24*7 team assistance
Experienced Trainers with particular domain expertise
Hands-on training experience
Regular mock tests
- IT Professionals having knowledge and experience of networking.
- Network admins who wants to upskill themselves with latest updates in Windows server technology and functionality.
- System or Infrastructure Administrators having basic understanding of networking.
Add-on to the experience professionally, participants in this training must already have specific knowledge of the following:
- Understanding of the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) model.
- Knowledge of basic network infrastructure elements.
- Knowledge of technologies like routers, cabling and switches.
- In-depth understanding of local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), and wireless networks along with networking topologies.
- Hands-on experience in handling Windows Server
- Fundamental knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol stack.
- Virtualization experience and knowledge
- Working experience with operating systems like Windows 10 or Windows 11
- IPv4 network planning and implementation.
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) implementation.
- Deployment of IPv6.
- Domain Name System (DNS) implementation.
- IP address management (IPAM) and implementation.
About The Certification
NETWORKING WITH WINDOWS SERVER certification is an IT certification offered which is offered by Microsoft. Professionals with this credential have the skills related to databases management, network infrastructure management and windows server management.
- 4 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
Customized to your team's need
- Customized Training Across Various Domains
- Instructor-Led Skill Development Program
- Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
- Planning IPv4 addressing
- Configuring an IPv4 host
- Managing and troubleshooting IPv4 network connectivity
- Lab: Planning an IPv4 network
- Lab: Implementing and troubleshooting an IPv4 network
- Overview of the DHCP server role
- Deploying DHCP
- Managing and troubleshooting DHCP
- Lab: Implementing DHCP
- Overview of IPv6 addressing
- Configuring an IPv6 host
- Implementing IPv6 and IPv4 coexistence
- Transitioning from IPv4 to IPv6
- Lab: Configuring and evaluating IPv6 transition technologies
- Implementing DNS servers
- Configuring zones in DNS
- Configuring name resolution between DNS zones
- Configuring DNS integration with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Configuring advanced DNS settings
- Lab: Planning and implementing name resolution by using DNS
- Lab: Integrating DNS with Active Directory
- Lab: Configuring advanced DNS settings
- Overview of IPAM
- Deploying IPAM
- Managing IP address spaces by using IPAM
- Lab: Implementing IPAM
- Overview of remote access
- Implementing the Web Application Proxy
- Lab: Implementing Web Application Proxy
- Overview of DirectAccess
- Implementing DirectAccess by Using the Getting Started Wizard
- Implementing and managing an advanced DirectAccess infrastructure
- Lab: Implementing DirectAccess by Using the Getting Started Wizard
- Lab: Deploying an advanced DirectAccess solution
- Planning VPNs
- Implementing VPNs
- Lab: Implementing VPN
- Networking features and considerations for branch offices
- Implementing Distributed File System (DFS) for branch offices
- Implementing BranchCache for branch offices
- Lab: Implementing DFS for branch offices
- Lab: Implementing BranchCache
- Overview of high-performance networking features
- Configuring advanced Microsoft Hyper-V networking features
- Lab: Configuring advanced Hyper-V networking features
- Overview of SDN
- Implementing network virtualization
- Implementing Network Controller
- Lab: Deploying Network Controller
Senior Technical Consultant
The duration of course is of 5 days.
No, the examination fee is not the part of course fee.
Yes, you can ask for the refund if you do not want to continue the course. But, once you start with the course lecture then refund will not be initiated.
Yes, learners can get end-to-end assistance by Vinsys.
The mode of the training is online.
Vinsys is the leader in offering quality trainings and courses from past 2 decades. We offer various courses and training that helps aspirants to earn certification skills they are aiming for. Our 24*7 assistance, regular mock tests, latest and updated syllabus helps learners to gain best experience while training.