AWS certified instructors
Extensive hands-on & Practical, skill-based approach
100% exam assistance & Post training support
98% exam success rate
The AWS CSA – Pro certification is for advanced practitioners and therefore professionals who are already working in the AWS environment can greatly benefit from this training course. Professionals who wish to clear the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional exam must surely take this course.
• To design and deploy highly available, dynamically scalable, reliable and fault-tolerant applications on AWS
• To learn how to migrate multi-tier, complex applications on AWS
• To thoroughly learn the five knowledge domains covered by the CSA-Pro exam
• To understand how to choose appropriate AWS services for designing and deploying applications based on given requirements
• To study the implementation of cost-control strategies
• To design and deploy enterprise-wide scalable operations on AWS
• To gain the necessary knowledge and skills required to clear the AWS CSA-Pro exam
There is no pre-requisite to appear for the AWS CSA-Pro exam. However, some prerequisites are recommended for professionals who wish to undergo this course.
• 2+ years of experience in deploying cloud architecture on AWS Cloud platform
• Knowledge of designing hybrid architecture using AWS technologies like AWS Direct Connect & VPN
• Familiarity with AWS CLI, AWS Cloud Formation, AWS APIs and any of the scripting languages
• Aligning business objectives to the architectural requirements of specific businesses
• Knowledge of the 5 pillars of the AWS Well-Architected Framework on applications.
About The Examination
Exam Format: Multiple choice
Exam Type: Professional
Exam Duration: 180 minutes
Price: 300 USD (Practice Exam: 40 USD)
Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- 3 Days Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
We have a dedicated, highly experienced team of professionals involved in the training of AWS courses. Our students get an extensive hands-on training along with practice test materials and official AWS-approved courseware. This AWS CSA-Pro training program prepares you for the certification exam as it contains multiple practice tests and mock exams. Our students have shown a 98% success rate in exams.
AWS certifications are highly esteemed additions to your resume. Cloud infrastructure is growing vast and Amazon has set high standards for service which makes it one of the most popularly used cloud platform even today. So, being certified with the AWS credentials is definitely going to take you high in your career graph.
The AWS track demands completion of the AWS Solutions Architect – Associate certification before taking the CSA – Professional exam. The latter is more challenging and requires deep knowledge of architecting on AWS. The Professional-level AWS certification is for individuals who are already working as Solutions Architect and have an exposure operating and managing systems on AWS.
No, you do not require to have an Associate-level certification before pursuing this course. AWS certification exams are flexible and no longer require an Associate or Foundational certification before applying for Specialty certification.
AWS certification can enhance your job prospects but it alone does not qualify you for any job. There are several other aspects such as academic knowledge, hands-on experience, confidence, etc. that contribute to your job success.
The AWS CSA-Professional exam lasts 3 hours and includes 75 questions. So, you have around 2 minutes/question. Though that may seem reasonable, some questions are complex and long. It takes a lot of practice to develop a method that allows you answer maximum questions in the given time.
The exam costs $300.
We appreciate your inquisitiveness. You can write an email to email@example.com with your queries and we will answer all of them soon.