Highly Experienced Trainers
Official Cisco courseware + Cisco certified trainers
Conceptual + Scenario-based training approach
24x7 access to learning resources
- Professionals in the following job roles:
- Network/Systems/Wireless Engineer
- Consulting Systems Engineer
- Technical Solutions Architect
- Network Administrator
- Wireless Design Engineer
- Network Manager
- Sales Engineer
- Account Manager
- Those willing to complete Cisco’s DevNet Specialist-Security Automation and Programmability, CCNP Security, and DevNet Professional credentials.
- Enrolling in Introducing Automation for Cisco Solutions (CSAU) course is the required prerequisite.
- Basic knowledge of programming language concepts and virtualization.
- Abilities for using Linux and Command Line Interface (CLI) tools like Secure Shell (SSH) and bash.
- CCNP level core/security networking knowledge.
- Cisco-recommended Pre-course Training: Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA), Programming Use Cases for Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNAPUC), Introducing Cisco Network Programmability (NPICNP) & Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Technologies (SCOR).
- Learning to describe the overall architecture of the Cisco security solutions.
- Explaining how APIs enable security.
- Know-how for using Cisco Firepower APIs.
- How pxGrid APIs function and their benefits.
- Demonstrating the capabilities Cisco Stealthwatch APIs offer.
- Constructing API requests for configuration changes and auditing purposes.
- Describing the features/benefits of using Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud APIs.
- Using the Cisco Umbrella Investigate API.
- Explaining the functionality provided by Cisco AMP and its APIs.
- Using Cisco Threat Grid APIs for analyzing, searching, and disposing of threats.
About the Certification - 300 -735 SAUTO : Automating Cisco Security Solutions
- Cisco DevNet Specialist-Security Automation and Programmability, a specialist credential, approves your skills for implementing security automated solutions, including programming concepts, RESTful APIs, data models, protocols, firewalls, web, DNS, cloud/email security, and ISE. The following exam is necessary:
- 300-735 SAUTO
- CCNP Security, a professional accreditation, certifies your or your employees’ skills with security solutions. The following concentration and core exams must be cleared:
- 300-735 SAUTO
- 350-701 SCOR
- Cisco Certified DevNet, another professional certification, validates your skills for developing and maintaining applications built on Cisco platforms. The following concentration and core exams must be passed:
- 300-735 SAUTO
- 350-901 DEVCOR
- 3 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
Customized to your team's need
- Blended Learning Delivery Model (Self-Paced E-Learning And/Or Instructor-Led Options)
- Course, Category, And All-Access Pricing
- Enterprise-Class Learning Management System (LMS)
- Enhanced Reporting For Individuals And Teams
- 24x7 Teaching Assistance And Support
- Introduce Cisco Security APIs
- Consume Cisco Advanced Malware Protection APIs
- Use Cisco ISE, pxGrid APIs, and Threat Grid APIs
- Investigate Cisco Umbrella Security Data Programmatically
- Explore Cisco Umbrella Reporting and Enforcement APIs
- Automate Security with Cisco Firepower APIs
- Operationalize Cisco Stealthwatch and the API Capabilities
- Use Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud APIs
- Describe Cisco Security Management Appliance APIs
- Querying Cisco AMP Endpoint APIs for Verifying Compliance
- Using the REST API and Cisco pxGrid with Identity Services Engine
- Constructing a Python Script Using the Cisco Threat Grid API
- Generating Reports Using the Cisco Umbrella Reporting API
- Exploring the Cisco Firepower Management Center API
- Using Ansible for Automating Cisco Firepower Threat Defense Configuration
- Automating Firewall Policies Using the Cisco Firepower Device Manager API
- Automating Alarm Policies and Creating Reports Using the Cisco Stealthwatch APIs
- Constructing Reports Using Cisco Security Management Appliance (SMA) APIs
Vinsys is a globally admired Corporate and Individual training provider with 25+ years of verifiable experience. Our instructor-led online courses, internationally-acclaimed expertise, customizable skill-development programs, and 24*7 learner support ensure the most fulfilling Cisco upskilling arrangement, a must for capitalizing on valuable network automation and security opportunities.
You acquire knowledge/skills for using automation/programmability to design more efficient networks, increase scalability, and protect against cyberattacks. The training shows how to create APIs to streamline cloud-based and network security solutions for your organization.
Yes, it is a combination of lessons and hands-on labs.
Why does one need to pass additional exams, other than the 300-735 SAUTO, for finalizing CCNP Security and Cisco DevNet Professional certifications?
Please note, 300-735 is merely a concentration exam. Such exams allow you to customize your credentials as per your chosen technical areas of focus. To achieve CCNP Security and Cisco DevNet accreditations, you must also clear 350-701 SCOR and 350-901 DEVCOR core exams.
What are other Cisco concentration exams one can choose for completing CCNP Security and Cisco DevNet Professional credentials?
CCNP Security: 300-710 SNCF, 300-715 SISE, 300-720 SESA, 300-725 SWSA, and 300-730 SVPN.
Cisco DevNet: 300-435 ENAUTO, 300-835 CLAUTO, 300-635 DCAUTO, 300-535 SPAUTO, 300-910 DEVOPS, 300-915 DEVIOT, and 300-920 DEVWBX.
Is there a second exam for Cisco's DevNet Specialist–Security Automation and Programmability accreditation?
No, only 300-735 SAUTO is sufficient.
Yes, 24 CE credits you receive after completing this training can be used for recertification, as barring the CCIE, exams for all other credentials are valid only for three years.