Regular mock tests
Inquiry-based classroom approach
- Database Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Cloud Architects
- Security Engineers
- System Administrators
- Azure Administrators
- IT Professionals aiming for Microsoft Azure Administrator job role
- Fundamental understanding of network configuration
- Knowledge of technologies based on on-premises virtualization
- Knowledge of disaster recovery and resilience
- Basic knowledge of concepts based on Active Directory
Upon completion of the course, learners will be able to;
- Learn analyzing Azure infrastructure
- Work on backing up the files.
- Learn and understand computing functionalities.
- Work on fundamental functions of storage.
- Learn about virtual machines.
- Get knowledge regarding strategies to work on network traffic.
- Understand fundamental concept of virtual networking.
- Understand functionality of intersite connectivity.
- Get in-depth understanding about Microsoft Azure Administrator
- Knowledge about securing identities and implement groups and users.
About Certification and Exam:
Exam AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator exam validates the capabilities of the candidate of managing identities and governance, deployment and management of Azure compute resources, implementation and storage management, configuration of the virtual network, and managing Azure resources. For AZ 104 exam preparation in Saudi, you need to take Microsoft Azure 104 Certification training.
- 4 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
Customized to your team's need
- Customized Training Across Various Domains
- Instructor-Led Skill Development Program
- Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
- Azure Active Directory
- Users and Groups
- Lab: Manage Azure Active Directory Identities
- Subscriptions and Accounts
- Azure Policy
- Role-based Access Control (RBAC)
- Lab: Manage Subscriptions and RBAC
- Lab: Manage Governance via Azure Policy
- Azure Administrator Tools
- ARM Templates
- Lab: Manage Azure resources by Using the Azure Portal
- Lab: Manage Azure resources by Using ARM Templates
- Lab: Manage Azure resources by Using Azure PowerShell (optional)
- Lab: Manage Azure resources by Using Azure CLI (optional)
- Virtual Networks
- Network Security groups
- Azure Firewall
- Azure DNS
- Lab: Implement Virtual Networking
VPN Gateway Connections
ExpressRoute and Virtual WAN
Lab: Implement Intersite Connectivity
- Network Routing and Endpoints
- Azure Load Balancer
- Azure Application Gateway
- Network Watcher
- Lab: Implement Traffic Management
- Storage Accounts
- Blob Storage
- Storage Security
- Azure Files and File Sync
- Managing Storage
- Lab: Manage Azure storage
- Creating Virtual Machines
- Virtual Machine Availability
- Virtual Machine Extensions
- Lab: Manage virtual machines
- Azure App Service Plans
- Azure App Service
- Container Services
- Azure Kubernetes Service
- Lab: Implement Web Apps
- Lab: Implement Azure Container Instances
- Lab: Implement Azure Kubernetes Service
- File and Folder Backups
- Virtual Machine Backups
- Lab: Implement Data Protection
- Azure Monitor
- Azure Alerts
- Log Analytics
- Lab: Implement Monitoring
You can take the Azure 104 course in Saudi before attempting the AZ-104 exam. This course training offered by Vinsys will be very helpful to make yourself prepared with important concepts and help you to take the exam.
Yes, learners can get the best possible assistance from Vinsys experts.
Yes, the candidate needs to inform at least 4-5 days prior if you do not wish to continue the course. But, after the course lectures are started, no refund will not be initiated.
This course is instructor-led online training.
Yes, Vinsys is an accredited partner.