level executives, project and product managers, HR leaders, Marketing and Sales leaders, and technical sales consultants, who have a vested interest in representing ethical values in technology solutions.
- Other individuals who want to know more about data ethics.
- Working knowledge of general business concepts and practices
- Basic understanding of data science and artificial intelligence
- 1-day Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
Introduction to Data Ethics
- Define Ethics
- Define Data
- Define Data Ethics
- Principles of Data Ethics
- The Case for Data Ethics
- Identifying Ethical Issues
- Ethical Frameworks
- Applying Ethical Frameworks
- Privacy, Fairness, and Safety
- Applying Privacy, Fairness, and Safety Principles
- Algorithms and Human-Centered Values
- Discussing True and False Positives and Negatives
- Discussing Accuracy and Precision
- Discussing Correlation and Causation
- Transparency and Explainability: The Black Box Problem
- Discussing Black Box Parallels
- Inclusive Growth, Sustainable Development, and Well-Being
- Examining a Tech for Good Organization
- Improving Ethical Data Practices
Sources of Ethical Risk
- Bias and Discrimination
- Case Study: Allegheny Family Screening Tool
- Data Surveillance
- Safety and Security
- Case Study: PredPol
- Data Legislation
- Manage the Effects of Data
- Case Study
- Embed Organizational Values in the Data Value Chain
- Building a Data Ethics Culture/Code of Ethics
You can either do it as a full-day 6 hours course or complete it in three sessions of 90 minutes each.
No, please check the eligibility criteria.
No, it is an instructor-led online course.
This course prepares you for Data Ethics Business Professionals Examination.