5-days instructor-led training
Official Cisco courseware + Cisco certified trainers
Conceptual + Scenario-based training approach
24x7 access to learning resources
- Anyone involved in, or intends to perform a developer role and carries one or more years of hands-on experience developing-maintaining applications built on top of Cisco platforms.
- Software/Application Developers or Network Engineers willing to expand and validate their programmability, software, and automation skills.
- Applicable Job Roles: Network Automation Engineer, Software Developer, System Integration Programmer, Infrastructure Architect, and Network Designer.
- Those looking to complete the Cisco DevNet Associate credential.
- General computer literacy.
- PC operating system navigation and internet usage skills.
- Hands-on experience with Python.
- Cisco-recommended preparation: Python Programming for Network Engineers (PRNE).
- Describing the relevance of APIs and using version control tools for modern software development.
- Common processes/practices used in software development.
- Options for organizing/constructing modular software.
- HTTP concepts and their application to network-based APIs.
- Applying Representational State Transfer (REST) concepts to integration with HTTP-based APIs.
- Explaining Cisco platforms and their capabilities.
- Programmability features of different Cisco platforms.
- Basic networking concepts and interpreting simple network topology.
- The interaction of applications with the network and tools for troubleshooting issues.
- Applying concepts of model-driven programmability for automating common tasks with Python scripts.
- Identifying common application deployment models/components in the development pipeline.
- Describing common security concerns.
- The types of tests and utilization of containerization for local development.
- Utilizing tools for automating infrastructure via scripting and model-driven programmability.
About the Certification - 200-901 DEVASC: DevNet Associate
Cisco DevNet Associate validates your or your employees’ skills for developing and maintaining applications built on Cisco platforms. In addition, it certifies your knowledge of using APIs, Cisco platforms/development, application development/security, infrastructure, and automation.
The 200-901 DEVASC exam must be passed to earn the accreditation that allows you to make the most of associate-level Network Automation Engineer job opportunities.
- 5-days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
- Practice modern software development
- Introduction to Network-based APIs
- Consume REST-based APIs
- Employ programmability on Cisco platforms
- Relate network and applications
- Employ model-driven programmability with YANG
- Deploy applications
- Test and secure applications
- Automate infrastructure
- Parsing API data formats with Python
- Using Git for version control
- Identifying software architecture/design patterns on a diagram
- Implementing singleton pattern and abstraction-based method
- Inspecting HTTP protocol messages
- Using postman
- Troubleshooting an HTTP error response
- Utilizing APIs with Python
- Using the Cisco Controller APIs/Webex Teams™ Collaboration API
- Interpreting a basic network topology diagram
- Identifying the cause of application connectivity issues
- Performing basic NETCONF operations
- Utilizing Cisco Software Development Kit (SDK) and Python for automation scripting
- Bash commands for local development
- Constructing infrastructure automation workflow
- Python unit test
- Interpreting a Dockerfile
- Utilizing Docker commands for managing the local developer environment
- Exploiting insufficient parameter sanitization
- Software development process description
- Software designing
- Cisco platform introduction
- IP networks (ELP only)
Vinsys is a globally admired Corporate and Individual training provider with 25+ years of verifiable experience. Our instructor-led online courses, internationally-acclaimed subject matter expertise, customizable skill-development programs, and 24*7 learner support ensure the most comprehensive upskilling arrangement, a must for capitalizing on valuable Cisco platform opportunities.
Automation and Network programmability.
As software and IT infrastructures grow more interconnected, the software is being used for automating manual and repetitive infrastructure tasks. Applications can create business innovations for leveraging connectivity; however, writing code for infrastructure demands a hybrid set of skills. That's where the Developing Applications and Automating Workflows using Cisco Platforms course and the subsequent DevNet Associate credential come in handy.
No, only one exam, 200-901: Developing Applications and Automating Workflows using Cisco Platforms, is sufficient. It covers various fundamentals of software development and design for Cisco platforms.
The 120-minutes exam tests your skills and the overall knowledge of network fundamentals, network access, IP connectivity, IP services, security fundamentals, automation, and programmability.
Vinsys' thorough training, attention to detail, and nearly-99% exam success ratio ensure you are adequately prepared. That being said, even if you are not able to clear it, you may wait for five calendar days, starting the day after the failed attempt, and retest yourself.
You get the official Cisco Certified DevNet Associate badge that can be linked to all your social media profiles.
The DevNet Associate credential 200-901 exam remains valid for three years. Vinsys' DEVASC v1.0 course lets you earn 48 Continuing Education (CE) credits that can be used towards recertification.