Highly Experienced Trainers
Official Cisco courseware + Cisco certified trainers
Conceptual + Scenario-based training approach
24x7 access to learning resources
- Network/Software Engineers willing to learn automation and programmability
- Consulting Systems Engineers, IoT Designers, Network Administrators, Network Engineers, Network Managers, Sales Engineers, Systems Engineers, and Technical Solutions Architects
- Those willing to complete Cisco DevNet Specialist-IoT and Cisco Certified DevNet Professional credentials
- Basic software development or coding, functional, and object-oriented programming skills
- Foundational understanding of where applications live/deployed in real-world scenarios and how networking works
- Fundamental Linux OS skills, covering installing code language dependencies, code libraries, and general scripting
- Know-how of storing code using git or another Version-Control System (VCS)
- Learning the fundamentals of Cisco IoT and common devices involved
- Common protocols, standards, and data flows of IoT
- Explaining the Cisco IoT, common needs, and corresponding solutions
- How programmability can be used for automating, making operations, deployment, and support of Cisco IoT more effective
- Describing typical Cisco IoT applications to Cisco IoT use cases
- Explaining the functions/use cases for Cisco security applications and Cisco IoT
About the Certification - 300-915 DEVIOT : Developing Solutions using Cisco IoT and Edge Platforms
- Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist-IoT credential approves your knowledge of Cisco IoT edge compute and network architecture, including Cisco IOx and EFM, IoT Data Visualization, and security methods. The following exam is necessary:
- 300-915 DEVIOT
- Cisco DevNet Professional accreditation certifies your or your employees' skills for developing and maintaining applications built on Cisco platforms. The following concentration and core exams must be cleared:
- 300-915 DEVIOT
- 350-901 DEVCOR
- 5 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
Customized to your team's need
- Blended Learning Delivery Model (Self-Paced E-Learning And/Or Instructor-Led Options)
- Course, Category, And All-Access Pricing
- Enterprise-Class Learning Management System (LMS)
- Enhanced Reporting For Individuals And Teams
- 24x7 Teaching Assistance And Support
- Define Cisco IoT
- IoT Networking and Other Devices
- Examine IoT Protocols and Standards
- Recognize Cisco IoT Needs/Solutions
- Use Programmability with Cisco IoT
- Describe Cisco IOx, Kinetic, and Field Network Director
- Define Cisco Security Applications
- Using an MQTT Consumer to Subscribe to Sensor Data and Cisco IOx Applications to Receive/Process Sensor Data
- Troubleshooting a Sensor Connection
- Using/Interpreting Freeboard, Grafana, and Kibana Data
- Cisco IOx Familiarity Lab
- Developing/Deploying a Cisco IOx Application
- Troubleshooting Cisco IOx
- Navigating Cisco Field Network Director
- Exploring Cisco Field Network Director API
Vinsys is a globally admired Corporate and Individual training provider with 25+ years of verifiable experience. Our instructor-led online courses, internationally-acclaimed expertise, customizable skill-development programs, and 24*7 learner support ensure the most comprehensive Cisco upskilling arrangement, a must for capitalizing on valuable network automation opportunities.
It lets you use network programmability and automation to streamline applications, reduce data size/complexity and strengthen security protocols. In addition, it maximizes MQ Telemetry Transport (MQTT) protocol for lower power usage, faster data transmission, and more agility in device usage.
No, it combines classroom lessons with hands-on experiences.
Why does one need to pass an additional exam, other than the 300-915 DEVIOT, for finalizing the Cisco DevNet Professional certification?
Please note, 300-915 is merely a concentration exam. Such exams allow you to customize your credentials as per your chosen technical areas of focus. To achieve the Cisco DevNet Professional accreditation, you must also clear the 350-901 DEVCOR core exam.
What are other Cisco concentration exams one can choose for completing the Cisco Certified DevNet Professional credential?
300-435 ENAUTO, 300-835 CLAUTO, 300-635 DCAUTO, 300-535 SPAUTO, 300-735 SAUTO, 300-910 DEVOPS or 300-920 DEVWBX.
No, only 300-915 DEVIOT is sufficient.
Cisco Network IoT Architecture and Cisco IOx IoT Software (20% each).
The 40 CE (Continuing Education) credits you receive after completing the Cisco DEVIOT v1.0 course can be used for recertification, as barring the CCIE, exams for all other credentials are valid only for three years.