24x7 access to learning resources
EC-Council Authorized Partner
Industry-expert, Certified trainers
Anyone who wants to develop their abilities and pursue a career in the disciplines of information security, network security, and computer forensics.
- Key issues plaguing the information security, network security, and computer forensics
- Fundamentals of networks and various components of the OSI and TCP/IP model
- Various network security protocols
- Various types of information security threats and attacks, and their countermeasures
- Social engineering techniques, identify theft, and social engineering countermeasures
- Different stages of the hacking cycle
- Identification, authentication, and authorization concepts
- Different types of cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools
- Fundamentals of firewall, techniques for bypassing firewall, and firewall technologies such as Bastion Host, DMZ, Proxy Servers, Network Address Translation, Virtual Private Network, and Honeypot
- Fundamentals of IDS and IDS evasion techniques
- Data backup techniques and VPN security
- Wireless Encryption, wireless threats, wireless hacking tools, and Wi-Fi security
- Different types of the web server and web application attacks, and countermeasures
- Fundamentals of ethical hacking and pen testing
- Incident handling and response process
- Cyber-crime and computer forensics investigation methodology
- Different types of digital evidence and digital evidence examination process
- Different types of file systems and their comparison (based on limits and features)
- Steganography and its techniques
- Different types of log capturing, time synchronization, and log capturing tools
- E-mails tracking and e-mail crimes investigation
- Writing investigation report
- Gathering volatile and non-volatile information from Windows and network forensics analysis mechanism
About The Examination
ECSS examination would be held on the last day of the course. You need to qualify for the online EC-Council exam to get the ECSS certification.
Exam Title - EC-Council Certified Security Specialist
Exam Code- ECSS
Number of Questions- 50
Exam Availability Locations- EC-Council Exam Portal
Duration- 2 hours
Passing Score- 70%
Test Format- Multiple choice
- 2 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- Information Security Fundamentals
- Web Security
- Ethical Hacking and Pen Testing
- Incident Response
- Computer Forensics Fundamentals
- Digital Evidence
- Understanding File Systems
- Windows Forensics
- Analyzing Logs
- E-mail Crime and Computer Forensics
- Writing Investigative Report
- Network Forensics and Investigating Network Traffic
- Networking Fundamentals
- Secure Network Protocols
- Hacking Cycle
- Intrusion Detection System
- Data Backup
- Virtual Private Network
- Wireless Network Security
- Identification, Authentication, and Authorization
- Social Engineering
- Information Security Threats and Attack
Senior Security Consultant
EC-Council ECSS is a 5-day (40 hours) course.
Vinsys has been in this industry since 1999. It is an EC-Council accredited platform that works under a learner-centered methodology. It provides you with state-of-the-art facilities and expert trainers with relevant industry exposure who give you practical knowledge with conceptual clarity.
Vinsys also offers you to customize your training hours if you are a corporate group. It offers you the training at your desired location if the team members are at different locations.
No need to worry if you skipped the class because we provide you, with revision classes for your missed sessions.
If you are dissatisfied with the training session, you must inform us within the initial 10 hours of your first session. You can inform one of the sales agents of our company of your issues or can also mail your complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will get your paid amount back in the initial mode used by you to pay the fee.
But you will not get a refund if you have: -
a.Completed 30% of the course;
b.Downloaded any of the approved resources or practice tests.
a.If for some reason, Vinsys must cancel the session, you will get a full refund. In addition to this, if you wish to opt for any other course, you can join it without paying any additional cost.
You will get an EC-Council ECSS: Certified Security Specialist certificate after you complete the course.
No worries! Vinsys offers you to customize your training hours. Depending on the time available and the learning capacity of your staff, you can decide whether to go for a half-day training or full-day training.