Learn from experts
- This training is ideal for team leaders and managers who are aiming to manage and lower work-based stress and support the team's well-being.
- No pre-requisite for this course.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to;
- Easily able to understand the form of pressure, stress & resistance
- Determine the costs and advantages of being proactive in managing stress
- Know the causes of stress
- Understand stress signs and symptoms
- Understand stress impact on productivity
- What affects our resilience?
- Use a variety of tools, approaches, questionnaires, and exercises to improve the colleague's well-being
- Understand the effective manager's important roles and skills
Virtual Instructor-Led Session
- No. of days- 2 days Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
- Stress in the workplace
- How stress, resilience, and pressure relate to each other
- Signs & symptoms of stress
- The Business Case: Return on Investment
- The legal implications
- Causes of work-related stress
- Stress caused by events and situations outside the workplace
- The HSE Management Standards approach
- Performance versus pressure
- Line Manager responsibilities
- Stress Management Toolkit
- Management Competencies (Line Management behaviors that can impact the stress levels of the individuals they manage)
- Conducting a Stress Risk Assessment
- Coping Strategies to improve health and well-being
- Practical case studies for stress at work
The program duration is 2 days.
This training program is beneficial for the team leaders, managers who are aiming to manage and lower-down the work-based stress and support team's wellbeing.
If you are interested in the training mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +18445180061
The training mode is instructor-led online training.