Hands-On Windows Troubleshooting Techniques
Comprehensive Support Toolkit
Compliance and Reporting
Advanced Windows Troubleshooting Methods
The Advanced Windows Troubleshooting and Support (WIN740) course is crafted for a diverse audience seeking to enhance their IT administration and automation proficiency. This course is tailored for:
• IT professionals seeking to improve their Windows troubleshooting and support skills
• System administrators responsible for maintaining Windows-based environments
• Helpdesk and support staff aiming to address complex Windows-related issues
• IT enthusiasts and hobbyists looking to deepen their understanding of Windows operating systems
• Individuals pursuing a career in technical support or IT management
The Advanced Windows Troubleshooting and Support (WIN740) course does NOT teach how to use or navigate Windows; it focuses on troubleshooting features the learner is already familiar with. So it is essential to be familiar with the following to pursue.
• At least one year of experience deploying and supporting Windows 10 or 11 in an enterprise environment.
• Intermediate experience with networking fundamentals, including Transmission Control Protocol /Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), NetBIOS name resolution, and Domain Name System (DNS).
• Familiarity with Microsoft Active Directory, including Group Policy and user, computer, and group management.
• Basic familiarity with Windows Server fundamentals, including using Hyper-V and the Microsoft Management Console (MMC).
• Understanding of the Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) components.
• Windows Server 2012 R2 fundamentals.
Upon completion of the course, the professionals will be competent in the following areas:
• Explain the steps needed in organizing and implementing a Windows troubleshooting technique.
• Diagnose Windows device starting problems and operating system services.
• Fix problems with device drivers and physical devices.
• Fix issues that cause the Windows blue screen of death (BSOD).
• Remotely troubleshoot Windows devices.
• Investigate and resolve network connectivity problems.
• Analyse client configuration errors and problems with GPO applications.
• Examine problems with user settings.
• Assess problems with remote connectivity.
• Address problems arising from domain-joined machines' access to resources.
• Investigate problems with the installation and functionality of applications.
• Restore and safeguard information on a Windows system.
Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- 4 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
Customized According To Team's Requirements
- Customized Training Across Various Domains
- Instructor-Led Skill Development Program
- Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
• Understand the new features in Windows 11
• Highlight significant changes from Windows 10
• Overview of system architecture and UI changes
• Troubleshooting installation and deployment issues
• Introduction to various remote administration tools
• Using Remote Desktop, Quick Assist, and Windows Admin Center
• Introduction to Windows PowerShell for remote administration
• Enabling and configuring PowerShell Remoting
• Introduction to provisioning
• Overview of the Windows 11 Recovery Environment
• Configuring the Registry for troubleshooting
• Troubleshooting startup settings
• Resolving BitLocker-protected drive issues
• Troubleshooting operating system service issues
• Recovering a computer using system recovery options
• Overview of hardware troubleshooting in Windows 11
• Troubleshooting common hardware issues
• Group Policy settings for device drivers
• Troubleshooting and managing device driver issues
• Troubleshooting Fundamentals
• Problem Identification Techniques
• Isolation Strategies
• Best practices for systematic problem isolation and diagnosis.
• Understanding Blue Screen Errors
• Analyzing Memory Dump Files
• Resolving Blue Screen Issues
• Best practices for troubleshooting and applying solutions
• Network Diagnostics and Analysis
• Hardware and Infrastructure Inspection
• Protocol and Firewall Troubleshooting:
• Implementing strategies to troubleshoot and resolve protocol-specific connectivity problems.
• Authentication and Credential Verification
• Diagnosing issues related to user authentication and credential validation.
• Group Policy and Profile Issues
• Resolving issues related to user profiles and login script execution.
• Active Directory and Domain Connectivity
• Application Compatibility Issues
• Performance Bottlenecks and Resource Utilization
• Error Messages and Debugging
• Collaborating with developers and support forums to resolve complex application errors.
Windows System Administrator
IT Support Specialist
The professionals will comprehensively understand configuring and troubleshooting local and remote network access in this course. It will impart knowledge on setting up and fixing app access. The ability to manage Windows 11 devices and fix problems with hardware and device drivers is what participants will most likely learn to do.
The Advanced Windows Troubleshooting and Support (WIN740) course focuses on troubleshooting elements that the learner is already familiar with; it does not teach how to use or navigate Windows. Therefore, having at least a year's worth of expertise in an enterprise setting installing and maintaining Windows 10 or 11 is imperative. Possessing an intermediate understanding of networking principles is advantageous.
Going into Windows troubleshooting development as a career is indeed a smart move. This course benefits various professions, including front-end or back-end development, cybersecurity analysis, database administration, network administrator, system administrator, and software engineer/developer.
With the most up-to-date knowledge and abilities, Vinsys' trainers are professionals in their industry. Training programs have been updated per the new Advanced Windows Troubleshooting and Support (WIN740) Curriculum.
Since Vinsys has been providing technical courses for more than 20 years, we provide the most exceptional and current expertise in certification training. Interestingly, Vinsys has achieved ISO 9001 accreditation, proving the excellent quality of training it offers. Vinsys' outstanding support system and approved training programs make it a great place to receive training. You will obtain excellent training after enrolling in our Advanced Windows Troubleshooting and Support course.
The course is for 05-days.
Assessment is done using various methods, a few of which are listed below:
• Quizzes and knowledge checks at the end of each module
• Hands-on lab assessments to evaluate troubleshooting skills
• Group projects and assignments to assess problem-solving abilities
• Written exams to measure understanding of concepts and theories
• Participation in group discussions and class activities
• Portfolio assessments for documenting practical skills