40-hours instructor-led CISSP Training
ISC2 accredited trainers
Sample CISSP exam papers & CISSP mock tests
Target Audience for CISSP Course
• Candidates who wants to get knowledge about CISSP information security standards.
• Professionals looking forward to clear CISSP Certification Exam.
• Security Systems Engineers
• Security Consultants
• Security Managers
• Director of Security
• Network Architects
• Security Auditors
• Security Analysts
• Security Architects
Prerequisites for CISSP Course
- To be eligible for this CISSP training, candidates must possess minimum 5 years of work experience in 2 or more domains as mentioned by (ISC)² in their Common Body of Knowledge (CBK)
- A waiver of 1 year (from the 5-year experience) is allowed if the candidate possesses a 4-year college degree or a certification credential from the ISC2 approved course list.
CISSP Course Objectives
Once done with the CISSP certification course training in Hyderabad, participants will understand.
• Multidimensional approach to understand the factors related to information security.
• Management, architecture and design related to IT security.
• The knowledge required to become a professional CISSP.
• Manage security activities in the organization.
CISSP Online Training
Virtual Instructor-Led CISSP Training
- 5 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
- cissp fullform certified information systems security professional
CISSP Corporate Training
Customized to your team's need
- Blended Learning Delivery Model (Self-Paced E-Learning And/Or Instructor-Led Options)
- CISSP Course, Category, And All-Access Pricing
- Enterprise-Class Learning Management System (LMS)
- Enhanced Reporting For Individuals And Teams
- 24x7 Teaching Assistance And Support
- cissp exam voucher
• Applying the concepts of confidentiality, integrity and availability
• Evaluating and applying security governance principles
• Determining compliance requirements
• Understanding the legal and regulatory issues related to information security
• Understanding, adhering to, and promote professional ethics
• Developing, documenting, and implementing security policies and guidelines
• Understanding Business Continuity (BC) requirements
• Contributing personnel security policies and procedures
• Applying risk management concepts
• Applying threat modeling concepts and methodologies
• Applying risk-based management concepts to the supply chain
• To establish and maintain security awareness, education, and training program across the organization
• Identifying and classifying information and assets
• Determining and maintaining information and asset ownership
• Protecting privacy
• Ensuring appropriate asset retention
• Determine data security controls
• Establishing information and asset handling requirements
• Implementing engineering processes by using secure design principles
• Understanding the fundamental concepts of security models
• Selecting controls based upon systems security requirements
• Understanding security capabilities of information systems (e.g., memory protection, Trusted Platform Module (TPM), encryption/decryption)
• Assessing and mitigating vulnerabilities of security architectures, solution elements, and designs
• Assessing and mitigating vulnerabilities in web-based systems
• Assessing and mitigating vulnerabilities in mobile systems
• Assessing and mitigating vulnerabilities in embedded devices
• Applying cryptography
• Implementing site and facility security controls
• Implementing secure design principles in network architectures
• Securing network components
• Implementing secure communication channels according to design
• Control physical and logical access to assets
• Manage identification and authentication of people, devices, and services
• Federated identity with a third-party service
• Implement and manage authorization mechanisms
• Manage the identity and access provisioning lifecycle
• Implement authentication systems
• Design and validate assessment, test, and audit strategies
• Conduct security control testing
• Collect security process data (e.g., technical and administrative)
• Analyze test output and generate a report
• Conduct or facilitate security audits
• Understand and comply with investigations
• Conduct logging and monitoring activities
• Perform Configuration Management (CM) (e.g., provisioning, baselining, automation)
• Apply foundational security operations concepts
• Apply for resource protection
• Conduct incident management
• Operate and maintain detective and preventative measures
• Implement and support patch and vulnerability management
• Understand and participate in change management processes
• Implement recovery strategies
• Implement Disaster Recovery (DR) processes
• Test Disaster Recovery Plans (DRP)
• Participate in Business Continuity (BC) planning and exercises
• Implement and manage physical security
• Address personnel safety and security concerns
• Understand and integrate security in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Identify and apply security controls in software development ecosystems
• Assess the effectiveness of software security
• Assess security impact of acquired software
• Define and apply secure coding guidelines and standards
Information Security Analyst
Information Security Manager
The duration of the CISSP training in Hyderabad is five days.
We have certified trainers from ISC2 who have practical experience in specific areas.
Yes, Vinsys is an accredited partner.
Yes, trainees can receive excellent support from Vinsys experts.
CISSP course is instructor-led online learning. Also classroom and offline batches available.
Yes, candidates must provide at least 4-5 days prior information if they do not wish to continue the course. But once the course starts, no refund will be issued.