To be a good TOGAF architect is all about gaining the expertise in practice principles. Various people thinks that technology is experience faster development than that of human and will surpass one day. This brings a core issue in the organizational IT department. It is significantly important to have the crystal clear strategy to operate the things, in such rapidly growing and transforming digital environment.
TOGAF Enterprise Architecture
TOGAF principles offers a prescribed set of norms which can enable your organization with the clear structure of architecture for ensuring the business success. Aiming for becoming an Enterprise Architect and looking forward to take part in developing a robust organizational foundation, then it is the high time to start gaining the understanding about the key principles of TOGAF architecture through TOGAF 9 Training.
Understanding Enterprise Architecture Principles?
Principles are the norms which organizations follows. These norms are crucial for seamless operations of an organizations. Principles work on different organizational level within an enterprise.
Architecture principles are the norms and prescribed guidelines created particularly for an enterprise’s architecture. Enterprise leverages the architecture principles to work on their IMS and other tools based on IT.
TOGAF is an open framework, has set of top-notch 21 architecture principles.
Let’s see 8 crucial principles out of those twenty-one architecture principles
1. Increase enterprise advantages: Decisions related to the information management needs to be in favor and benefit of an organization. This clearly states that, decisions that might be best for one organization within an organization, probably cannot works best for entire organization. All professionals and enterprises within the enterprise needs to work collaboratively, on being strictly adhere to the guiding principles, for leveraging most out of enterprise.
2. Everyone should work for Information Management: All the professionals working within an organization should work for the information environment, as per this principle.
Fundamentally, this is a prime example of how working together is crucial within an enterprise. It is significant to take responsibility for executing their task in managing information and engaging in core decisions.
3. Continuity in Business: As per this principle, data corruption, natural disasters and hardware failure must not stop the operation of an organization. Even if our dependency is there on the technological systems for seamlessly doing the job on time, we also have to be ready to make the organization run smoothly even at the time when system is down.
4. Data is valuable asset: Data is crucial and valuable asset of an enterprise. It is actual, and calculative resource. As all the crucial decision within any organization are as per the data, all the data must be cautiously managed and organized. Data needs to be perfect and trustworthy and everyone inside the enterprise should know it.
5. Data sharing: According to this principle, data needs to store properly with proper efficiency and needs to be shared with entire organization. For smooth execution of everyone’s job, it is important that enterprise should access it properly.
Data storage is easier at one place and is cost-efficient rather than doing the storage in different applications.
6. Data Accessibility: As per this principle, everyone within an organization should have smooth access to the data. This ease their job. One of the result of this principle is that it needs flexibility to ensure that all professionals working in an organization should access data that suits perfect for them. Tying with the above mentioned principles is crucial i.e; data is asset, data sharing and data accessibility.
7. Easy utilization: Technology that are used by organization needs to be easy for utilization. The more time you invest in understanding the utilization of the technology, less you will put your time on core task. This makes the productivity little lower and decrease the concentration which is not a positive thing for an organization. For smooth execution of everyone’s job it is good idea to make simple use of technology.
8. Review diversity in technology: Technical requirements for various application within an organization differs from department to department. According to this principle you have to keep trying the technologies on minimal level.
Enterprise architecture principles are the prescribed norms that benefits your organizations and helps in running the enterprise smoothly. Above mentioned 8 principles are some of the most important TOGAF principles which is crucial to implement with an organization.
If you are aiming to gain the deep insights and wants to dive-deep into the ocean of the enterprise architecture, Vinsys is a leading corporate education provider company that can help you gain mastery through TOGAF Certification Training. Get in touch with us today!
- Agile Management (20)
- Announcements (55)
- Autodesk (9)
- AWS (21)
- Certified Ethical Hacking (11)
- Cisco (10)
- Citrix (1)
- Cybersecurity (58)
- DevOps (1)
- Employee Stories (1)
- Enterprise Architecture (5)
- ISO (16)
- IT Governance (3)
- IT Service Management (24)
- Microsoft (18)
- Open Source (6)
- Project Management (55)
- Quality Management (11)
- SAP (8)
- Soft Skills (15)
- Testimonial (1)
- Translation Services (18)
- vmware (3)