Microsoft Partner For Learning Solutions
Microsoft Official Curriculum
Microsoft Certified Trainers
Certificate of Attendance From Microsoft
- Software Developers/Engineers involved in building, managing, and deploying AI solutions for leveraging Microsoft Azure cognitive services/search and the Bot framework.
- The ones familiar with C#/Python, utilizing REST-based APIs for building computer vision, language analysis, knowledge mining, intelligent search, and conversational AI solutions on Azure.
- Job Role: AI Engineer.
- Those who wish to secure the Microsoft Azure AI Engineer Associate certification.
- Understanding of Microsoft Azure and Azure portal navigation.
- Knowledge of C# or Python.
- Familiarity with JSON and REST programming semantics.
About the Certification - AI-102 : Designing & Implementing an Azure AI Solution Certification
Microsoft Certified Azure AI Engineer Associate certifies your subject matter expertise in building, managing, and deploying AI solutions leveraging Azure cognitive services, search, and Microsoft Bot framework. The AI-102 exam must be passed to achieve the credential.
- Learning to describe considerations for AI-enabled application development.
- Creating, configuring, deploying, and securing Microsoft Azure cognitive services.
- Developing applications analyzing text and speech-enabled applications.
- Creating applications with natural language understanding capabilities.
- Creating QnA applications and conversational solutions with bots.
- Using computer vision services for analyzing images and videos.
- Creating custom computer vision models.
- Developing applications detecting, analyzing, and recognizing faces, reading/processing text in images and documents.
- Creating intelligent search solutions for knowledge mining.
- 4 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- Introducing artificial intelligence
- AI in Azure
- Getting started with cognitive services
- Utilizing them for enterprise applications
- Analyzing/Translating text
- Speech recognition/synthesis
- Speech translation
- Creating/Publishing/Using a language understanding application
- Using language understanding with speech
- Creating/Publishing/Using a QnA knowledge base
- Bot basics
- Implementing a conversational Bot
- Analyzing images/videos
- Image classification
- Object detection
- Detecting faces through computer vision service
- Using the face service
- Reading text via computer vision service
- Extracting information from Forms through Form recognizer service
- Implementing the intelligent search solution
- Developing custom skills for an enrichment pipeline
- Creating a knowledge store
Vinsys is a globally recognized Corporate and Individual training provider, and an official Microsoft partner for Azure certifications. Our instructor-led online courses, customizable skill-development programs, and 24*7 learner support ensure the most detailed upskilling experience, a must for capitalizing on valuable Azure AI opportunities.
The Microsoft Azure AI-102T00 is an intermediate-level course, not necessarily for beginners. However, the interested individuals may learn Azure AI fundamentals before opting for this training.
12 in-depth modules.
The AI-102 tests your abilities for planning/managing Azure cognitive services, implementing computer, natural language processing, knowledge mining, and conversational AI solutions.
40-60 questions to be answered in approximately 130 minutes.
Relying upon the carefully structured exam preparation training from Vinsys, it is unlikely that you will fall short. However, even if you do, you may retake the exam after 24 hours.