Highly Experienced Trainers
Official Cisco courseware + Cisco certified trainers
Conceptual + Scenario-based training approach
24x7 access to learning resources
Developing Applications for Cisco Webex and Webex Devices Course Overview
Vinsys' Cisco DEVWBX v1.1 training helps you in using the programmability features of Webex, the Cisco enterprise solution for video conferencing, online meetings, online training, webinars, web conferencing, cloud calling, and collaboration. In addition, it covers Webex Application Programming Interface (API) Foundation, meetings, devices, teams, messaging, embedding Cisco Webex, administration, and compliance. The in-depth course also allows you to leverage Webex APIs for extending the functionalities of teams, meetings, devices, and exploring how these APIs help automate, administer, and enforce compliance.
Developing Applications for Cisco Webex and Webex Devices training prepares you for the 300-920 exam, required for earning Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist-Webex and Cisco Certified DevNet Professional certifications.
- Professionals in Communication Engineer, Project Manager, Network Engineer, Software Engineer, and System Architect job roles
- Those willing to complete Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist-Webex and Cisco Certified DevNet Professional credentials
- Basic programming knowledge
- Understanding of Webex products' usage/administration, covering with teams, meetings, and devices
- Learning to describe/use Webex APIs, authentication, and documentation
- Managing meetings using the Webex Meetings Representational State Transfer (REST) API and Extensible Markup Language (XML) API
- Managing/Extending Cisco Collaboration Devices with Experience API (xAPI), macros, and user interface customizations
- Programing with WebEx teams REST API, cards, webhooks, and bots
About the Certification - 00-920 DEVWBX : Developing Applications for Cisco Webex and Webex Devices
- Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist-Webex credential approves your Webex development knowledge pertaining to Webex API foundations, Webex Meetings, WebEx Devices, messaging, embedding Webex, administration, and compliance. The following exam is necessary:
- 300-920 DEVWBX
- Cisco Certified DevNet Professional accreditation validates your or your teams’ skills for developing and maintaining applications built on Cisco platforms. The following concentration and core exams must be cleared:
- 300-920 DEVWBX
- 350-901 DEVCOR
- 5 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
- Webex as an Extensible Platform
- Introducing Webex Messaging
- Describing the capabilities of Cisco Webex meeting APIs
- Overview/Capabilities/Transport Methods for Cisco Endpoint Device Programmability
- Benefits of Embedding Cisco Webex into other Applications
- Administering a Cisco Webex Organization
- Experiencing the Webex APIs Documentation
- Using the Webex Teams API
- Configuring Authentication and Invoking the Webex Teams API
- Creating a Webex Card
- Building a Webex Bot Using Botkit
- Configuring a Webex Integration
- Managing Users/Schedule, Editing a Meeting, and Downloading a Recording
- Using xAPI for Cisco Collaboration Endpoint Devices
- Adding Cisco Webex Teams Widget to a Web Page
- Calling, Sharing Screen, and Sending Messages with the Browser SDK
- Creating a User and Viewing License Usage
- Retrieving Created Messages to Take a Compliance Action
Vinsys is a globally admired Corporate and Individual training provider with 25+ years of verifiable experience. Our instructor-led online courses, internationally-acclaimed expertise, customizable skill-development programs, and 24*7 learner support ensure the most comprehensive Cisco upskilling arrangement, a must for capitalizing on valuable network automation opportunities.
Please note, 300-920 is merely a concentration exam. Such exams allow you to customize your credentials as per your chosen technical areas of focus. To achieve the Cisco DevNet Professional accreditation, you must also clear the 350-901 DEVCOR core exam.
300-435 ENAUTO, 300-835 CLAUTO, 300-635 DCAUTO, 300-535 SPAUTO, 300-735 SAUTO, 300-910 DEVOPS or 300-915 DEVIOT.
No, only 300-920 DEVWBX is sufficient.
Meetings, Devices, and Messaging (20% each)
Vinsys' thorough training and nearly-99% exam success ratio ensure you are adequately prepared. That being said, even if you are not able to clear the accreditation exam, you may wait for five to fifteen calendar days (15 for CCIE) and retest yourself.
The 40 CE (Continuing Education) credits you receive after completing this Cisco DEVWBX v1.1 course can be used for recertification, as barring the CCIE, exams for all other credentials are valid only for three years.