Python – sometimes it’s the nonvenomous snake, but sometimes it’s also the popular programming language. When you ask a developer about the best programming languages to learn, chances are they’d have Python on their list. It gained popularity among software developers and engineers also because its real-world applications are numerous. But before we get into its practical uses, Let’s see!
What Is Python?
A programming language established in 1991, Python is useful in web development, game development, and a lot more. But its advantages aren’t just limited to these applications. It’s so popular because it’s easy to use – so easy that in fact, even kids could get started. That means that whether you’re in the tech field or not, you can learn it, too.
Python for Beginners
Regardless of your background, learning Python can be done, provided that you undergo training. With online resources available for you to get your hands on, you can even learn it from very basics! You may even opt to enroll in python course if you’re looking for a well-structured curriculum that can guide you.
Top 4 Practical Uses of Python Certification Course
The real-world applications of Python are plenty, which is why its popularity has skyrocketed. Other uses of the programming language are still being discovered. Currently, these are the most common applications
- Web Development through Python Training
- This one’s a no-brainer. Python is a popular choice for web development, specifically backend development because it’s so easy to learn and easy to read. Additionally, it runs on fewer lines of code. And because it’s typically used in the backend, it zeroes in on server programming – ensuring that the website runs correctly.
- In case you didn’t know yet, Python is quite literally everywhere. Whether it’s finding the next song to play on Spotify or opening your Instagram DMs, you might be surprised to know that Python works behind the scenes for all these processes, which is a testament to its versatility.
- Another positive of using Python in web development is that if you face any issues with your code, a strong community of active developers has got your back. All you have to do is visit their official forum and ask.
2. Game Development with Python Certification
- Another advantage of using this is that it’s commonly used in game development. It’s particularly useful in creating prototypes, which makes it beginner-friendly for developers looking to build a career in game programming with python.
- Large studios often create prototypes before releasing the final version and choosing Python as the programming language gets this done more quickly. More often than not, these studios opt for other programming languages such as C++, a programming language that is up to 25 times faster than Python – and in the world of gaming, we know that each second counts.
- It’s useful in developing quick projects, while at the same time, helping newbies learn the basics of game programming. For instance, a basic component of learning Python list methods. Lists are used to store in-game assets such as game levels, and these list methods remove these as a player progresses in the game.
3. Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- The most popular programming language used in artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) is Python and for good reason. For starters, it contains a vast library ecosystem. A library is a module, or consists of modules, and contains written code that helps perform certain tasks. Instead of starting from scratch, developers save hours in development thanks to this efficient programming language.
- There’s no denying that AI and ML are huge trends. And with the growing amount of AI and ML professionals in the field, having readable code is important to allow the exchange of ideas between them. Developers can choose to copy and alter the code that suits their project. Plus, they can provide feedback, too. And this is why Python certification remains to be a top choice for developers in the field of artificial intelligence and machine learning.
4. Search Engine Optimization SEO
- When choosing a programming language that performs low-function yet repetitive tasks, you have to pick a language that can be automated. Python course fits the bill. It can automate just about anything. Sending emails, downloading images, and reading files are some of its typical applications. But in the field of search engine optimization (SEO), it’s used in web scraping.
- Python is used to scrape titles, meta descriptions, and the like from websites. From this data, experts can identify a website’s SEO issues. The coding language is also used in automating keyword research and being able to identify high-performing keywords, many SEO teams can help in crafting an effective content strategy.
Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned developer, you can’t go wrong with choosing Python. There’s no doubt that it’s one of the best programming languages out there when it comes to practical applications. Add to that its simplicity as the cherry on top. This makes it one of the most desirable programming languages to learn today.
This is the right time for you to acquire the skills related to python . We at Vinsys always stand tall with the learners aiming to learn for the growth of their careers. Talk to our experts now and get in detail information for best corporate training along with free demo available for employees ranging from freshers to laterals.
- Agile Management (23)
- Announcements (56)
- Autodesk (9)
- AWS (22)
- Certified Ethical Hacking (12)
- Cisco (12)
- Citrix (1)
- Cybersecurity (66)
- DevOps (1)
- Digital Learning (1)
- Employee Stories (1)
- Enterprise Architecture (6)
- ISO (17)
- IT Governance (4)
- IT Service Management (25)
- Microsoft (20)
- Open Source (7)
- Project Management (57)
- Quality Management (12)
- SAP (8)
- Soft Skills (15)
- Testimonial (1)
- Translation Services (20)
- vmware (4)