AWS certified instructors
Extensive hands-on & Practical, skill-based approach
100% exam assistance & Post training support
98% exam success rate
This course is intended for:
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- AWS Academy Students
- Other IT-related professionals
This course demands candidates to:
- Have a minimum of 6 months of experience of working in the AWS environment in any role including purchasing, sales, managerial, technical, or financial
- Possess a basic understanding of IT services and their application in the AWS Cloud platform
In this course you will be able to:
- Understand the difference between types of cloud models such as hybrid cloud, on-premises cloud, and all-in cloud models
- Learn the advantages of the AWS cloud
- Describe the basic global infrastructure of the AWS Cloud and the AWS well-architectured framework
- Understand the basics of AWS Cloud migration and AWS shared responsibility model
- Know how to use pricing tools in order to make cost-effective selections for AWS services
- Articulate the financial benefits of the AWS cloud for organizational benefit
- Prepare well for moving forward with the AWS learning paths
- 1 days Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
Customized to your team's need
- Customized Training Across Various Domains
- Instructor Led Skill Development Program
- Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
This course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to the AWS Cloud
- Getting Started in the Cloud
- Building in the Cloud
- Pricing Models and Cloud Application Support
Vinsys has helped pave the careers of more than 750,000 professionals in different domains. AWS trainings are our specialty and we deliver a variety of AWS certification courses through online as well as classroom batches. We provide student’s access to official AWS content delivered by AWS authorized trainers along with extensive hands-on training. Our AWS course batches show 98.5% success.
AWS Practitioner Essentials is a credential that effectively demonstrates your overall understanding of the AWS cloud, regardless of the specific technical roles focused by other AWS certifications.
The AWS Practitioner Essentials exam is relatively easy to get through. It covers questions based on the fundamentals of the AWS cloud such as its benefits, security, pricing, and core services.
You need to score 700 (on a scale of 100-1000) to pass the AWS Practitioner Essentials exam.
Your AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials certificate remains valid up to three years. After that, you need to apply for recertification that demonstrates your updates knowledge and skills about the subject.
The Cloud Practitioner exam costs $100.
You would require around 2 months to prepare well for the Cloud Practitioner exam. If you can afford to spend more time, you could also take one month to prepare.
8 AWS Jobs you can with the certification
• Operational Support Engineer
• Cloud Software Engineer
• System Integrator — Cloud
• Cloud Developer
• DevOps Engineer
• AWS Solutions Architect
• AWS SysOps Administrator
• Senior AWS Cloud Architect