Highly Experienced Trainers
Official Cisco courseware + Cisco certified trainers
Conceptual + Scenario-based training approach
24x7 access to learning resources
- Service Provider Networking professionals occupying Network Administrator, Network Architect, Network Designer, Network Engineer, Network Manager, Network Operations Center (NOC), and Network Supervisor job roles.
- Those willing to complete Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist-Service Provider Automation and Programmability, CCNP Service Provider, and Cisco Certified DevNet Professional credentials.
- Introducing Automation for Cisco Solutions (CSAU) course is a required prerequisite.
- CCNP equivalent knowledge of Routing and Switching.
- Understanding of Cisco Internetworking Operating System (IOS XE).
- Cisco IOS XR working experience.
- SP Operations experience with routing, Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS), and Virtual Private Network (VPN) Solutions.
- Knowledge of Network Programmability basics, covering Network Programming Foundations, APIs/Protocols, Network Model-Driven APIs/Protocols, Configuration Management with Ansible, and Service Provider Network Automation workflows.
- Cisco-recommended Pre-course Training: Introducing Automation for Cisco Solutions (CSAU), Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR), Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI) and Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (SPVI).
- Learning to use NETCONF/RESTCONF programmability protocols on Cisco devices.
- Describing/Using tools to validate YANG data models on Cisco devices.
- Describing/Configuring model-driven telemetry on Cisco devices and network traffic automation with Cisco XTC.
- Describing/Using network automation tools that utilize SSH.
- Automating service provider network configuration with Cisco NSO.
- Automating virtualized resources with Cisco ESC and service provider WAN with Cisco WAE.
About the Certification - 300-535 SPAUTO : Automating Cisco Service Provider Solutions
- Cisco DevNet Specialist-Service Provider Automation and Programmability credential approves your knowledge of implementing service provider automated solutions, from programming concepts, orchestration, to programming OS and automation tools. The following exam is necessary:
- 300-535 SPAUTO
- CCNP Service Provider, a professional accreditation, certifies your or your employees' skills with service provider solutions. The following concentration and core exams must be cleared:
- 300-535 SPAUTO
- 350-501 SPCOR
- Cisco DevNet Professional certification validates your skills for developing and maintaining applications built on Cisco platforms. The following concentration and core exams must be passed:
- 300-535 SPAUTO
- 350-901 DEVCOR
- 3 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
Customized to your team's need
- Blended Learning Delivery Model (Self-Paced E-Learning And/Or Instructor-Led Options)
- Course, Category, And All-Access Pricing
- Enterprise-Class Learning Management System (LMS)
- Enhanced Reporting For Individuals And Teams
- 24x7 Teaching Assistance And Support
- Implementing NETCONF and RESTCONF Protocols
- YANG Data Models and Tools
- YANG Development Kit
- Implementing Model-Driven Telemetry with gRPC and gNMI
- Cisco XTC Fundamentals
- Configuring Cisco XTC
- Implementing Device Configurations with Python Netmiko Library
- Device Configurations with Ansible Playbooks
- Cisco NSO Fundamentals
- NSO Device Manager
- NSO Services
- Implementing Device Configurations with Python
- Cisco ESC Architecture
- ESC Resource Management
- Describing the Cisco WAE Components
- Exploring NETCONF Protocol in Cisco Devices
- Configuring Cisco IOS XE Devices with RESTCONF
- Exploring Cisco and OpenConfig YANG Data Models with YANG Tools
- Using ncclient/Python and YANG Development Kit (YDK) to Configure Cisco Devices
- Configuring Model-Driven Telemetry with gRPC/gNMI and Path Disjointness with Cisco XTC
- Using Python Netmiko Library and Ansible to Configure Cisco Devices
- Using Cisco NSO Device Manager
- Creating a Loopback Service Template
- Using Cisco NSO REST API with Postman
- Exploring/Using Cisco WAE Features
Why should I opt for Implementing Automation for Cisco Service Provider Solutions training from Vinsys?
Vinsys is a globally admired Corporate and Individual training provider with 25+ years of verifiable experience. Our instructor-led online courses, internationally-acclaimed expertise, customizable skill-development programs, and 24*7 learner support ensure the most comprehensive Cisco upskilling arrangement, a must for capitalizing on valuable network automation and service provider opportunities.
You learn to use network programmability for scaling/streamlining service provider network infrastructure and gain hands-on experience in using modern data models for managing it.
Why is Introducing Automation for Cisco Solutions (CSAU) training a required prerequisite for enrolling in the SPAUI course?
The CSAU training is imperative for acquiring the foundational knowledge vital for SPAUI v1.0 course success.
Why does one need to pass additional exams, other than the 300-535 SPAUTO, for finalizing CCNP Service Provider and Cisco DevNet Professional certifications?
Please note, 300-535 is merely a concentration exam. Such exams allow you to customize your credentials as per your chosen technical areas of focus. To achieve CCNP Service Provider and Cisco Certified DevNet Professional accreditations, you must also clear 350-501 SPCOR and 350-901 DEVCOR core exams.
What are other Cisco concentration exams one can choose for completing CCNP Service Provider and Cisco DevNet Professional credentials?
CCNP Service Provider: 300-510 SPRI or 300-515 SPVI. Cisco DevNet Professional: 300-435 ENAUTO, 300-835 CLAUTO, 300-635 DCAUTO, 300-735 SAUTO, 300-910 DEVOPS, 300-915 DEVIOT, or 300-920 DEVWBX.
Is there a second exam for Cisco's DevNet-Service Provider Automation and Programmability specialist accreditation?
No, only 300-535 SPAUTO is sufficient.
Automation APIs and Protocols, Network Device Programmability, and Automation and Orchestration Platforms (30% each).
The 24 CE (Continuing Education) credits you receive after completing the Cisco SPAUI v1.0 course can be used for recertification, as barring the CCIE, exams for all other credentials are valid only for three years.