Do you want to improve your skills? Do you want to advance your career? AutoCAD certification can help! Here are four things you must know regarding the certification—and some might surprise you.
1. Why will certification help you grow in your career?
Earning your certification has countless benefits. First, it makes you stand tall in the competition by demonstrating your competence and experience with comprehensive skills. It is also a great badge of honor among your peers.
And then there’s the most important thing that matters to us: salary. According to Burning Glass, Autodesk AutoCAD (Level 1, 2 & 3) Certification can bring lots of opportunities and advance careers, helping professionals earn an average salary of 18 percent. “There are several industries where if you master just one piece of software, you can really find yourself in a profitable business for decades to come,” said Ian Siegel, CEO of ZipRecruiter. AutoCAD, a program for creating 2D and 3D drawings, is always in demand, according to Siegel.
2. AutoCAD Certification Requirement:
Getting AutoCAD certification can be more seamless than you might think with Autodesk Certified Professional in AutoCAD for Drafting and Design. Designed for people with advanced skills, it can solve complex workflows and design challenges. The certificate has a validity of three years.
You formally need around 400 (minimum) to 1,200 (recommended) hours of hands-on experience with AutoCAD software and a general knowledge of the below mentioned topics:
- Drawing and arranging objects
- Drawing with precision
- Advanced editing features
- Advanced layout, printing, and alternative results
- Annotation methodology
- Reusable content and image management
3. How to Make Yourself Prepare For Exam:
The Autodesk certification program provides all the necessary exam preparation.
Preparing for AutoCAD certification via training is done independently and takes about 10 hours. The pre-test helps to assess where you stand. Easy-to-use learning modules then track each finished unit, so you’re always on the right track. A mock test in the end of AutoCAD training makes sure that you’re ready for the certification exam!
Not ready to move on to full certification? Vinsys offers unlimited free access to courses to build skills and prepare for certification. You can prepare or simply improve your skills with additional courses to learn as per your comfort and analyze your progress. Each of the following steps takes two to four hours, depending on the course.
- Design and drafting technical drawing.
- Construction drawing management and design
- Labelling and dimensions for designs and drawings
- Create and modify objects with design and draft accuracy
- Layout and source images for design and drafting
What is included in the exam? Here’s a breakdown of what to expect from the certification exam administered by Pearson VUE:
- 120 minutes of exam time
- 45-60 questions including multiple choice, drag and drop, active screen, “hot zones” and graphic interpretation
- Exams and supervisors in English
- Pass/fail score
- Online or face-to-face testing options. Private visits at this time may be restricted.
- End-to-End assistance
You can also view topic details in the documents available. Upon successfully finishing the AutoCAD Certification – Level 1 /Level 2/ Level 3, you will earn a digital badge and a personal downloadable certificate. Get started today!
- Agile Management (23)
- Announcements (56)
- Autodesk (9)
- AWS (22)
- Certified Ethical Hacking (12)
- Cisco (12)
- Citrix (1)
- Cybersecurity (66)
- DevOps (1)
- Digital Learning (1)
- Employee Stories (1)
- Enterprise Architecture (6)
- ISO (17)
- IT Governance (4)
- IT Service Management (25)
- Microsoft (20)
- Open Source (7)
- Project Management (57)
- Quality Management (12)
- SAP (8)
- Soft Skills (15)
- Testimonial (1)
- Translation Services (20)
- vmware (4)