Instructor-led training sessions
- Sales professionals aim to upskill or reskill to maximize their potential in sales.
- No prior requirement is needed.
Upon completion of this course training, learners will be able to;
- Know the planning and preparation for sales success and its importance.
- Creating a story to make successful sales.
- Understanding what, how and why to say?
- Knowing your communication is an essential component of successful sales conversations.
- Acquire crucial skills needed for successful customer calls.
- Showcase your questioning skills to uncover real-value customer reasons to buy using our "4Cs" framework.
- Create Level 4 listening skills, listen and understand and help customers buy.
- Build your skills to profit from selling the "craze" that appeals to your customers.
- Gain the skills to ask questions to prevent potential hurdles and doubts.
- Modify & gain expertise in closing style to earn more sales.
- Take the "Sales Challenge" and get professional feedback and coaching.
- 1-day Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
We have created pre course activities which ensure your people are ready to gain the most from this programme:
- Information to use in case studies and skills practice – templates provided
- Preparing their KASH/B (Knowledge, Attitude, Skills, Habits/Behaviors) for their role
- A day in their life as a sales professional
This programme ensures that every one of the team walks away with lessons that they can use in their sales environment.
- Our InSales framework provides the core content.
- The way we deliver the content varies based upon the sales teams experience and the outcome you want to achieve.
- We ensure that the sales professional is involved from the start
- The Professional Sales framework provides an 'experiential learning event', which provides the focus and insight for the salesperson on what they do well, what they need to improve (with the how) where they need reinforcement new or refresher skills.
- The programme format will depend upon the experience of the salespeople and the business outcome you want to achieve
- We use a Sales Challenge framework built upon your business and your customers' needs and wants. This provides MPI with the insight into the skills and behaviors that need to be further enhanced.
- We use 'Team coaching' to support individual and team skills and behavior development in the areas that will make the difference.
Experience tells us that unless there is follow up by the company then the impact of the training is weakened. This toolbox is therefore a vital ingredient for success. It provides the support enabling the sales manager to embed the skills and behaviors learned on the programme.
It contains all of the models that the sales professional experiences and learns on the sales programme and is in soft copy format. A digital version of the toolbox can be built with a voice over coach to provide guidance.
A series of follow up sessions with the Sales Team to identify and measure progress, highlighting their 'Magic Moments and Successes' and where they need additional support.
Delivered as simple open sessions which can be provided for all sales people in one session, or as individual sessions.
This training program is designed especially for the sales professionals who are aiming to acquire new skills or want to hone their skills in sales.
The duration of the training is 3.5 days.
If you are interested in the training mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +18445180061
The training mode is instructor-led online training.
It will be better if you have sales background.
This course is entirely online, so there's no need to go to the classroom. You can access your lectures, readings and assignments anytime, anywhere through your virtual devices.