Microsoft Partner for Learning Solutions
Microsoft Official Curriculum
Microsoft Certified Trainers
Certificate of Attendance from Microsoft
- IT professionals starting their journeys with Microsoft Azure.
- Individuals willing to learn about Azure offerings and acquire hands-on experience.
- Those interested in earning the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification.
- Reasonable technical knowledge is recommended.
- Entry-level end-to-end exploration of Microsoft Azure's capabilities.
- Learning core Azure services such as Azure database, compute, storage, and Azure Networking.
- AI machine learning, Azure DevOps, monitoring, management, server less computing, and IoT fundamentals.
- Protecting and securing networks with Azure.
- Understanding Azure identity services.
- Building cloud governance strategies, privacy, compliance, and data protection standards on Microsoft Azure.
- Planning and managing Azure costs and choosing appropriate services through SLAs/service lifecycles.
Online Live Interactive Training
- 2 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
Customized to your team's need
- Blended Learning Delivery Model (Self-Paced E-Learning And/Or Instructor-Led Options)
- Course, Category, And All-Access Pricing
- Enterprise-Class Learning Management System (LMS)
- Enhanced Reporting For Individuals And Teams
- 24x7 Teaching Assistance And Support
- Introducing and discussing Azure fundamental concepts.
- Describing core Azure architectural components.
- Exploring Azure database and analytics services.
- Azure compute, storage, and networking services.
- Choosing the best AI service for your needs.
- Tools for building better solutions.
- Monitoring service for visibility, insight, and outage mitigation.
- Tools for managing and configuring the Microsoft Azure environment.
- Best Azure serverless technology for specific business scenarios.
- Azure IoT service.
- Protecting against security threats on Azure.
- Securing network connectivity.
- Securing access to applications using Azure identity services.
- Building a cloud governance strategy.
- Examining privacy, compliance, and data protection standards.
- Planning and managing Azure costs.
- Choosing suitable Azure services by examining SLAs and service lifecycles.
Vinsys is a globally admired Corporate and Individual training provider, with Microsoft certified trainers (MCTs) and seasoned industry experts taking you through the official curriculum.
Our instructor-led online training, customizable skill-development programs, and 24*7 learner support ensure the most comprehensive upskilling experience, a must for capitalizing on valuable Azure opportunities.
What are the Fees for enrolling in AZ-900T00: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals training in San Francisco from Vinsys?
Please check our updated Azure training Schedule here.
What is the approximate duration of the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals training in San Francisco from Vinsys?
2 Days (16 Hours)
Is there a second exam other than the AZ-900 for completing the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification?
No, AZ-900 is the only exam that must be passed for achieving the certification.
All non-students can register and schedule their exams through the Pearson VUE link on Microsoft's official portal.