Industry expert trainers with vast experience
Practical approach in trainings to facilitate better on-job learning
Quality ensured Training material accredited by AXELOS
99% pass success rate of attaining the certificate in the first attempt
This course can provide a great advantage to the ITIL V3 certified professionals who look forward to transitioning to ITIL 4.
It can also be taken by system administrators, IT architects, IT managers, operations managers, quality analysts, database administrators, process owners and practitioners, or any service delivery professional.
Candidates are required to have:
- ITIL Expert (V3) Certificate
- Minimum 17 credits from the ITIL Foundation and Intermediate/Practitioner/Manager modules from earlier versions
- ITIL 4 Foundation Certificate and minimum 15 credits from the ITIL V3 system
If you have passed or fulfill the criteria required for MALC exam, you are eligible for this course in order to achieve your ITIL 4 certification.
This module emphasizes on facilitating candidates on how to:
- Use ITIL to help organizations adopt and adapt service management
- Integrate different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled services and products
- Convert demand into value through IT-enabled services
- Ensure rapid delivery of products and services
- Leverage the benefits of Agile and Lean to organizational success
- Engage stakeholders healthily and improve communication among them
- Strategize, plan and deliver projects with continual improvement and agility
If you have already invested in earning the ITIL V3 certificate, this course on ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Module will smoothen your transition to achieve the higher level designation as an ITIL 4 Certified Professional.
The need for ITIL-certified professionals is growing with the increasing realization among companies for the effectiveness of ITIL practices.
This course enables you to:
- Speed up your journey from ITIL V3 to ITIL 4
- Focus on customer needs and user experience rather than investing much time on technological issues
- Establish a better relationships and smooth communication with your stakeholders while engaging them in progressively for the benefit of projects
- Know how digital operating models and digital organizations function in high-velocity environments and envision business strategies accordingly
- Inculcate practical skills important to develop an improvised IT infrastructure
- Prepare your organization for the successful implementation of ITIL 4
Virtual Instructor-Led Session
- 2 days Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
- What's new in ITIL4?
- Practical approach on how to use ITIL from large to small organizations
- Understand the key concepts of service management
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system
- Understand how the ITIL guiding principles can help an organization adopt and adapt service management
- Core service management activities
- The current scope of ITIL to cover the 'creation' of services
- Integration of different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services
- Supporting practices, methods, and tools
- All types of engagement and interaction between a service provider and its customers, users, suppliers, and partners
- Conversion of demand into value via IT-enabled services
- Introduction to SLA design, multi-supplier management, communication, relationship management, CX and UX design, customer journey mapping
- Working practices such as Agile and Lean, and technical practices and technologies such as Cloud, Automation, and Automatic Testing
- Focusing on the rapid delivery of products & services to obtain maximum value
- Focusing on digital organizations and digital operating models function in high-velocity environments
- Creating 'learning and improving' IT organization, with a strong and effective strategic direction
- Focusing on Agile and Lean ways of working, and how they can be leveraged to an organization's advantage
- A strategic approach to r plan and deliver continual improvement with necessary agility
Chetan S. Mangaonkar
ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition (MPT) Certification training course is a bridge course that attempts to connect ITIL v3 professionals and experts to the new Managing Professional concepts of ITIL 4. This training gives intermediate knowledge of IT Service Management. This bridge course provides comprehensive ITIL 4 MP training to those who wish to excel in the field of ITSM and those involved in the service, management, and delivery of services in IT.
Vinsys training are applauded for their amazing results. Trainers at Vinsys follow a training methodology that is highly focused on practical skill-building and knowledge enhancement. We elevate training standards by introducing flexible learning hours and multiple practice exams to prepare our students well for the certification exam.
This course is specifically recommended and aimed at IT Managers/ IT Support Managers, Quality Analysts, Service Delivery Managers/ Associates, Application Managers, IT Developers/ IT Development Managers, Database Administrators, IT Audit Managers, IT Architects, IT Executives, Business Operation Managers, IT Consultants, ITSM Trainers and Facilitators.
Training duration for this course is 2 days.
Along with the training sessions, we provide the required course material, a set of practice questions for your exam preparation and access to our tech-enabled Learning Labs to create a dynamic learning experience for you.
In this training program, you will gain the context and basic understanding of ITIL 4 including the processes and principles of ITIL 4. Along with that, all four modules in ITIL 4 Managing Professional are covered in this course including exam preparation and sample question paper solving sessions.
Yes, it is a closed book test.
A large number of companies across the world have accepted the ITIL framework and methodologies. You can find a highly reputable position in the following industries:
- Life sciences