Highly Experienced Trainers
Official Cisco courseware + Cisco certified trainers
Conceptual + Scenario-based training approach
24x7 access to learning resources
- Collaboration Engineers and Collaboration Administrators.
- Those willing to complete Cisco Specialist-Collaboration Applications Implementation and CCNP Collaboration credentials.
- Basic understanding of networking technologies, voice, and video.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager experience, including single-site dial plan, single Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) gateway, and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunks.
- Cisco-recommended Pre-course Training: Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR) and Understanding Cisco Collaboration Foundations (CLFNDU).
- Learning to configure Cisco Unity Connection integration.
- Configuring/Troubleshooting Cisco Unity Connection, Unity Connection call handlers, and Unity Express.
- Describing SSO for Cisco Unified Communications applications.
- Describing how Cisco Jabber and Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence are integrated with other Cisco or third-party applications.
- Customizing the Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence and Jabber functionality.
- Configuring/Troubleshooting chat rooms and message archiving.
- Troubleshooting Cisco Jabber and Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence.
- Integrating Cisco Unified Attendant Console Advanced with Unified Communications Manager and Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence server.
- Configuring call recording and monitoring.
About the Certification - 300-810 CLICA : Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications
- Cisco Certified Specialist-Collaboration Applications Implementation, a specialist credential, approves your knowledge of collaboration applications, from single sign-on, Cisco Unified IM and Presence, Cisco Unity Connection, to Cisco Unity Express and application clients. The following exam is necessary:
- 300-810 CLICA
- CCNP Collaboration, a professional accreditation, certifies your or your employees' skills with collaboration solutions. The following concentration and core exams must be cleared:
- 300-810 CLICA
- 350-801 CLCOR
- 5-days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
- Configure/Troubleshoot Cisco Unity Connection Integration and Unity Connection Call Handlers
- Troubleshoot Cisco Unity Connection
- Configure/Troubleshoot Cisco Unity Express
- Configure Single Sign-On (SSO) for Cisco Unified Communications Applications
- Integrate Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM, Presence, and Jabber
- Customize Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM, Presence, and Jabber Functionality
- Configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM, Presence Service Compliance, and Message Archiving
- Troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service
- Integrate Cisco Unified Attendant Console Advanced
- Implement Call Recording and Monitoring
- Integrating and Setting Up Cisco Unity Connection
- Configuring Cisco Unity Connection Call Handlers
- Implementing Toll Fraud Prevention
- Troubleshooting Cisco Unity Connection Call Handlers and Unity Connection
- Configuring Cisco Unity Express
- Troubleshooting Cisco Unity Express
- Configuring Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence High Availability
- Implementing Cisco Jabber
- Configuring Centralized Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence
- Configuring Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Functionality
- Enabling Message Archiving/Chat Rooms
- Troubleshooting the Cisco Unified Communications IM and Presence Database Connection
- Troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence High Availability
- Troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service
- Integrating Cisco Unified Attendant Console Advanced
- Implementing Call Recording and Monitoring Using a Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN)-based Solution
- Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager Call Recording and Monitoring
Vinsys is a globally admired Corporate and Individual training provider with 25+ years of verifiable experience. Our instructor-led online courses, internationally-acclaimed expertise, customizable skill-development programs, and 24*7 learner support ensure the most comprehensive Cisco upskilling arrangement, a must for capitalizing on valuable collaboration opportunities.
No, it combines the classroom mode with relevant hands-on lab practices.
Please note, 300-810 is merely a concentration exam. Such exams allow you to customize your credentials as per your chosen technical areas of focus. To achieve the CCNP Collaboration accreditation, you must also clear the 350-801 CLCOR core exam.
300-815 CLACCM, 300-820 CLCEI, 300-825 CLCNF or 300-835 CLAUTO.
No, only 300-810 CLICA is sufficient.
Cisco Unified IM and Presence & Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Unity Express (30% each).
90 minutes and $300 plus taxes.
The 40 CE (Continuing Education) credits you receive after completing the Cisco CLICA v1.0 course can be used for recertification, as barring the CCIE, exams for all other credentials are valid only for three years.