The CISA Certification brings a breakthrough change in an IT auditor’s career.
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)® is a certification issued by ISACA to professional auditors.
The CISA certification is a globally recognized standard for magnifying an IT auditor’s command, dexterity and skill in assessing vulnerabilities and establishing IT controls in an enterprise environment.
“The condition of any backup is unknown until a restore is attempted.” – Schrodinger’s Backup. #101AuditFacts ?
Digital Transformation is now rapidly kicking in. Organizations of all domains demand auditors who are well-versed with auditing techniques in a world where the digital environment is on the rise.
Recruiters nowadays are on a hunt for IT auditors, audit managers, consultants and security professionals who possess a CISA Certification. Therefore, those who have taken their CISA Training with an acclaimed training provider have, certainly, a competitive edge over the other candidates.
One last batch for Vinsys IT Audit Training – Enroll NOW for an ISACA-approved CISA Training!
What is the CISA Certification Training?
The CISA Certification Training betters your audit practices, evaluates your efficiency and validates your competency through the meticulous CISA Exam.
This intensive CISA Training takes you through 5 Domains:
• Domain 1— Process of Auditing Information Systems
• Domain 2— Governance and Management of IT
• Domain 3— Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
• Domain 4— Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Service Management
• Domain 5— Protection of Information Assets
Studying these gives you a thorough knowledge of core IT auditing and governance. Attending the CISA facilitation definitely prepares you for the future.
Here are the reasons why you should go for a renowned CISA Certification Training Program:
• The CISA Training confirms your knowledge and experience
• It markets your expertise and thus, boosts your confidence
• It signifies your level of knowledge to meet the dynamic challenges of a modern enterprise
• The CISA Certification Training is globally recognized as the mark of excellence for the IS audit professional
• It includes a comprehensive exam with recognition of work and educational experience
• It provides you with credibility in the marketplace
• A CISA Certification increases your value to your organization
• It gives you a competitive advantage over peers when seeking job growth
• It also helps you achieve a high professional standard through ISACA’s requirements for continuing education and ethical conduct
Average CISA Salary
According to recent studies, a CISA Certified Information Security Manager earns approximately $113,600 per annum. Internal Audit Director is one of the highest-paying designations in the United States where the pay package only begins with six figures!
A survey by Global Knowledge named “15 Top-Paying Certifications”, CISA is ranked as the third highest-paying certification out of 15. Another survey by the IIA (Institutes of Internal Auditors) confirms that IT Auditors with a CISA Certification earn a relatively much better salary than CIA Certification holders.
Who should study Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)?
CISA program is for professionals engaged in controlling, monitoring, and assessing an organization’s information technology and business systems. This certification will give you these critical skills and provide you with a competitive edge over your peers.
The program is the best fit for some of the following roles:
• IS/IT auditors/consultants
• Compliance managers
• Chief Compliance Officers
• Chief risk & privacy officers
• Chief Security Officer
• Security heads/directors
• Security managers/architects
Or if you enjoy working with IT, and you want to research and study new things, becoming a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) might be an excellent career choice.
Eligible for a CISM Certification? Click here to get full insights.
What are the Benefits of CISA?
Being a CISA certified professional demonstrates that you have improved your level of knowledge required to meet the changing needs of a modern organization.
This certification further confirms your knowledge and experience in the audit profession. Subsequently, the CISA certification is globally recognized and gives you a competitive advantage over your peers when looking for professional growth. Most importantly, it provides you with credibility in the marketplace.
Why should one attend a CISA Certification Training Program?
The CISA journey can be a little difficult but definitely rewarding. The right training or guidance will help you achieve your goal. I strongly recommend attending a CISA Training Program to understand all modules. You will be able to save a lot of time by grasping topics and technical terms very rapidly during the training. Above all, his program will also help you prepare for the CISA certification exam.
What are the CISA requirements?
A minimum of 5 years of professional information systems auditing, control or information security work experience is required for certification. Waivers of this experience can be obtained to a maximum of 3 years.
Wish to know how to become a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)?
It’s a six-step journey:
• Remember dedication is the first step towards preparation.
• Check CISA requirements
• Attend a CISA training program
• Register for CISA exam on ISACA website
• Successfully pass the exam
• Complete and submit your application for certification
CISA Certification is just the right credential to achieve for all the IT auditors out there!
So, if you are one of them, call right now to book your seat!
Hurry up! We might run out of seats real soon! ?
- Agile Management (23)
- Announcements (56)
- Autodesk (9)
- AWS (22)
- Certified Ethical Hacking (12)
- Cisco (12)
- Citrix (1)
- Cybersecurity (66)
- DevOps (1)
- Digital Learning (1)
- Employee Stories (1)
- Enterprise Architecture (6)
- ISO (17)
- IT Governance (4)
- IT Service Management (25)
- Microsoft (20)
- Open Source (7)
- Project Management (57)
- Quality Management (12)
- SAP (8)
- Soft Skills (15)
- Testimonial (1)
- Translation Services (20)
- vmware (4)