Microsoft Partner For Learning Solutions
Microsoft Official Curriculum
Microsoft Certified Trainers
Certificate of Attendance From Microsoft
AZ-204T00-A: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure Course Overview
Vinsys' Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure training enables you to implement Azure compute solutions, create functions, implement/manage web apps, develop solutions via Azure storage, implement authentication/authorization, and secure their solutions by utilizing KeyVault/Managed Identities.
The detailed course explains connecting to/consuming Azure services/third-party services, including event/message-based models in their solutions, monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimizing Azure solutions.
Azure solutions training also prepares you for the AZ-204 exam, required for securing the Microsoft Certified Azure Developer Associate certification.
- Individuals willing to explore Microsoft Azure development
- Job Role: Developer
- Those looking to complete the Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate certification
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure IaaS/PaaS solutions, the Azure Portal, and writing in any Azure-supported languages at the intermediate level
- Ability to write codes for connecting and performing operations on SQL or NoSQL database products
- Experience writing codes for handling authentication/authorization and other security principles at the intermediate level
- General knowledge of HTML/ HTTP protocols/REST API interfaces
- Learning how to create Microsoft Azure App Service Web Apps
- Implementing Azure functions
- Developing solutions that utilize blob storage/Cosmos DB storage
- Implementing IaaS solutions, user authentication/authorization, securing cloud solutions, and API Management
- Developing App Service Logic Apps, event-based and message-based solutions
- Monitoring and optimizing Azure solutions
- Integrating caching/content delivery within solutions
About the Certification - AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure Certification
Microsoft Certified Azure Developer Associate validates your skills for developing Azure compute solutions, Azure storage, implementing Azure security, monitoring, troubleshooting, optimizing Azure solution, connecting to, and consuming Azure services/third-party services. The AZ-204 exam must be passed to earn the credential.
- 5 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- Microsoft Azure App Service core concepts
- Create an Azure App Service Web App
- Configure/monitor App Service apps
- Scale App Service apps
- Azure App Service staging environments
- Overview of Azure functions
- Develop Azure functions
- Implement durable functions
- Azure Blob storage core concepts
- Manage the Azure Blob storage lifecycle
- Work with Blob storage
- Azure Cosmos DB overview
- Cosmos DB data structure
- Work with Azure Cosmos DB resources/data
- Provision VMs in Microsoft Azure
- Create/deploy ARM templates
- Create container images for solutions
- Publish container images to Azure Container Registry
- Create/run container images in Container Instances
- Microsoft Identity Platform v2.0
- Authentication through Microsoft Authentication Library
- Microsoft Graph
- Authorizing data operations in Azure Storage
- Manage keys/secrets/certificates by using the KeyVault API
- Implement managed identities for Azure resources
- Secure app configuration data via Azure App Configuration
- Overview of API Management
- Define policies for APIs
- Secure your APIs
- Microsoft Azure Logic Apps overview
- Create custom connectors for Logic Apps
- Implement solutions that use Azure Event Grid/Event Hubs/Notification Hubs
- Implement solutions utilizing Azure Service Bus and Queue Storage queues
- Monitor in Azure overview
- Instrument an app for monitoring
- Analyze/troubleshoot apps
- Implement code that handles transient faults
- Develop for Azure Cache for Redis and storage on CDNs
Vinsys is a globally recognized Corporate and Individual training provider, and a Microsoft partner for Azure certifications. Our instructor-led online courses, customizable skill-development programs, and 24*7 learner support ensure the most comprehensive upskilling experience, a must for capitalizing on valuable Azure opportunities.
No, this course brings intermediate-level learnings.
Yes, the AZ-900: Azure Fundamentals instructor-led course.
40 hours, spread across 5 days.
Only one, the AZ-204.
Yes, that's the advantage of training with Microsoft's official learning partners like Vinsys. Irrespective of any modifications at any time, you always get access to the most up-to-date Microsoft curriculum.
No, at this stage, no such date has been shared by Microsoft.
$165 for the exam proctored in the US.