Highly Qualified Trainers.
Post Training Assistance.
Exclusive Access to Practical Labs.
- Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Expert
- Understand and apply the key concepts of supply chain management in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Gain practical experience in utilizing Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management functionalities.
- Optimize inventory management processes and reduce holding costs.
- Master procurement processes, including supplier management and vendor collaboration.
- Effectively manage warehouse operations and inventory movement.
- Streamline transportation planning and execution using Dynamics 365.
- Foster collaboration and enhance visibility across the supply chain.
- Stay updated with industry best practices and trends.
- Enhance problem-solving and decision-making skills through real-world scenarios.
- Prepare for the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Expert certification exam.
- Basic understanding of supply chain management concepts.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics 365 or similar enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
- MB-335: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Expert
Virtual Instructor-led Sessions
- Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
- Create products as type Item and Service
- Set up product unit conversions
- Set up transfer orders
- Set up default order settings
- Create product masters with predefined variants
- Create and set up category hierarchies
- Create product attributes
- Lab: Create a product and product master
- How to create a bill of materials and BOM versions by using the BOM designer in Supply Chain
- Lab: Create a BOM in the BOM Designer
- Discrete manufacturing concepts
- Production order statuses
- Production stages
- Bill of materials (BOM)
- Routes and operations
- Lab: Create a simple BOM without a version
- Lab: Create a BOM in the BOM designer
- Lab: Create a BOM with a version
- Lab: Create and process a production order
- Configure commodity pricing in Supply Chain Management
- Configure product compliance in Supply Chain Management
- Lab: Set up commodity pricing
- Lab: Set up pricing calculation
- Lab: Create price data and update agreements
- Lab: Product compliance
- Configure process manufacturing
- Create and configure catch-weight items
- Configure approved vendors
- Lab: Create an approved vendor list
- Lab: Create and use a partial visibility catch weight item
- Lab: Use catch-weight items
- Understand the features of engineering change management
- Learn how the end-to-end engineering change management process works
- Lab: Set up demo data for the sample scenario
- Lab: Create a new engineering product
- Lab: Release an engineering product to a local company
- Lab: Review and accept the product before you release it in the local company
- Lab: Use the product in transactions in the local company
- Lab: Add the engineering product to a sales order
- Lab: Request changes in the engineering product
- Lab: Make changes to the product by using an engineering change order
- Lab: Release the changed product
- Set up engineering organizations
- Work with product versioning
- Create dimension groups by using the version dimensions
- Create product life cycle states
- Use engineering categories
- Lab: Create a product readiness policy
- Set up engineering change severities and severity rules
- Set up product owners
- Use a workflow with engineering change management
- Lab: Create a severity rule
- Create an engineering change request
- Learn about business impacts
- Create an engineering change order
- Lab: Create an engineering change request
- Important terminology to help you understand the concepts and processes that are associated with product configuration
- Product configuration end-to-end scenario
- Different areas that span the product configuration process
- The product configuration model
- How to build a product configuration model
- Lab: Build and use a product configuration model
- Configure the costing sheet
- Perform BOM calculation and analyze costs by using the costing sheet
- Lab: Analyze BOM costs by using the costing sheet
- Manage formulas
- Create co-products and by-products
- Lab: Create co-products and by-products
- Lab: Create a new formula with a version from the Released products page
- Lab: Copy and modify formula versions
- Lab: Create and update a scalable formula
- Lab: Create a percentage-based formula
- Lab: Create a step consumption formula
- Discrete, lean, and process manufacturing methodologies
- Unified Manufacturing
- How to configure production control for unified manufacturing
- Capacity planning
- Integration between the General ledger and the Production control modules
- Production pools
- How to work with allocation keys
- IoT Intelligence and insights in Supply Chain Management
- Lab: Explore production control
- Production input and output locations
- Staging and order picking
- Releasing BOM and formula lines to the warehouse
- Visibility into material exceptions
- Lab: Work with warehouse management in manufacturing
- Learn about the manufacturing execution process
- Identify the roles in manufacturing execution
- Process production orders
- Discover the process workflows to manage a production
- Lab: Manufacturing execution
- Review the benefits of Asset Management
- Define the key terms and concepts in Asset Management
- Learn how to install, and work with the Asset Management mobile workspace
- Review Asset Management integration capabilities
- Create worker calendars and scheduling
- Identify and assign preferred maintenance workers
- Schedule and dispatch work orders, including scheduling for a specific date and time
- Review the scheduled work order maintenance jobs to assign resources to maintenance jobs
- Learn how to calculate a capacity load on scheduled work orders by defined periods
- Lab: Set up a preferred worker, and schedule a work order
- Apply the procurement and sourcing processes in a business scenario
- Use purchasing policies
- Create and maintain vendors
- Create and process purchase requisitions
- Create and process a request for a quotation
- Lab: Work with procure-to-purchase processes
- Configure activity-based subcontracting
- Designate vendors as subcontractors
- Configure production flow costing
- Lab: Set up a default vendor and create a purchase agreement
- Lab: Create a work cell for subcontracting
- Lab: Create an activity-based subcontracting rule
- Lab: Create and schedule kanbans for subcontracting
- Lab: Process and transfer jobs
- Maintain trade agreements
- Configure smart rounding
- Create sales agreements
- Use procurement policies
- Create purchase agreements
- Configure trade allowance
- Configure brokerage
- Configure royalties
- Configure rebates
- Learn about the Rebate management module
- Lab: Create a purchase agreement
- Lab: Generate and process customer rebates
- Lab: Create trade agreements
- Work with capacity planning
- Schedule a production order
- Split a production order
- Set up scrap and waste
- Lab: Start a discrete production order
- Lab: Run a resource schedule
- Set up and configure master planning
- Use the Supply schedule page
- Set up demand and supply forecasts
- Configure calculated delays
- Configure intercompany master planning
- Run plans and firm planned orders
- Lab: Firm a planned order
- Lab: Change a planned order type
- Lab: Create and run an intercompany master plan
- Review the architecture of the Planning Optimization Add-in.
- Identify the benefits of using Planning Optimization.
- Discover the performance improvements within Planning Optimization.
- Learn about priority-based planning
- Lab: Set up purchase trade agreements for Planning Optimization
- Lab: Approve a planned order
- Kanban rules
- Manufacturing kanbans
- Withdrawal kanbans
- Fixed quantity kanbans
- Kanban quantity calculations and circulating kanbans
- Lab: Configure a fixed quantity Kanban rule
- Lab: Fixed Kanban job processing
- Batch attributes
- Batch balancing process
- Potency management
- Lab: Create and assign batch attributes
- Lab: Record batch attributes at batch creation
- Lab: Record batch attribute values by using quality orders
- Lab: Reserve batch attributes on sales orders
The course is 5 days in duration.
Yes, the course is instructor-led and offered online.
Basic understanding of supply chain management concepts and familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics 365 or similar ERP systems is recommended.
Yes, upon successful completion, you will receive a certificate of completion.
While the course focuses on Dynamics 365, many supply chain management concepts are transferable to other ERP systems.
No, the course does not include exams. However, it prepares you for the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Expert certification exam.
Yes, the course includes hands-on exercises to provide practical experience with Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management.
Yes, the instructors are experienced professionals with expertise in supply chain management and Dynamics 365.
Yes, you can reach out to the instructors for any clarifications or support during and after the course.
Vinsys is a leading training provider known for its expertise in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and supply chain management. By choosing Vinsys for the MB-335T00 course, you benefit from their extensive experience, highly qualified instructors, and comprehensive curriculum tailored to the specific needs of supply chain management professionals. We have a track record of delivering high-quality training and their commitment to helping students succeed make them an excellent choice for this course.