Comprehensive, Interactive Classroom & Online Training
Extensive hands-on & Practical, skill-based approach
Internationally acclaimed Subject Matter Expertise with 25+ years of Industry and Training Experience
Course Designed According To Corporate Requirements
The Architecting on AWS course is intended for
- Solutions Architects
- Solution Design Engineers
Candidates interested in taking this course must have:
- Completed the AWS Technical Essentials course
- Exposure to working knowledge of distributed systems
- Familiarity with general networking concepts
- Understanding of multi-tier architectures
- Detailed information about the fundamentals of cloud computing concepts
- To learn optimizing the AWS Cloud by getting an in-depth knowledge of AWS services
- To tailor the AWS architectures to fit specific cloud-based environments
- To know the AWS principles, design patterns and best practices
- To understand networking and automation on the AWS platform
- To enable a flexible and resilient infrastructure using AWS Managed Services
- To gain necessary skills for establishing a reliable IT infrastructure
- To be able to glorify career prospects with AWS
- 3 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
- Core AWS Concepts
- Core AWS Knowledge
- Core AWS Services
- Designing your Environment
- Making your Environment HA
- Forklifting an Existing Application onto AWS
- Event-Driven Scaling
- Build a new environment
- The Well-Architected Framework
- Troubleshooting Your Environment
- Large-Scale Design Patterns and Case Studies
Senior Solution Architect
AWS certifications are one of the most trending and demanding credentials for the markets of today. AWS skill-sets open doors to excellent career opportunities as major organizations have adopted AWS as their cloud computing platform. Vinsys has exceptional resources to train candidates on the AWS platform with a focus on hands-on training experience. Professionals trained at Vinsys demonstrate the necessary practical knowledge and skills required for on-the-job performance.
AWS is a cloud computing technology and demands the ability to learn some real technical stuff. Although professionals with no technical background may also master AWS, it is recommended to have fundamental understanding of IP address, the way internet works, different types of network protocols, DNS, client-server technology, etc.
You will be eligible for the SAA C0-2 exam after completing this course. It is a 130 minutes exam that consists of 65 multiple-choice questions.
The exam fee for the AWS CSA – Associate exam is $150.
The minimum passing score to clear the AWS CSA – Associate exam is 720 on a scale of 100 to 1000 marks.
There is no prerequisite for this course. However, it is recommended that you have some knowledge of working in the AWS environment and the AWS terminology.
Initially, no coding experience is required. Many tasks can be done in AWS without coding skills. In case you want to build applications, you will need to learn application coding.
The certification will definitely add value to your profile and open up numerous job opportunities for you. However, the certification alone won’t help you get a job. You will need to demonstrate the necessary practical skills to prove your knowledge and get hired.
You will need at least three to six months of study of the AWS Cloud and IT industry concepts to pass the exam.