AWS certified instructors
Extensive hands-on & Practical, skill-based approach
100% assistance & Post training support
98% exam success rate
AWS Security Essentials Course Overview
This is a 1-day, fundamental-level course that prepares students with a more security-minded architecture within AWS. The course is aligned with industry standards and validated by SSC NASSCOM. In this training, you will get a conceptual understanding of security essentials and gain a competitive advantage with government certification demonstrating your digital expertise.
Based on the AWS Shared Security Model, this course teaches where in the AWS Cloud you are responsible for implementing security. You’ll also learn what security-oriented services are available to you, as well as why and how the security services can help meet the security needs of your organization.
This course includes presentations and hands-on labs.
This course is intended for:
- IT business-level professionals interested in cloud security practices
- Security professionals with minimal working knowledge of AWS
Attendees of this course are recommended to have:
- Working knowledge of IT security practices and infrastructure concepts
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
In this course, you will understand how to:
- Identify security benefits and responsibilities of using the AWS Cloud
- Describe the access control and management features of AWS
- Explain the available methods for providing encryption of data in transit and data at rest when storing your data in AWS
- Describe how to secure network access to your AWS resources
- Determine which AWS services can be used for monitoring and incident response
- 1 days Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- Security design principles in the AWS Cloud
- AWS Shared Responsibility Model
- AWS Global Infrastructure
- Data Center Security
- Compliance and Governance
- Identity and Access Management
- Data Protection
- Lab 01 – Introduction to Security Policies
- Securing your infrastructure
- Monitoring and detective controls
- Lab 02 – Securing VPC Resources with Security Groups
- DDoS mitigation
- Incident response essentials
- Lab 03 – Automating Incident Response with AWS Config and AWS Lambda
- AWS Well-Architected tool overview
Vinsys is one of the largest providers of AWS trainings globally with a good number of students certifying successfully every year. This training includes a blended learning path covering knowledge-sharing sessions and hands-on labs. Delivered by an AWS-accredited trainer, this training program is worth attending if you want to get ready for the future AWS jobs.
AWS Security Essentials training is a fundamental-level course that prepares learners with the fundamental knowledge of security architecture within AWS environment.
For this course, learners are required to have:
• Working knowledge of IT security practices and infrastructure concepts
• Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
No, this is an independent course.
This is a 1-day course.
In case you fail an exam, you can retake the certification exam after 14 days. There is no limit on number of attempts but you will have to pay the full registration fee for each attempt.