• Tailored learning experience with Vinsys involves active participation in class settings.
• Access to extensive course material throughout the course and even after the completion.
• Round-the-clock support during the entire duration of the course.
• Continuous assistance and regular updates throughout the program.
The course is designed for
• Learners and professionals aspiring for Microsoft 365 Administrator role
• Having work experience on at least one of the Microsoft 365 role-based administrator certification paths
Learners taking the Microsoft 365 Administrator (MS-102T00) course should have-
• Having a functional knowledge of PowerShell, a scripting and automation framework developed by Microsoft.
• Successfully completed a role-based administrator course, such as collaboration, security, teamwork, compliance, or messaging.
• Having a sound understanding of DNS with practical experience in Microsoft 365 services.
• A proficient understanding of the general IT practices to effectively engage with the course content.
Once you have an understanding of the key concepts, begin to learn all the key aspects of data governance, including data archiving. Here is what you can expect by the end of the course-
• Investigating identity synchronization in Microsoft 365
• Explore and utilize Microsoft Viva Insights for the workplace to enhance the team environment
• Deploy Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise
• Monitor and manage the overall health and services in Microsoft 365 functionalities
• Establish and manage administrative roles to ensure efficient control and delegation of responsibilities
• Configuration and enhancement to optimize client connectivity to Microsoft 365
• Enhance the organization's presence by integrating a custom domain into Microsoft 365
• Understand and implement group management functionalities in Microsoft 365
• Customize and set up the Microsoft 365 environment as per your needs
• Prepare and implement directory synchronization tools and techniques
• Oversee and maintain identities synchronized across Microsoft 365 services
• Implement Exchange online protection measures
• Investigate Azure Identity Protection features
• Understand and explore to implement Privileged Identity Management within the Microsoft 365 context
• Evaluate Microsoft 365 Secure Score
• Explore and implement security solutions in Microsoft 365 Defender
• Explore the Zero Trust security model
• Analyze potential threats and data breaches to address them in Microsoft 365
• Examine threat vectors and data breaches
• Investigate and implement compliance measures within Microsoft 365
• Understand Microsoft Ourview Message 365
• Explore retention policies
• Explore and implement archiving and records management functionalities in Microsoft 365
• Explore data governance solutions in Microsoft 365
• Implement measures to protect against threats using Microsoft Defender for Office 365
• Secure applications using application protection features provided by the Microsoft Defender application for cloud
• Manage safe attachments and safe links to enhance security
• Deploy and manage sensitive labels for enhanced data protection within the Microsoft 365 environment
• Understand and utilize sensitive labels for data protection
• Understand and deploy measures for Data Loss Prevention in Microsoft Purview
• Set up and manage Information Barriers using Microsoft Purview
• Implement information insider risk management with Microsoft Purview
• Understand and implement message encryption features in Microsoft Purview
About The Certification
Upon completing the course, you will be eligible for Microsoft 365 Certified Administrator Expert Certification. To achieve the certificate for the course, you will have to clear the MS-100 and MS-101 exams. The exams will measure your ability to function as the integrating hub for all Microsoft workloads and coordinate with them.
Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
Customized According To Team's Requirements
- Customized Training Across Various Domains
- Instructor-Led Skill Development Program
- Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
• Explore your Microsoft 365 cloud environment
• Configure your Microsoft 365 organizational profile
• Manage your tenant subscriptions in Microsoft 365
• Integrate Microsoft 365 with customer engagement apps
• Complete your tenant configuration in Microsoft 365
• Knowledge Check
• Create user accounts in Microsoft 365
• Determine the user identity model for your organization
• Manage user account settings in Microsoft 365
• Manage user licenses in Microsoft 365
• Recover deleted user accounts in Microsoft 365
• Perform bulk user maintenance in Microsoft Entra ID
• Create and manage guest users
• Create and manage mail contacts
• Knowledge Check
• Examine groups in Microsoft 365
• Create and manage groups in Microsoft 365
• Create dynamic groups using Azure rule builder
• Create a Microsoft 365 group naming policy
• Create groups in Exchange Online and SharePoint Online
• Knowledge Check
• Plan a custom domain for your Microsoft 365 deployment
• Plan the DNS zones for a custom domain
• Plan the DNS record requirements for a custom domain
• Create a custom domain in Microsoft 365
• Knowledge Check
• Examine how automatic client configuration works
• Explore the DNS records required for client configuration
• Configure Outlook clients
• Troubleshoot client connectivity
• Knowledge Check
MS-102T00 Microsoft 365 Administrator Essentials is a five-day course.
Our courses are delivered through instructor-led training (ILT), private group training, and virtual instructor-led training (vLIT). You should enroll in this course by Vinsys to have an understanding of Microsoft 365's security suite through trained professionals who are available as per your queries and needs in the course. You can delve deeper into archiving concepts and learn to examine the compliance implementation.
Effective course material accessed throughout the program makes it easier to learn about concepts beyond the class. You can prepare in instructor-led courses or self-paced study and configure your Microsoft 365 experience.
Yes, beginners who have a basic knowledge of IT practices and are aspiring to become Microsoft 365 Administrator role experts can enroll in this course.
This is an intermediate-level course focusing on the role of the administrator of Microsoft 365. Security experts, administrator aspirants, and those who have experience with Microsoft 365 products can take up this course.
The course content is kept simple to ensure that it will be easy for learners to understand. At places where learners find difficulties, the experts will provide the required assistance.
Learners can get recognized for their ability to use and manage databases Microsoft 365 administration. The course will help you get better opportunities while dealing with complex databases, and you can get hired as a Microsoft 365 Administrator.
MS-102T00 is the code of the Microsoft 365 Administrator Essentials.
The Microsoft 365 MS-102 examination consists of 40-60 questions, and you will get 180 minutes to complete it.
The related courses include-
• Microsoft 365 Certified: Administrator Expert
• Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
• Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
The list of other courses in Microsoft 365 is long, and here are a few-
• Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
• Microsoft 365 Certified: Collaboration Communications Systems Engineer Associate
• Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate
• Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Application Developer Associate
• Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate
• Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Support Engineer Specialty
• Microsoft 365 Certified: Exchange Online Support Engineer Specialty
• Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Voice Engineer Expert