Eleven years ago, if Dean Leffingwell had said that the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) would be revolutionary in the next decade, the world would not believe him. The 15th State Agile Survey stated that SAFe Certification is the leading framework at 37%. In addition, many organizations have had remarkable success with SAFe as it helps to increase agility in large complicated organizations. Today’s blog post is talking about the advantages of SAFe certification in 2023. But, before we get into that, let’s look at the SAFe definition and its relevance along with advantages of SAFe.
What is SAFe 5.1 ?
The Scaled Agile Framework or SAFe® is a proven knowledge base of integrated principles, practices and competencies for business agility in large organizations by utilizing the Agile, Lean and DevOps. SAFe validates planning, collaboration, and execution in between large and agile teams. Below mentioned top 10 advantages SAFe certifications.
Flourish your career with Advantages of SAFe Certification
It is financially rewarding to have a career in SAFe due to its recent development. Below are the few data from Scaled Agile that clears the broader picture:
- $13,000 is the average median salary increase for IT professionals earning a new certificate.
- 71% of start-ups are using Agile now, making it a great opportunity for SAFe-certified professionals.
- 78% of SAFe-certified professionals say their skills will be more in demand after certification.
Top 10 Advantages of SAFe Certifications
If you’re unsure or don’t think you need the SAFe certification, here are 10 benefits of getting it.
1. Dealing with adoption problems: – Almost no effort is required to ensure quick adoption in small organizations with about 2 or 3 teams. It is difficult to show the same success in a big organization.
This happens because one approach fits all perspectives which is not possible for large and small organizations. Pursuing SAFe agile certification allows you to build a successful set of appropriate skills and tools to maximize market time, promote employee participation, and improve quality throughout the organization.
Next, you will also learn to complete IT collaboration by working with different departments without forgetting to provide value to organizations, ensuring proper alignment across different functional teams.
2. International Accreditation: – SAFe Certification is recognized worldwide as one of the leading SAFe because it is issued by the Scaled Agile Framework, the global agile certification body. Candidates will earn a valid certificate to work seamlessly across the globe.
3. Learn about new roles in agile organization: – Agile scaling is not a child’s play in large organizations. This makes the creation of new roles mandatory and improves existing roles. If you do not know how to do one of these, you will have a hard time.
The SAFe Agilist certification will help you overcome challenges by teaching team members, new and old, the necessary management skills to help them learn agile techniques and develop agile mindsets.
By ignoring designations, product owners, managers, and executives will better understand their roles and provide training and development at the portfolio level along with the program.
4. 25% higher salary increase: – The Agilist SAFe certificate guarantees you a raise in your current or new job. SAFe-Agilist gives you the specific skills that SAFe-certified professionals use to achieve 25% more growth than their non-certified professionals.
5. Minimal Obstacles, Failures and Delays in SAFe Execution: – A common problem in large organizations is that two or more flexible teams do not adapt well when they come together. Agilist SAFe certification training provides you with the skills that will allow you to apply a flexible approach across your organization.
Impractical flexible methods will no longer be common as Agilist SAFe training courses will make you learn your team to take a regular approach to improving product quality and architecture.
Leading SAFe certifications teach you to use agile release trains to bring together multiple teams to plan, train and deliver value.
6. Facing Unstable Organizational Paths: – Nowadays, companies demand change according to their customers. Organizations need to adopt a customer-friendly framework. With the Safe Agilist certification, you can apply Lean Startup and Lean UX to instantly test ideas, innovation and creativity.
7. Continuous Delivery: – With advanced secure authentication, you will learn how to implement and integrate DevOps to consistently deliver to customers in a large setup.
Leading SAFe certification training teaches individuals to work with the DevOps team and manages workloads by achieving consistent delivery so that regular releases are possible.
8. SAFe helps to overcome obstacles in the project: – Leading SAFE is a scram-based method of measuring growth. Understand that, this is an advanced execution that enables companies to create complex products and make new things possible by incorporating multiple scrum teams in a particular project.
If you are aiming for implementing SAFe, you leverage clarity of complexity, holistic approach and innovation. This information can be obtained through certificates and SAFe!
9. Good decision making at the organizational level: – The most important feature of a company is its ability to make decisions. It is incredibly crucial for an individual to know that if an immediate response is needed, to resolve important issues or to consider interrelated variables, then someone is in a position to find a way to address them quickly.
Agilist’s SAFe certification training in Business Portfolio Management and Business Finance helps organizations respond quickly by understanding what affects the financial and overall health of their organizations.
10. Master the Lean-Agile approach: – Lean-Agile works on agile manifestos, a set of standards, principles and techniques that SAFe leaders accept and encourage. The lean approach works by incorporating all the principles of agility and lean methods such as lean product development.
The basics of SAFe focus on 3 main areas of knowledge: agile development, system thinking and learn product development. With advanced safety certification training, you can become an expert in applying a weak aging approach.
Trends of SAFe Agile Certified Professional Salary in 2023
Below are the salary paid for SAFe Agilist as per Payscale in below countries
|Country||Currency||Salary per annum|
|United States of America||USD||80,000 – 135,000|
|Canada||CAD||66,000 – 145,000|
|India||INR||12,00,000 – 20,00,000|
|United Kingdom||GBP||33,000 – 75,000|
|United Kingdom||GBP||33,000 – 75,000|
|Australia||AUD||100,000 – 157,000|
Designation based Salary of SAFe Agile
A leading SAFe Agilist or SAFe certification can open new doors to many opportunities for additional roles. Here is a list of salaries for each role-
|Job Role||Salary per annum|
|Scrum Master||90,000 – 100,000|
|Agile Coach||110,000 – 135,000|
|Certified Scrum Master (CSM)||90,000 – 105,000|
|Product Owner||80,000 – 95,000|
|Project Manager||85,000 – 110,000|
|Software Engineer||77,000 – 101,000|
The advantages of SAFe certification trump the cons as there are no disadvantages. Aim the SAFe certification and learn the principles, the capabilities of making sound decision at the organizational level, consistent delivery and much more.
As an individual, it provides growth via high-paying job opportunities and salary increases.
Is there a SAFe certificate which you are aiming and want to learn from best?
- Agile Management (20)
- Announcements (55)
- Autodesk (9)
- AWS (21)
- Certified Ethical Hacking (10)
- Cisco (10)
- Citrix (1)
- Cybersecurity (56)
- DevOps (1)
- Employee Stories (1)
- Enterprise Architecture (5)
- ISO (16)
- IT Governance (3)
- IT Service Management (24)
- Microsoft (17)
- Open Source (6)
- Project Management (55)
- Quality Management (11)
- SAP (8)
- Soft Skills (15)
- Testimonial (1)
- Translation Services (18)
- vmware (3)