Get 3 ITIL Credits
21 Contact Hours
Peoplecert Accredited Organization
98% Exam Success Rate
ITIL SS Training Overview
The ITIL® SS Certification training course gives an overview of the purpose, processes and principles of service strategies. It throws light on the major aspects of Service Strategy that consequently affects ITIL-based service management capacities. The course highlights organization and implementation of service strategies as a part of service management.
Major part of the world’s organizations are actively practicing ITIL® and are benefitting from the use of ITIL® Service Strategy in order to enhance their service management capacities and its impact on business goals.
The ITIL® Intermediate SS Certification is a prerequisite for many IT-related roles in organizations and companies have an immense requirement of certified ITIL® professionals. Gaining an in-depth knowledge of the Service Strategy module enables individuals to serve organizations better and also gain the competence to capture better opportunities.
During this training course on ITIL® Service Strategy Certification, candidates will be enlightened upon:
- Studying ITIL® service operations to understand & measure Service Strategy performance
- Defining functions, methods, activities, and processes through service strategy that are utilized in each of the SS processes
- Understanding Service Management as a Practice and Service transition
- Developing processes and using them to interact with other Service Lifecycle processes
- Preparing for the roles and responsibilities of a certified ITIL® SS professional
- Understanding technological and implementation requirements for establishing the SS module in an organization
- All that is required to successfully clear the ITIL® SS exam
ITIL® Intermediate SS certification is a mandatory requirement for professionals who look forward to master management-level concepts and who intend to participate in activities having direct impact on the organization’s IT strategies. This adds maximum value to individuals serving as:
- Chief Technology Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Service Designers
- IT Managers
- IT Architects
- IT Planners & Consultants
- Security Managers
- Audit Managers
- ITSM Trainers
Candidates interested in the ITIL® Intermediate Service Strategy (SS) Certification must have:
- Completed at least 21 contact hours of training at an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) or an accredited e-learning solution
- ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the IT field is recommended for enhanced learning
ITIL® certifications are recognized globally as companies have witnessed the impact of ITIL® process implementations in their IT infrastructures. Thus, by certifying with the ITIL® Service Strategy credentials, professionals will gain an extra edge over their peers. Candidates will gain an insight on:
- Service Management in the context of Service Strategy principles, objectives and purpose
- Methods, functions and activities used in the Service Strategy processes
- Aspects of measuring the performance of Service Strategy
- Roles and responsibilities that come under the Service Strategy framework and functions need to be performed in order to achieve operational excellence
- Knowing the implementation as well as technical requirements in support of Service Strategy
- Challenges, risks, and critical success factors associated with the Service Strategy framework
- Concepts of ITIL® SS course and tactics on clearing the SS Certification exam
On being ITIL® SS Certified, individuals can occupy positions in the fields of IT operations management, technical management, service desk management and application management.
Virtual Instructor-Led Session
2 days Instructor led Online Training
Experienced Subject Matter Experts
Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
24*7 leaner assistance and support
- The logic of value-creation within the context of the ITIL®® Service Lifecycle
- Capabilities and resources
- Service provider types, and be able to choose between the types
- Dynamics of a service model based on the concept of value networks
- Strategic perspectives, plans, positions and patterns as applied to service management and IT in their own organization
- Formal definitions of services suitable for planning and execution across the Service Lifecycle
- Business outcomes of customers and relating them to customer assets and service assets.
- Services into customer outcomes, service assets, utility and warranty elements.
- Market spaces, opportunities for new or changed services, and services as configurations and patterns
- Strategic assets of an organization their performance and potential for serving particular customers or market spaces (internal or external)
- Critical Success Factors and degree of alignment of existing services, capabilities, and strategies with customer’s business
- Business potential within existing customers and in adjacent market spaces through analysis of patterns within Service Catalogue, business strategy of customers, and environmental factors such as business trends, technological innovation, and regulatory compliance
- Service valuation, financial modeling, service provisioning and analysis, and business impact analysis
- Funding the Service Portfolio and phases of the Service Lifecycle and defining expectations or return on investments
- Service Portfolio Management, methods, and processes related to service management and services.
- Challenges, opportunities and risks in fulfilling demand for a particular customer or market space
- High-level strategies for demand management that can be supported by capabilities across the Service Lifecycle
- Demand with respect to customer outcomes, patterns of business activity, and user profiles. Sources of demand and capacity within the Service Catalogue and Service Pipeline
- Core Service Packages and Service Level Packages
- The roles of Product Manager and Business Relationship Manager
- How Service Strategy is driven through and informed by other elements of the Service Lifecycle
- Policies and constraints for Service Design that will encode strategic objectives and customer needs
- Requirements for Service Transition to act on behalf of Service Strategy in reducing costs and risks as service progress through the Lifecycle
- Tactical plans for the Service catalogue to be effectively hosted by Service Operation phase, with adjustments by customers and contracts.
- Opportunities for improvement across the Service Portfolio and Service
- Critical Success Factors and risks that determine the viability of strategic positions and plans. Specifically, after completion of this unit candidates will be able to:
- The role of organization development and sourcing as Critical Success Factors
- Automation and tools to meet strategic objectives through the framework of service management
- Benefits and risks from factors such as complexity, coordination, intangible assets, and total cost of utilization (TCU).
- Types of risks across the Lifecycle and high-level approaches for mitigating risk
Manager Service Delivery
Sr Service Delivery Manager
ITIL® Service Strategy certification provides an insight of the purpose, processes and principles of service strategies. It is one of the ITIL® Service Lifecycle modules that deal with Service Strategy aspect of IT Service Management.
Yes, we provide authorized course material that is in alignment with the latest updates for enabling success of students in the SS certification exam. We ensure that our course material is curated by subject matter experts.
No. The ITIL® Service Strategy (SS) certificate has a lifetime validity.
In order to qualify for the ITIL® SS exam, candidates must have cleared the ITIL® Foundation exam and completed training from an authorized ATO such as Vinsys.
Yes. Vinsys provides an authorized certificate to validate your ITIL® SS certification training once you successfully clear the exam.
Yes, we do assure that you prepare yourself well before appearing for your certification exam. Vinsys provides complete exam guidance and post-training support too.