Highly Experienced Trainers
Post Training Assistance
Course Designed According To Requirements
- Configuring Red Hat Virtualization.
- Configuring networking and storage for use with Red Hat Virtualization.
- Managing user accounts and access to the Red Hat Virtualization environment.
- Installing/Managing virtual machines in Red Hat Virtualization.
- Utilizing templates for rapid virtual machine deployments.
- Managing virtual machine snapshots and images.
- Migrating virtual machines and exploring high-availability options.
- Linux System Administrators, Virtualization Administrators, and Hybrid Infrastructure Engineers who wish to deploy large-scale virtualization solutions and manage virtual servers in their datacentres, based on the Red Hat Virtualization open virtualization management platform.
- Those willing to complete Red Hat’s Specialist in Virtualization accreditation.
- The Red Hat System Administrator credential or equivalent experience.
- Recommended: The Red Hat Certified Engineer accreditation.
About the Exam
Skills Tested: Creating, Deploying, and Managing
Linux Virtual Machines using Red Hat
Certification Awarded: The Red Hat Specialist in Virtualization.
Exam Format: Performance-based Evaluation.
Duration: 3 Hours.
Cost: $400 (Region-specific).
Virtual Instructor-led Sessions
- Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
- Describing the purpose/architecture of Red Hat Virtualization.
- Installing a minimal Red Hat Virtualization environment and using it to create a virtual machine.
- Organizing hypervisors into groups using datacenters and clusters.
- Configuring user accounts via central directory service.
- Utilizing roles for assigning access to resources based on job responsibilities.
- Adding Red Hat Virtualization hosts automatically.
- Moving and removing hosts from datacenters as needed.
- Adding Red Hat Virtualization hosts automatically.
- Configuring Red Hat Enterprise Linux hosts when appropriate.
- Moving/Removing hosts from data centers as needed.
- Separating network traffic into multiple networks on one or more interfaces.
- Improving the performance and security of Red Hat Virtualization.
- Creating/Managing data and ISO storage domains.
- Operating virtual machines in the Red Hat Virtualization environment.
- Migrating/Controlling automatic migration of virtual machines.
- Managing virtual machine snapshots and disk images.
- Automating the deployment of virtual machines by using templates and cloud-init.
- Backing-up, restoring, and upgrading the software in a Red Hat Virtualization environment.
- Explaining procedures for improving the resilience/reliability of Red Hat Virtualization.
- Removing single points of failure and implementing high-availability features.
- Showcasing the skills learned by installing/configuring Red Hat Virtualization.
- Using the platform for creating/managing virtual machines.
- Backing-up and updating components of Red Hat Virtualization.
It develops your employees' skills to improve efficiency within a virtualization environment, reduce IT infrastructure costs by virtualizing more workloads on less hardware, and avoid vendor lock-in.
The Red Hat training allows your virtualization administrators to work more efficiently by utilizing Red Hat Virtualization for deploying, managing, and monitoring virtualization environments, resulting in quicker response times for users requesting/using virtualized resources.
They learn innovative forward-looking choices in virtualization design for distributed offices using hyperconverged infrastructure and migration procedures for sites running VMware clusters.
Individuals get to create/deploy Red Hat Virtualization and virtual servers. They also succeed in configuring, managing, and migrating systems within the virtualization environment using Red Hat Virtualization Manager, a single full-service management interface.
Yes, on Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization version 4.3, Enterprise Linux version 7.6/8, and Hyperconverged Infrastructure for Virtualization version 1.6.
RHCSA or Red Hat System Administrator certification validates your core system administration skills required for Red Hat Enterprise Linux environments. One must clear the performance-based EX200 exam to achieve the coveted accreditation.
It verifies your skills for managing systems in DevOps and automating the deployment, management, or support of multi-system environments.
Only one: The 3-hours-long EX318. It tests your abilities to perform the following tasks:
Install Red Hat Virtualization Manager & Virtualization Hypervisor
- Installing Red Hat Virtualization Manager and dependencies.
- Configuring Red Hat Virtualization Manager to authenticate against an external IPA service.
- Installing Red Hat Virtualization Hypervisor.
- Adding one or more Red Hat Virtualization Hypervisor instances to Red Hat Virtualization Manager.
- Creating/Managing datacenters and clusters.
- Configuring NFS services and storage domains.
- Importing installation media into a storage domain.
Create & Manage Virtual Machines
- Installing virtual machines.
- Accessing virtual machine consoles with SPICE/VNC.
- Starting and stopping virtual machines.
- Editing virtual machine hardware characteristics.
- Configuring automatic migration for virtual machines.
Work with Virtual Machine Images
- Creating snapshots and virtual machines from snapshots.
- Importing existing virtual machine images into Red Hat Virtualization Manager.
Create & Manage Red Hat Virtualization Manager Users
- Creating internal/external users.
- Configuring roles, assigning users to those roles, and accessing using roles.
Automatically Deploy Virtual Machines
- Creating virtual machine templates.
- Deploying virtual machines using templates.
- Configuring virtual machines using cloud-init.
- Create & Manage Networking Objects
- Creating logical networks.
- Assigning hosts to logical networks.
- Creating MAC address pools.
- Assigning MAC address pools to clusters.
Create & Manage Cluster Policies
- Creating scheduling/migration policies.
- Assigning policies to clusters.
Yes, it also counts towards becoming a Red Hat Certified Architect.
The eLearning comprises Red Hat accredited content.
Yes, by selecting Red Hat's Remote Exam Format
Besides being a globally-respected Individual/Corporate IT training provider, Vinsys is also admired as the top Red Hat eLearning partner. Its unmatchable offerings, accredited course content, customizable skilling programs, and round-the-clock learner support ensure the most detailed upskilling experiences, a must for capitalizing on virtualization opportunities.