Working as a database administrator for top companies like Dell, HP, Huawei, Infosys, Aditya Birla Group, etc., is a dream job for many. All these companies have one thing in common, binding candidates from across India. The SAP HANA database management system for storing and retrieving customer and company data. Database management using SAP HANA 2.0 is all about a computerized data-keeping system.
Daily, a big company has tons of data ranging from sales to customer information. Brands need to keep this data safe and organized, and database management systems and SAP HANA 2.0 are the easiest ones to operate.
An interesting stat tells us that 98% of the top 100 most valued brands use SAP somehow. You can become a certified SAP consultant by getting SAP HANA 2.0 Installation & Administration Training at Vinsys. After completing this SAP HANA 2.0 certification course, you’re eligible to become an SAP Technology Consultant, Database Administrator, or System Administrator at your dream company.
SAP HANA 2.0 Database
To understand SAP HANA 2.0, you must have an idea about its predecessor, SAP HANA. SAP HANA is an RDBMS(Relational Database Management System) that uses advanced storage technology in-memory.
Top brands use SAP HANA because of its more straightforward data modelling as it’s an advanced and feature-packed version of SAP HANA. These features include anonymization, dynamic data masking and table masking.
Moreover, the multitenant architecture by default and usability improvements make it easy for companies to use SAP HANA 2.0.
Top 3 Reason to Choose SAP HANA Over Other DBMS
- Provides Competitive Edge and Insights: SAP HANA RDBMS comes with superior data handling capabilities. On top of that, it also offers advanced analytics and ML capabilities. Using these features, businesses can seamlessly handle vast amounts of data and access real-time information.
- Quick Data Processing: Unlike other database management systems, SAP HANA uses in-memory, allowing quick storage and retrieval of data. This will enable businesses to make decisions in real-time using accurate data.
- Seamless Integration: SAP HANA offers seamless integration with internal and external sources. Organizations can easily integrate their data with other databases and ERP software.
Job Opportunities After Getting SAP HANA Training
All big companies handle an overwhelming amount of data daily, creating demand for people who install new database servers and database management tools.
It opens many opportunities for candidates who want to make a career in SAP HANA 2.0 database management. The average salary for an SAP HANA 2.0 consultant in India ranges from INR 4 Lakhs to INR 17 Lakhs per annum.
- SAP Database Administrator: A database administrator usually stores, organizes, and manages the data. Data security and other vital responsibilities are also assigned to the database administrator.
- An SAP Database Administrator can easily earn around INR 4 Lakhs to 15 Lakhs per annum based on experience, the company, etc.
- SAP System Administrator: The responsibilities of an SAP System Administrator include increasing the reliability, performance, management, and support of SAP application environments.
- An SAP System Administrator can easily earn around INR 5 Lakhs to 16 Lakhs per annum based on experience, the company, etc.
- SAP Technical Consultant: A SAP Technical Consultant develops and implements program objects and provides advice and expertise on software integrations and implementation.
- An SAP System Administrator can easily earn around INR 4 Lakhs to 17 Lakhs per annum.
Benefits of Having an SAP Certification
- A majority of the top companies use SAP HANA for database management. Having an SAP certification builds your credibility and increases your chances of getting hired.
- Having the necessary skills with the SAP certification allows you to execute all the assigned tasks efficiently.
- With an SAP HANA 2.0 Installation & Administration, you can apply for multiple roles, including SAP Database Administrator, SAP System Administrator, and SAP Technology Consultant.
- Even if you do have a good job already, having an SAP certification opens up leadership opportunities for you as you get priority in internal SAP projects. It gives you better exposure and the chance to understand your company and the industry you are working in.
Build Your Credibility with SAP HANA 2.0 Installation & Administration Training with Vinsys
Skills development is vital to bag an influential role in your dream company. But to develop the necessary SAP HANA 2.0 installation and administration skills, you must invest in a credible platform.
Vinsys is one of the best online platforms to get SAP training. It covers everything from the basics of SAP HANA installation and upgrade of a multitenant database to SAP HANA security.
The SAP HANA 2.0 training at Vinsys provides you with SAP certification. The certification helps you build credibility when you apply for a database administrator job.
Recruiters look for skills and certifications that can help their company grow, and having an SAP certification from a renowned platform like Vinsys is always a plus.
With this certification, you can get a job as a database administrator, system administrator, or SAP technical consultant at Aditya Birla Group, PayPal, Cisco, Adidas, Walmart, Nestle, Dell, HP, Huawei, Infosys, etc.
Start Your Journey with SAP HANA 2.0 Certification Course
Getting SAP HANA 2.0 Installation & Administration training at Vinsys is the best way to kickstart your career and become a database administrator at your dream company. A legitimate certificate proves you’re qualified for the job and gives you an upper hand in salary negotiation.
The Vinsys certificate allows you to bag executive roles with decision making powers in the top companies.
There’s no point delaying your career growth now. Enroll today to get SAP HANA 2.0 certification from Vinsys and open tons of job opportunities for yourself.
- Agile Management (19)
- Announcements (53)
- Autodesk (9)
- AWS (20)
- Certified Ethical Hacking (9)
- Cisco (6)
- Citrix (1)
- Cybersecurity (50)
- DevOps (1)
- Employee Stories (1)
- Enterprise Architecture (3)
- ISO (15)
- IT Governance (3)
- IT Service Management (22)
- Microsoft (16)
- Open Source (5)
- Project Management (50)
- Quality Management (11)
- SAP (8)
- Soft Skills (15)
- Translation Services (18)
- vmware (3)