Highly Experienced Trainers
Course Designed According To Corporate Requirements
Updated Course Material
Post Training Assistance
- Excel 2021: Level 2 is for the users proficient in the basics and foundations of Excel 2021: Level 1 and are qualified to handle advanced tools and manage spreadsheets.
- Excel 2021: Level 1 course is necessary before taking up Excel 2021: Level 2 course.
- Operate with functions
- Visualize data with charts
- Examine data
- Work with lists
- Use Pivot Charts and PivotTables
About the Exam
- You will get a completion certificate of Microsoft Excel 2021: Level 2, which will be helpful at an advanced level in Excel 2021: Level 3.
Virtual Instructor-led Sessions
- Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- Work with Ranges
- Use Specialized Functions
- Work with Logical Functions
- Work with Date and Time Functions
- Work with Text Functions
- Sort Data
- Filter Data
- Query Data with Database Functions
- Outline and Subtotal Data
- Create and Modify Tables
- Apply Intermediate Conditional Formatting
- Apply Advanced Conditional Formatting
- Create Charts
- and Format Charts
- Use Advanced Chart Features
- Create a PivotTable
- Analyze PivotTable Data
- Present Data with PivotCharts
- Filter Data by Using Timelines and Slicers
Microsoft Excel has come up with some solid and unique features like co-authoring, knowing who is in your workbook, XLOOKUP, LET function, XMATCH function, dynamic arrays, and more than meets the eye.
As Microsoft Excel helps you manage your and your organization’s data, learning Excel 2021: Level 2 will help you improve your performance in calculating SUMIF, COUNTIF, and AVERAGEIF. It trains you in calculations and improves your skills in comments and co-authoring so that you can edit your data with the other colleague on the same spreadsheet. It also prepares you for an advanced Excel 2021: Level 3 course.
The operating systems for Microsoft Excel are Microsoft Windows, macOS, Android Oreo, iOS 14(or later), and IPadOS 14(or later).
Office LTSC 2021 is distinct from the Office, readily accessible through Microsoft 365 (or Office 365) subscriptions.
Since 1999, Vinsys, a Microsoft-accredited platform, has been in the training and certification business. It is a company that provides individual and corporate training and is ISO 9001:2015 certified. It offers technical training from trainers with over a decade of experience and a fantastic response from the learners. To help you classify your skills, it gives ISO Training, Project Management, IT Governance, IT Service Management, Technology Training, IT Hardware, Networking, Cyber Security, and Soft Skills Training.
Vinsys ensures that your training is as comfortable as possible. It also enables corporate groups to tailor their training hours to their team's capacity and availability.
Compared to Office 2019, the 2021 version upgrades the OneNote application and adds a well-known, popular messaging app.
If you are unhappy with the training session, please let us know within 10 hours of the first session. You can contact one of our sales representatives or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your concerns. We will refund you the same way you paid the fee.
You will not, however, be eligible for a refund if you have: -
A. 30% of the course done;
B. Used any of the approved resources or practice tests
Vinsys does not provide recorded material, but it does offer revision classes where you can clarify your doubts