Highly Experienced Trainers
Course Designed According To Requirements
Post Training Assistance
- Linux administrators and storage administrators responsible for managing large storage clusters
- Professionals holding RHCSA (Red Hat Certified System Administrator) certificate
- Senior system and storage administrators
- Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification
- Passing online skills assessment for those who have not completed RHCSA certification.
There are several course objectives for this course which will be discussed in the following points.
- Install and configure Red Hat Storage Server
- Explore georeplication
- Learn about IP failover for NFS and CIFS
- Practice unified file and object storage using Swift
- Learn about snapshots
- Create and manage different volume types
- Learn about the Hadoop plugin
About the examination
After the course, you will take the performance-based Red Hat Certified Specialist in Gluster Storage Administration (EX236). The exam is based on Red Hat Glister Storage 3.2, and assesses your skills in configuring Red Hat Gluster Storage. You must pass it to get the certification.
Virtual Instructor-led Sessions
- Red Hat Accredited Content
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
- Understand about Red Hat Storage server features and terminology and its uses.
- Understand and learn about the classroom environment.
- Complete the installation of Red Hat Storage Server.
- Build your first Red Hat Storage server volume.
- Understand about the different volume types in Red Hat Storage server.
- Access the data present on Red Hat Storage server volumes from different client types and learn to retrieve them.
- Implement quotas and Posix access control lists.
- Grow storage volumes online on Red Hat storage server.
- Learn how to configure IP failover.
- Learn how to configure georeplication.
- Learn how to configure Swift object access.
- Perform basic troubleshooting tasks on Red Hat storage server.
- Manage snapshots in Red Hat Storage.
- Learn about the Hadoop plugin configuration.
It is 4 days ( 32 hours).
The RH236: Red Hat Gluster Storage Administration course costs the candidate $2,850. It is inclusive of learning material and mock tests.
It is a storage server owned by Red Hat that is based on open-source technologies such as GlusterFS and Red Hat enterprise Linux. The storage server is used by Linux administrators and storage administrator to manage large amounts of data in the form of clusters on the storage server and then they can manipulate that data and manage the storage properly.
RH236 will make you proficient in several aspects of storage administration over Red Hat server. The whole course contains 14 units that will provide you with a detailed knowledge and experience in enterprise storage administration.
Vinsys is a Red Hat accredited platform, offering value for money for long time. Its top-notch faculty, relatable classroom instructions, inquiry-based model, and 24*7 assistance are some of the features worth-mentioning. Vinsysians do not just complete a course here; they develop a long-term relationship because of our follow-ups and other recommended courses after a particular program. If you are looking for complete assistance with an innovative approach, joining us is fundamental to your success!