Get 3 ITIL Credits
Peoplecert Accredited Organization
98% Exam Success Rate
ITIL SD Training Overview
ITIL SD is a phase in the service lifecycle that narrows down the service procedure into a structured arrangement for achieving business excellence. It directs organizations to design and improve services as well as service management by focusing on the details of design techniques and standards that directly impact the arrangement of service resources. The ITIL SD course content is an inclusive module that not only envisions a progressive path for new services, but also incorporates upgrades that are essential to keep up the continuity of services and conformity to directions and benchmarks.
The SD module lays guidelines to enable organizations to establish the most proficient method of creating design abilities for service management. The module covers subjects like service level management, design coordination, list management, IT service continuity management, provider management, data security management, accessibility management, and capacity management.
Note: Vinsys provides ITIL certification training in combination with ITIL exam.
This ITIL SD certification training aims at training candidates on:
- Understanding the principles, purpose, and processes of service design
- Utilizing top-notch IT capabilities along with proper comprehension for maximizing value for organizations
- Organizing and implementing design as a part of overall service management
- Knowing the inter-connection between ITIL SD and other stages of the ITIL Intermediate lifecycle module
- Getting an insight of how to align IT services with the business goals and maximizing customer satisfaction
- Preparing for the ITIL Service Design exam
The ITIL Intermediate Service Design (SD) certification training is preferred by professionals having a considerable understanding of the ITIL framework and relevant working experience.
The ITIL SD qualification provides maximum benefits to:
- Candidates aiming for the ITIL Expert Certificate in ITSM
- IT professionals who already work in a service design environment and need to upgrade their knowledge of processes, concepts, activities and functions involved in the role
- Capacity managers, IT security managers, IT audit managers, Business continuity managers, Availability managers, Service level managers, and Service Portfolio managers
- Service designers, IT planners & consultants, Team leaders, CTO, CIO, IT architects, and other supervisory staff
Candidates applying for the ITIL Intermediate SD Certification Course must have completed the following:
- ITIL Foundation Certificate in ITSM
- ITIL v2-v3 Foundation Bridging Course or ITIL v3 or 2011 edition Foundation Course
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in IT Service Management
- Exposure in the service management capacity within a service provider environment
2 days Instructor led Online Training
Experienced Subject Matter Experts
Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
24*7 leaner assistance and support
- The purpose, objectives and scope of Service Design
- The context of Service Design in relation to the Service Lifecycle
- Input, outputs of the SDP and Service Acceptable Criteria
- Balanced Service Design
- Service requirements
- Aspects of Service Design
- Service-Oriented Architecture
- Design Coordination
- Service Catalogue Management
- Service Level Management
- Availability Management
- Capacity Management
- IT Service Continuity Management
- Information Security Management
- Supplier Management
- Management of technology related activities commonly performed in the service design stage
- Service design activities and techniques within requirements engineering
- Data and information management
- Application management
- Capacity Management
- Service design activities and techniques within requirement engineering
- Service design activities and techniques within data and information management and associated with application management
- Service design roles, responsibilities and capabilities
- Techniques for assigning roles are introduced and explained
- Aspects associated with the service design roles, responsibilities and capabilities
- The functions within service design
- Roles and responsibilities within the service design lifecycle stage for each of the service design processes
- Interpret and analyze technology considerations in service design
- Upon completion, students should understand what is involved in the types of tools that would benefit service design
- The requirements for service management tools
- The service design issues relating to business impact analysis, service level requirements and risks
- The six-stage implementation approach
- Measurements of service design, as a prerequisite for success
- Challenges, CSFs and Risks
The ITIL Service Design certification is one of the certifications in the ITIL Service Lifecycle that focuses on the design component of IT services and details the methods, plans, architectures, and certifications that enable plan services effectively in alignment with the requirements of organizations.
The aspects of ITIL Service Design are: Service Solutions Management of Information Systems and Tools Technology, Tools Processes Systems, Measurement Systems & Management Architectures.
Service needs to be designed carefully for businesses in order to give genuine incentives. ITIL Service Design caters to designing standards and techniques for revamping the targets into the arrangement of service resources. It guides organizations to use the best ITSM practices to establish a workable service design
The SD module offers a better understanding of opportunities and client concerns through the use of technical design tools such as customer journey charting, imagining, and situation-making. It introduces functions such as the ability to test, acquire, and prototype with clients in order to grow an operational solution in the long run.
Yes, Vinsys provides a course completion certificate when candidates successfully clear the ITIL SD Certification exam.
The demand for ITIL certified professionals is increasing exponentially as organizations have largely adopted the ITIL framework into their systems considering the wide scope and opportunities it offers. So candidates applying for ITIL certifications are sure to have a rewarding career ahead in terms of both – position & pay scale.
Vinsys has been trusted for exceptional training delivery methodologies and practical, scenario-based training modules. Our trainers develop an interesting way to deliver technical content to students that make learning easy and quick. With accredited training material and tech-enabled training environment, Vinsys ensures that candidates gain the necessary knowledge and practical skills for application in the real life scenarios.