Official Cisco courseware + Cisco certified trainers
Conceptual + Scenario-based training approach
24x7 access to learning resources
Comprehensive, Interactive Classroom & Online Training
- Network/Software Engineers occupying the following job roles:
- Network/Systems/Wireless Engineer
- Consulting Systems Engineer
- Technical Solutions Architect
- Network Administrator
- Those willing to complete Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist–Data Center Automation and Programmability, CCNP Data Center, and Cisco DevNet Professional credentials.
- Knowledge of basic programming language, virtualization, and VMware.
- Foundational know-how of Cisco ACI.
- Abilities for using Linux/Command Line Interface (CLI) tools, such as Secure Shell (SSH) and bash.
- CCNP level data center understanding.
- Cisco-required Pre-course Training: Introducing Automation for Cisco Solutions (CSAU).
- Cisco-recommended Pre-course Training: Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA), Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR), Programming Use Cases for Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNAPUC), and Introducing Cisco Network Programmability (NPICNP).
- Learning to leverage tools/APIs for automating Cisco ACI-powered data centers.
- Demonstrating workflows (configuration, verification, healthchecking, monitoring) utilizing Python, Ansible, and Postman.
- Leveraging models and APIs of the Cisco Nexus OS platform for performing day-0 operations and improving troubleshooting-methodologies with custom tools.
- Augmenting the CLI using scripts and integrating various workflows using Ansible/Python.
- Describing the paradigm shift of Model-Driven Telemetry and understanding the building blocks of a working solution.
- How Cisco Data Center compute solutions can be managed/automated through API centric tooling, by using the Python SDK, PowerTool, and Ansible modules, for implementing workflows on Cisco UCS, IMC, UCS Manager, UCS Director, and Intersight.
About the Certification - 300-635 DCAUTO : Automating Cisco Data Center Solutions
- Cisco DevNet Specialist–Data Center Automation and Programmability, a specialist credential, approves your knowledge of implementing Data Center automated solutions, from programming concepts to orchestration and automation tools. The following exam is necessary:
- 300-635 DCAUTO
- CCNP Data Center, a professional accreditation, certifies your or your employees' skills with data center solutions. The following concentration and core exams must be cleared:
- 300-635 DCAUTO
- 350-601 DCCOR
- Cisco DevNet Professional, a professional certification, validates your skills for developing and maintaining applications built on Cisco platforms. The following concentration and core exams must be cleared:
- 300-635 DCAUTO
- 350-901 DEVCOR
- 3-days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
- Describe Cisco ACI Policy Model and APIC REST API.
- Use Python for Interacting with the ACI REST API and Ansible for Automating Cisco ACI.
- Describe ACI Apps Center/Kubernetes Integration.
- Introduce Cisco NX-OS Programmability.
- Describe Day-0 Provisioning with Cisco NX-OS.
- Implement On-Box/Off-Box Programmability and Automation with NX-OS.
- Understand Model-Driven Telemetry.
- Automate Cisco UCS Using Developer Tools.
- Implement Workflows Using Cisco UCS Director.
- Describe Cisco DCNM and Intersight.
- Using Cisco APIC Web GUI.
- Discovering the Cisco APIC REST API.
- Using Postman and Python with the APIC REST API.
- Configuring/Verifying Cisco ACI Using Acitoolkit.
- Using Cobra/Arya for Recreating a Tenant.
- Managing Configuration Using Ansible.
- Setting Up a New Tenant the NetDevOps Way.
- Creating an Infrastructure Health Report.
- Installing an Application from the App Center on the Cisco APIC.
- Powering on Auto Provisioning on the Cisco Nexus 9000.
- Using Bash/Guest-Shell on Cisco NX-OS.
- Using Python for Enhancing CLI Commands.
- Triggering a Python Script Using Cisco Embedded Event Manager (EEM).
- Dockering Containers on NX-OS.
- Configuring/Verifying Using NX-API, Python, and NETCONF/YANG.
- Using Ansible with NX-OS.
- Streaming Telemetry.
- Connecting, Querying, and Modifying Cisco UCS Manager Objects Using the UCS PowerTool.
- Discovery 21: Connecting, Querying, and Modifying Cisco UCS Integrated Management Controller (IMC) Objects Using the IMC PowerTool.
- Utilizing Cisco UCS Python Software Development Kit (SDK) and IMC Python SDK.
- Implementing Ansible Playbooks for Modifying and Verifying the Configuration of Cisco UCS Manager.
Vinsys is a globally admired Corporate and Individual training provider with 25+ years of verifiable experience. Our instructor-led online courses, internationally-acclaimed expertise, customizable skill-development programs, and 24*7 learner support ensure the most comprehensive upskilling arrangement, a must for capitalizing on valuable Cisco opportunities.
Yes, Data center and Network automation
It brings crucial foundational knowledge essential for successfully completing this course.
Please note, 300-635 is merely a concentration exam. Such exams allow you to customize your credentials as per your chosen technical areas of focus. To achieve CCNP Data Center and Cisco DevNet Professional accreditations, you must also clear 350-601 DCCOR and 350-901 DEVCOR core exams.
CCNP Data Center: 300-610 DCID, 300-615 DCIT, 300-620 DCACI, 300-625 DCSAN and 300-630 DCACIA.
Cisco DevNet Professional: 300-435 ENAUTO, 300-835 CLAUTO, 300-535 SPAUTO, 300-735 SAUTO, 300-910 DEVOPS, 300-915 DEVIOT, and 300-920 DEVWBX.
No, only 300-635 DCAUTO is sufficient.
Network Programmability Foundation (10%).
Yes, 24 CE credits you receive after completing this training can be used for recertification, as barring the CCIE, exams for all other credentials are valid only for three years.