32 hours (4 days) training
GICT Authorized Training Partner
Intermediate-level Data Analytics Course
Certified Data Analytics (R) Specialist (CDAS) Course Overview
While big data generating a lot of opportunities for better decision-making by business leaders, interpreting data can be a tedious and time-consuming task. Professionals need to acquire knowledge to leverage the data for making optimal marketing decisions, increase operational efficiency and maximize business revenue.
In this Certified Data Analytics (R) Specialist (CDAS) Course, you will gain an understanding of a practical framework including data analytic life cycle from how to select, use and turn the data into a useful analysis. It also covers skills to implement predictive modeling using various data analysis methods such as linear regression models, logistic regression models, and decision trees. This training also helps you acquire the skills related to the implementation of unsupervised learning algorithms such as k-means clustering and other analytical methods such as correlation analysis and association rules to derive insights from their data.
This course training is aimed at:
- Anyone who wants to skill-up with technical skills in R programming for analytics.
- Data scientists, data analysts, professionals and executives involved in analytics, interpretation and presentation of data for decision making.
- Acquire knowledge on data analytics and its impact on enterprises with several use cases
- Gain a solid understanding about statistical and analytical methods that make up the backbone of data science
- Acquire knowledge on data mining & predictive modelling techniques and implementation using R Script / Rattle Package
- Gain complete understanding of big data landscape and how SQL and NoSQL databases play a key role in analytics
- Gain complete understanding of the technicalities of MongoDB as well as the Data Manipulation Language (DML) of MongoDB
Participants are recommended to have some basic programming knowledge in any language.
About The Examination
The written examination will be conducted on the last day of the training to assess participant’s understanding of the subject matter and ability to evaluate, choose and apply them in specific context and also the ability to identify and manage risks. The assessment focuses on higher levels of learning in Bloom’s taxonomy: Application, Analysis, Synthesis and Evaluation.
Exam pattern: Multiple choice questions
No. of questions: 40
The weightage in key topics of the course is as follows:
Unit 1: Introduction to Business Analytics - 10%
Unit 2: Introduction to R - 10%
Unit 3: Data Structures, Operators and Functions in R - 10%
Unit 4: Exploring and Visualizing Data in R - 10%
Unit 5: NoSQL Database with R for Data Analysis - 15%
Unit 6: Big Data Analysis in R - 15%
Unit 7: Data Mining in R - 10%
Unit 8: Predictive Modelling in R - 15%
Unit 9: R Applications - 5%
Business analytics increase their Total Addressable Market (TAM) to $82B for calendar year 2018, fueling an 11% CAGR in their addressable market from CY 2013 to 2018.
The global text analytics market has a potential to reach $6.5B by 2020, attaining a CAGR of 25.2% from 2014 to 2020. Customer Relationship Management (CRM), predictive analytics and brand reputation are the top three projected applications. Considering the growing figures, the Certified Data Analytics (R) Specialist (CDAS) course is sure to take your career to great heights in the coming tech-driven era.
Online Live Interactive Training
- 32 hrs (4 days) inclusive of training and exam
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- What is Business Analytics
- Importance of Business Analytics
- Types of Business Analytics
- Business Analytics tools
- What is R
- The installation procedure of R Cmdr. And RStudio interface
- R Libraries
- Create and Execute R scripts
- Working with R objects
- Obtain help while using R
- Data Frames
- Types of Operators
- Built-in Functions
- Import Data into R
- Analyze and visualize data in R
- Pie chart
- Bar plot
- Introduction to NoSQL Databases
- Types of NoSQL Databases
- Installation of MongoDB
- Import data into MongoDB
- Install RMongo package
- Write R Script
- Perform Data Analysis
- Introduction to Data Mining
- Clustering and its Application
- Clustering Techniques
- Introduction to Predictive Modelling
- Linear Regression
- Logistic Regression
- Neural Networks
- Support Vector Machines
- K-nearest Neighbor Classification
- Decision Trees
- Medical Image Analysis
- Natural Language Processing
- Credit Risk Analysis
- Time Series Modelling and Geospatial Analysis
- Statistical Analysis
Aspiring Data Scientist
Aspiring Data Scientist
Vinsys is a place to trust with your professional certifications. Here, you get to learn from some of the highly experienced industry experts who have exposure to real case scenarios. The entire team focuses on delivering efficient training deliveries with so many practice tests and real-world examples included in the training sessions. The CDAS training has gained immense momentum in the past few years and our students from CDAS training applaud our training facilities and methodologies.
Data analytics is expected to radically change the way we live and do business in the future. It is a highly valued field and will continue to gain immense value in the coming years. So, investing in the data analytics course will reap amazing benefits for your career progress.
Yes, Vinsys is authorized to deliver GICT course trainings.
Your system must have at least intel core (I3) and the GPU must have an integrated graphics card. Also, the RAM must be of at least 4 GB.
You will gain the knowledge of data analytics using R programming language. You will be equipped with practical end-to-end data analytics skillsets such as engineering classification and regression models using Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Decision Trees, and Neural networks. Our training also focuses on practical skills of performing data manipulation in MongoDB.