AWS certified instructors
98% exam success rate
100% assistance & Post training support
Extensive hands-on & Practical, skill-based approach
The AWS Technical Essentials course is intended for:
- SysOps Administrators
- Solutions Architects
- Individuals interested to dig deep into the AWS cloud platform
- Individuals responsible for implementing AWS services to organizations
Candidates are not required to have any specific prior educational qualifications to attend this AWS Technical Essentials course.
However, a basic understanding of networking and programming languages would provide an added advantage in grasping concepts easily and quickly.
AWS Technical Essentials course is an introduction to the AWS cloud platform. It will provide a foundation for those who are looking forward to taking further courses for specializations in order to serve specific job roles.
Nevertheless, AWS is gaining maximum momentum with its range of lucrative advantages for businesses and AWS Certified Professionals are experiencing high demand. So, certification in AWS will contribute as a catalyst in achieving your career goals.
The AWS Technical Essentials course teaches you how to:
- Recognize terminology and concepts as they relate to the AWS platform and navigate the AWS Management Console
- Understand the foundational services, including Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), and Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- Understand the security measures AWS provides and key concepts of AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Understand AWS database services, including Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Understand AWS management tools, including Auto Scaling, Amazon CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), and AWS Trusted Advisor
- 1-day Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
- Introduction and History of AWS
- AWS Foundational Services: EC2, VPC, S3, EBS
- AWS Security, Identity, and Access Management: IAM
- AWS Databases: RDS, DynamoDB
- AWS Management Tools: Auto Scaling, CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing, Trusted Advisor
Mr. Ammar Elkaderi
Senior Business Analyst
Mr. Kiran Raghavan
Senior Business Analyst
This course is an introduction to the world of AWS and is designed for those who wish to pursue a career in AWS. It consists of a basic module and comprises of AWS terminologies and concepts, knowledge on Amazon simple storage services, networking services, management tools, etc.
AWS is presently the most popular and widely used cloud platform in the world and will continue to flourish in the coming years. So, starting your career in AWS now would undoubtedly be a right decision. AWS Technical Essentials is an introductory course and creates the base for further advanced AWS courses. This course will benefit your career greatly.
This is a foundation course and will prepare you well for further AWS courses. After completing this course successfully, you can proceed with the following courses:
Architecting on AWS: This course allows you explore the AWS platform for building IT infrastructure.
Architecting on AWS – Accelerator: This course enables you to design cloud architectures at enterprise levels.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect: This is an advanced level certification that delivers expert knowledge of AWS Solutions.
Vinsys excels in providing AWS training through a series of well-designed training programs that are delivered by AWS Experts and have received immense response and feedback from attendees. We have a well-established training lab, accredited courseware, certified trainers, and provide pre as well as post-training support. Our students are placed highly in their organizations and have set their career goals right with our training.
Candidates aspiring to take the AWS Technical Essentials training are recommended to have:
- Working knowledge of distributed systems
- Familiarity with general networking concepts
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
This is a 1-day course.
In case you fail an exam, you can retake the certification exam after 14 days. There is no limit on number of attempts but you will have to pay the full registration fee for each attempt.