Highly Experienced Trainers
Official Cisco courseware + Cisco certified trainers
Conceptual + Scenario-based training approach
24x7 access to learning resources
- Deployment/Network/Sales Engineers
- Those willing to complete Cisco Certified Specialist-Collaboration Conferencing Implementation and CCNP Collaboration credentials
- PC skills
- Skills for addition/management of devices and users in Cisco Unified CM
- Knowledge of SIP signaling fundamentals
- Know-how of video endpoint operation and configuration
- Management of media resources in Cisco Unified CM
- Familiarity with Cisco Expressway and APIs (ideal but not required).
- Cisco-recommended Pre-course Training: Cisco Collaboration Fundamentals (CLFNDU), Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR), and Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions (CLCEI)
- Learning to describe the Cisco conferencing architecture, including cloud, hybrid, and on-premises conferencing.
- Describing physical deployment options and deployment models for Cisco Meeting Server, including Meeting Server 1000, 2000, and virtual machine.
- Configuring a Cisco Meeting Server single combined deployment for Web-Real Time Communications (WebRTC) endpoints within the enterprise.
- Using APIs and the Cisco Meeting Server API Guide to configure profiles using Postman and the Webadmin API tool.
- Configuring a scalable/resilient deployment of Cisco Meeting Server with three servers for WebRTC endpoints within the enterprise.
- Configuring a scalable and resilient deployment of Cisco Meeting Server to support standard Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and WebRTC connectivity outside the enterprise.
- Configuring a scalable/resilient deployment of Cisco Meeting Server to support recording/streaming of conferences.
- Configuring Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Meeting Server to support Rendezvous, Scheduled, and Ad-hoc conferencing for Cisco Unified CM registered endpoints.
- Configuring Cisco Meeting Server to integrate with a preconfigured on-premise Microsoft Skype for Business installation.
- Installing Cisco TelePresence Management Suite (Cisco TMS) and TelePresence Management Suite for Microsoft Exchange (Cisco TMSXE) on a single Microsoft Windows 2012 server and connecting to an existing SQL environment.
- Installing/Integrating Cisco Meeting Management with TMS and Meeting Server.
- Setting up and managing a scheduled conference with Cisco TMS and Meeting Management.
- Capturing/Analyzing logs from Cisco Meeting Server and Meeting Manager to diagnose faults, including a SIP connection error.
About the Certification - 300-825 CLCNF : Implementing Cisco Collaboration Conferencing
- Cisco Specialist-Collaboration Conferencing Implementation approves your knowledge of conferencing architecture, installation, configuration, integration, and troubleshooting. The following exam is necessary:
- 300-825 CLCNF
- CCNP Collaboration, a professional accreditation, certifies your or your employees' skills with collaboration solutions. The following concentration and core exams must be cleared:
- 300-825 CLCNF
- 350-801 CLCOR
- 5 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
- Describe Cisco Conferencing Architecture
- Configure a Single Combined Deployment
- Install Cisco Meeting Server
- Use APIs with Cisco Meeting Server
- Configure a Cisco Meeting Server Scalable and Resilient Deployment
- Configure Business to Business (B2B) and WebRTC Firewall Traversal Connectivity for Cisco Meeting Server
- Configure Recording/Streaming with Cisco Meeting Server
- Troubleshoot Cisco Meeting Server
- Integrate Cisco Meeting Server with Unified CM and Cisco Meeting Server with Microsoft Skype for Business
- Install/Operate Cisco TMS and TMSXE
- Install/Integrate Cisco Meeting Management
- Cisco Meeting Server Initial Configuration and Meeting Server Single Combined Deployment
- Installing a Cisco Meeting Server Virtual Machine
- Using Postman with Cisco Meeting Server
- Cisco Meeting Server Webadmin API Tool
- Cluster Cisco Meeting Server Databases and Meeting Server Call Bridges
- Configuring Cisco Meeting Server Distributed Spaces and Active Directory, Cisco Meeting Server Scalable, and Resilient Web Bridges
- Configuring External WebRTC Connectivity for Cisco Meeting Server and External B2B Connectivity for Cisco Meeting Server
- Configuring Cisco Meeting Server Recording
- Capturing Log Files in Cisco Meeting Server
- Troubleshooting Cisco Meeting Server
- Configuring Cisco Meeting Server Integration with Unified CM Using a SIP Trunk
- Configuring Cisco Meeting Server Integration with Unified CM as a Conference Resource
- Installing, Upgrading, and Maintaining Cisco TMS/TMSXE
- Configuring Cisco TMS for Scheduled Conferences
- Managing Endpoints in Cisco TMS Part 1 and TMS Part 2
- Cisco Meeting Management Initial Installation
- Integrating Cisco Meeting Management
- Managing Conferences in Cisco TMS and Meeting Management
- Specific Lab Issues
Vinsys is a globally admired Corporate and Individual training provider with 25+ years of verifiable experience. Our instructor-led online courses, internationally-acclaimed expertise, customizable skill-development programs, and 24*7 learner support ensure the most exhaustive Cisco upskilling arrangement, a must for capitalizing on valuable collaboration opportunities.
No, it combines lessons and hands-on labs for a comprehensive experience.
Please note, 300-825 is merely a concentration exam. Such exams allow you to customize your credentials as per your chosen technical areas of focus. To achieve the CCNP Collaboration accreditation, you must also clear the 350-801 CLCOR core exam.
300-810 CLICA, 300-815 CLACCM, 300-820 CLCEI or 300-835 CLAUTO.
No, only 300-825 CLCNF is sufficient.
Installation & Configuration (30%).
Vinsys' extensive training and nearly-99% exam success ratio ensure you are adequately prepared. That being said, even if you are not able to clear the accreditation exam, you may wait for five to fifteen calendar days (15 for CCIE) and retest yourself.