5-days instructor-led training
Official Cisco courseware + Cisco certified trainers
Conceptual + Scenario-based training approach
24x7 access to learning resources
- Individuals involved in, or willing to perform a developer's role with one or more years of hands-on experience in developing/maintaining applications built on top of Cisco platforms.
- Network Engineers interested in software and automation skills.
- Developers who wish to gain expertise in automation and DevOps.
- Solution Architects moving to the Cisco ecosystem.
- Infrastructure Developers designing hardened production environments.
- Job Roles: Senior Network Automation Engineers, Senior Software Developers, Senior System Integration Programmers, Senior Infrastructure Architects, Senior Network Designers, and Senior Test Development Engineers.
- Those exploring Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist–Core and Cisco Certified DevNet Professional credentials.
- Understanding of program design and coding with a focus on Python.
- Familiarity with Ethernet, TCP/IP, and Internet-related networking.
- Knowledge of APIs' utilization, software development, and design methodologies.
- Hands-on experience with a programming language (specifically Python).
- Cisco Recommended Pre-Course Training: Developing Applications and Automating Workflows Using Cisco Core Platforms (DEVASC).
- Learning to describe architectural traits and patterns for improving the application maintainability
- Describing the architectural traits and patterns that improve application serviceability
- Identifying steps for designing and building a ChatOps application
- Implementing robust Representational State Transfer (REST) API integrations with network error handling, pagination, and error flow control
- Describing the necessary steps for securing user/system data in applications
- The necessary steps for securing applications
- Identifying common tasks in the automated application release process
- Describing best practices for application deployment, methodologies for designing distributed systems, and concepts of infrastructure configuration management and device automation
- Utilizing Yet Another Next Generation (YANG) data models for describing network configurations and telemetry
- Comparing various relational/nonrelational database types and selecting the appropriate type, based on requirements
About the Certification - 350-901 DEVCOR : Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs
Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist–Core, a specialist certification, approves your software development and design skills for using APIs, Cisco platforms, application deployment, security, infrastructure, and automation. The following exam is necessary:
- 350-901 DEVCOR.
Cisco Certified DevNet Professional, a professional accreditation, validates your or your employees' skills for developing and maintaining applications built on Cisco platforms. The following core and concentration exams must be cleared:
- 350-901 DEVCOR.
- One out of 300-435 ENAUTO, 300-835 CLAUTO, 300-635 DCAUTO, 300-535 SPAUTO, 300-735 SAUTO, 300-910 DEVOPS, 300-915 DEVIOT and 300-920 DEVWBX.
- 5-days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
- Implement ChatOps Application
- Describe Advanced REST API Integration
- Automate Application-Release
- Deploy Applications
- Understand Distributed Systems
- Orchestrate Network and Infrastructure
- Model Data with YANG
- Constructing Sequence Diagram and Web Sequence Diagram
- Using Cisco Webex Teams™ API for Enabling ChatOps
- Integrating Cisco Meraki™ API to List Service Set Identifiers (SSIDs) and Retrieve Location Data.
- Using Paginated REST API Endpoint and utilizing REST API Error Control Flow Techniques
- Evaluating Application for Common Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) Vulnerabilities
- Resolving Merge Conflicts with Git
- Diagnosing Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) Pipeline Failures
- Containerizing Application Using Docker
- Integrating Application into Existing CI/CD Environment
- Diagnosing Problems Using Application Logs
- Configuring Network Parameters Using Puppet and Ansible
- Synchronizing Firepower Device Configuration
- Utilizing RESTCONF for Network Configuration
- Querying Relational Database, Document Store, Time Series Database, and Graph Database
- Design for Maintainability and Serviceability
- Secure Application Data, Web, and Mobile Applications
- Use Relational/Non-Relational Databases
- Lab Code Reference
Linda . S
Vinsys is a globally admired Corporate and Individual training provider with 25+ years of verifiable experience. Our instructor-led online courses, internationally-acclaimed expertise, customizable skill-development programs, and 24*7 learner support ensure the most comprehensive upskilling arrangement, a must for capitalizing on Cisco automation and network programmability opportunities.
Yes, the equivalent of 3 days of self-paced material.
It lets you extract full advantages from network/software development practices while implementing applications to fulfill business needs. You gain proficiency with applications, automation, Cisco platforms, and earn 64 CE credits toward recertification.
Yes, professional-level network automation engineer roles.
It will let you secure only the Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist–Core credential. However, you will be required to clear one more concentration exam for completing the Cisco DevNet Professional professional certification.
Software development and designing skills for using APIs, Cisco platforms, application deployment and security, infrastructure, and automation.
All 5 topics carry equal weightage (20%).
Vinsys' thorough training, attention to detail, and nearly-99% exam success ratio ensure you are adequately prepared. That being said, even if you are not able to clear it, you may wait for five calendar days, starting the day after the failed attempt, and retest yourself.