32 hours (4 days) training
GICT Authorized Training Partner
Intermediate-level IoT Course
Certified Internet of Things Professional (CIoTP) Course Overview
IoT solutions have made a significant space in organizational growth. IoT devices have largely reduced complexity and enhanced operational effectivity. This Certified Internet of Things Professional (CIoTP) training explains how cloud computing augments the growth of IoT and various IoT security including hardware security, network security, cloud security, and data security.
In this course, you will gain industry-relevant skills of working with popular hardware (Arduino Uno, NodeMCU, and Raspberry Pi), send data to IoT platforms with various communication protocols, design and build IoT projects. This training also includes multiple IoT real-life case studies. You will get to learn Arduino Uno and Python programming skills to interact with the sensor and actuator. Through this training, you will be equipped with the practical end-to-end IoT to implement MQTT communication protocol including security consideration.
- Cloud Operations Engineer
- Senior Cloud Operations Engineer
- Data Analyst – Statistics and Mining
- Data Analyst – Text Analytics
- Operations Research Analyst
- IT Consultant
- Project Manager
- Technology Planners
- Functional Managers
- IT Architects
- Business Process Owners
- Business Analysts
- Acquire the principles of mechanical engineering including interaction between electronic and mechanical components
- Acquire knowledge on IoT building block and architecture
- Acquire knowledge in coding and programming with Arduino and python
- Acquire knowledge on the mobile integration with remote operation and monitoring
- Acquire knowledge on communication protocol with MQTT, AMQP, XMPP and DDS
- Ability to integrate IoT data from different sensors and differentiate the transmission protocol in each industry
- Acquire knowledge on the important of 5G in IoT.
- Acquire knowledge on the important of cloud computing in IoT.
- Acquire knowledge on IoT Security
- Get hands-on experience in using Arduino, MQTT, Raspberry Pi, Blynk
Participants are recommended to have minimum 2 years of experience in software development, business domain or data/business analysis. However, if you do not have any experiences, you can still consider taking up the course and we will advise / assist you accordingly.
About The Examination
This 4-day training program includes the following assessment components:
Component 1: Written Examination
Component 2: Project Work Component (PWC)
These two components are individual-based. Participants will have to obtain 70% in both the components in order to qualify for this certification. If the participant fails one of the components, they will have to re-take that particular component to pass the course. If they fail both components, they will have to re-take the assessment.
Online Live Interactive Training
- 32 hrs (4 days) inclusive of training and exam
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
Unit 1: Overview of IoT
Unit 2: Hardware Components & Elements of IoT
Unit 3: Middleware for IoT
Unit 4: Machine Learning for intelligent IoT
Unit 5: Data Science for intelligent IoT
Unit 6: Analytic Engine for IoT
Unit 7: Big Data Platform for IoT
Unit 8: API Design Considerations for IoT
Unit 9: Management of IoT
Embedded Software Engineer
Vinsys has a team of professionally trained, industry-expert facilitators and is a trusted learning partner for GICT-approved courses including Certified Internet of Things Professional training program. Having trained more than 750,000 professionals worldwide, our expertise lies in training curious minds with the necessary skills and knowledge that would reward our students with a progressive career. We have developed our course delivery patterns based on the latest industry requirements ensuring success in certification exams.
With the significant growth of IoT recently, consumers, businesses, governments, and organizations recognize the benefits of connecting IoT devices to the internet. The future era is an era of connected businesses and the Internet of Things (IoT) is the largest device market in the world. So, taking this CIoTP training from Vinsys is surely going to help your career thrive to newer heights in the near future.