Microsoft Partner For Learning Solutions
Microsoft Official Curriculum
Microsoft Certified Trainers
Certificate of Attendance From Microsoft
The Microsoft Azure Data Fundamental (DP-900T00) course is crafted for a diverse audience seeking a career path in Microsoft Azure, especially in the context of data fundamentals. This course is tailored for:
• Data Enthusiasts
• IT Professionals
• Business Analysts
• Aspiring Data Scientists
• Anyone Considering Azure Certification
Even if they aren't obligated, learners enrolled in the Microsoft Azure Data Fundamental (DP-900T00) course will be at an advantage if they are conversant with the following:
• Basic Cloud Computing Knowledge
• Foundational Data Concepts
• General IT Skills
• Basic understanding of programming concepts and scripting languages
• Familiarity with the Azure Portal
• Database Basics
Upon completion of the course, the professionals will be competent in the following areas:
• Outline the processing options available in Azure for creating data analytics solutions.
• Understand Azure HDInsight, Azure Databricks, and Azure Synapse Analytics.
• Summarise Microsoft Power BI, including its components and their interrelationships.
• Demonstrate Azure's non-relational data offerings.
• Discuss the Azure non-relational database deployment and provisioning process.
• Explain Azure's non-relational data stores.
• Describe Azure's relational data offerings.
• Learn how to set up and use relational databases on Azure.
• Use Azure's cloud data solutions to query relational data.
• Establish a basic understanding of Azure cloud data services.
• Identify and clarify basic data concepts, including big data, analytics, relational, and non-relational data.
• Show how Azure is used to implement this technology.
About the Certification - DP-900: Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals Certification
Microsoft Certified Azure Data Fundamentals verifies your knowledge of core data concepts and their implementations utilizing Azure data services.
The DP-900 exam should be passed to earn the beginner-level certification that provides a pathway towards other Microsoft role-based credentials, from the Data Scientist Associate to the Azure AI Engineer Associate.
- 1 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
• Key concepts of cloud computing
• Overview of Azure services and data offerings
• Introduction to data workloads
• Understanding data types and structures
• Data storage options
• Data processing and transformation
• Data security and privacy
• Introduction to Relational Databases
• Provisioning and managing an Azure SQL Database
• Azure Database for MySQL and PostgreSQL
• Azure Synapse Analytics
• Introduction to non-relational databases
• Azure Cosmos DB
• Azure Blob storage
• Azure Data Lake Storage
• Introduction to analytics workloads
• Azure Data Factory
• Azure Databricks
• Azure HDInsight
• Knowing the Azure Hybrid Cloud.
• Combining Azure services with data stored on-site.
• Function of Azure Arc in resource management in edge, multi-cloud, and on-premises settings.
• Overview of Azure Stack HCI and Azure Stack.
• Using Azure Stack to deploy and manage Azure services on-premises.
• Azure Stack and Azure services in hybrid settings.
• Putting security mechanisms in place for Azure data solutions.
• Compliance issues with data handled and kept in Azure.
• Best practices for protecting data when it's in transit and at rest.
• Azure Monitor and Azure Security Center for data services.
• Strategies for performance optimization and tracking.
• Best practices for cost optimization and management.
Vinsys is a Microsoft partner for Azure certifications and a well-known global corporate and individual training provider. Through its specialized training programs, Vinsys has trained over 800,000 learners worldwide and assisted over 3,000 corporate clients in achieving their organizational objectives. Our flexible skill-development programs, instructor-led online courses, and round-the-clock learner assistance guarantee the most thorough upskilling experience—a prerequisite for taking advantage of profitable Azure prospects.
The DP-900T00 course on Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals offers instruction in security, administration, development, and numerous other facets of using Microsoft Azure technology. By enrolling in our designed Microsoft Azure training courses, learners will gain the skills necessary to develop, manage, and administer cloud-based business solutions utilizing Azure and achieve their desired career profile in prestigious companies.
Cloud computing is one of the most in-demand areas for IT professionals due to its high compensation and abundance of chances. The demand for qualified people in this field is skyrocketing as many businesses embrace cloud computing. Due to the increased demand, job prospects for candidates with Microsoft Azure certification have skyrocketed in the last several years.
No, the exam is more appropriate for professionals beginning to work with data in the cloud.
Describing core data concepts (15 to 20%)
The Azure exam content is often updated to keep it in sync with ever-evolving technologies/service offerings, and make it more robust for testing candidates’ skills as per demanding business requirements.
No, the exam and the credential undoubtedly come in handy while preparing for many Azure role-based certifications; however, they are not prerequisites for them.
Yes, you receive a certificate of attendance from Microsoft
Learners must hold a high school diploma or an undergraduate degree. Having a basic grasp of DevOps, Azure development, or Azure administration will be beneficial.