Highly Experienced Trainers
Official Cisco courseware + Cisco certified trainers
Conceptual + Scenario-based training approach
24x7 access to learning resources
Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control & Mobility Services Course Overview
Vinsys' Cisco CLACCM v1.0 training enables you to consolidate communications infrastructure into a scalable, portable, and secure collaboration solution. In addition, it covers various other features, including Globalized Call Routing, Global Dial Plan Replication, Cisco Unified Mobility, Extension Mobility, Device Mobility, Session Initiation Protocol Uniform Resource Identifier (SIP/ URI) call routing, and Call Admission Control.
You develop an understanding of Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express and Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) gateway technologies, Unified Board Element Call deployments, signaling/media protocols, call coverage, and time of day routing.
The Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services course also prepares you for the 300-815 exam, required for earning Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist-Collaboration Call Control & Mobility Implementation and CCNP Collaboration certifications.
- Collaboration Engineers and Administration Professionals in Network Administrator, Network Architect, Network Designer, Network Engineer, and Network Manager job roles.
- Those willing to complete Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist-Collaboration Call Control & Mobility Implementation and CCNP Collaboration credentials.
- Knowledge of internet web browser usability and general computer usage.
- Basic understanding of networking technologies, voice, and video.
- Ability to describe different codecs and how they are used to transform analog voice into digital streams.
- Knowledge of Cisco Internetworking Operation System (Cisco IOS XE) command line and Collaboration solutions architecture.
- Ability to define collaboration and describe the primary purpose of key devices in a Cisco collaboration on-premises deployment model.
- Configure/modify required parameters in Cisco Unified CM, including service activation, enterprise parameters, CM groups, time settings, and device pool.
- Deploy/troubleshoot IP phones via manual configuration within Cisco Unified CM.
- Describe/configure endpoints and commonly required features.
- Compare the IP Phone signaling protocols of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), H.323, Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP), and Skinny Call Control Protocol (SCCP).
- Analyze traffic patterns and quality issues in converged IP networks supporting voice, video, and data traffic.
- Define Quality of Service (QoS) and its models.
- Describe the call setup and teardown process for a SIP device, including codec negotiation using Session Description Protocol (SDP) and media channel setup.
- Manage Cisco Unified CM user accounts (local and via Lightweight Directory Access Protocol [LDAP]).
- Describe a dial plan and explain call routing in Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Configure dial plan elements within a single site Cisco Unified CM deployment, including Route Groups, Local Route Group, Route Lists, Route Patterns, Translation Patterns, Transformations, SIP Trunks, and SIP Route Patterns.
- Implement basic globalized call routing within a Cisco Unified Communications Manager cluster.
- Configure calling privileges in Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Implement toll fraud prevention, common endpoint features including call park, softkeys, shared lines, pickup groups, and Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) access using Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP) gateways.
- Implement a Cisco gateway for PSTN access.
- Deploy a simple SIP dial plan on a Cisco Interrupt Service Routine (ISR) gateway to enable access to the PSTN network.
- Implement/troubleshoot media resources in Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Manage Cisco Unified CM access to media resources available within Cisco Unified CM and ISR gateways.
- Describe tools for reporting/maintenance, including Unified Reports, Real-Time Monitoring Tool (RTMT), Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS), and Call Detail Records (CDRs) within Cisco Unified CM.
- Cisco-recommended Pre-course Training: Understanding Cisco Collaboration Foundations (CLFNDU) and Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR).
- Learning to analyze/troubleshoot SIP, H.323, and media protocols.
- Implementing time-of-day routing, call park, call pickup, and meet-me conferences in Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Implementing call coverage in Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Configuring/Troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications Manager Device Mobility/Extension Mobility.
- Configuring/Troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications Manager Unified Mobility.
- Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express for SIP phones and globalized call routing within/between Cisco Unified Communications Manager clusters.
- Implementing Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP) fallback and Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and in Cisco IOS® XE gateways.
- Implementing Call Admission Control and Automated Alternate Routing (AAR) in Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Implementing URI calling in Cisco Unified Communications Manager for calls within a cluster and between clusters.
- Troubleshooting multisite Cisco Unified Communications Manager deployments.
- Implementing Intercluster Lookup Service (ILS) between Cisco Unified Communications Manager clusters and enabling Global Dial Plan Replication (GDPR).
- Configuring/Troubleshooting Cisco Unified Border Element.
About the Certification - 300-815 CLACCM : Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services
- Cisco DevNet Specialist-Collaboration Call Control & Mobility Implementation, a specialist credential, approves your knowledge of advanced call control and mobility services, from signaling and media protocols, CME/SRST gateway technologies, Cisco Unified Board Element, call control and dial planning, to Cisco Unified CM Call Control and mobility. The following exam is necessary:
- 300-815 CLACCM
- CCNP Collaboration, a professional accreditation, certifies your or your employees' skills with collaboration solutions. The following concentration and core exams must be cleared:
- 300-815 CLACCM
- 350-801 CLCOR
- 5 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
- Analyze/Troubleshoot Signaling and Media Protocols
- Implement Cisco Unified Communications Manager Supplemental Services and Call Coverage in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Configure/Troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Manager Device Mobility and Unified Communications Manager Extension Mobility
- Configure/Troubleshoot Cisco Unified CM Unified Mobility
- Implement Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, Globalized Call Routing, Remote Site Survivability, and Call Admission Control in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Implement URI Calling in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Troubleshoot Multisite Cisco Unified Communications Manager Deployments
- Examine Global Dial Plan Replication
- Configure/Troubleshoot Cisco Unified Border Element
- Analyzing SIP, H.323, and Media Protocols
- Troubleshooting SIP and Media Protocols
- Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager Supplemental Services, Call Hunting, and Call Queueing in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Configuring Device Mobility
- Troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications Manager Device Mobility and Unified Communications Manager Extension Mobility
- Troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications Manager Extension Mobility
- Configuring Cisco Unified Mobility
- Troubleshooting Cisco Unified Mobility
- Implementing Endpoints in Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, Endpoint Addressing, and Call Routing in Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Implementing Calling Privileges in Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Implementing Hunt Groups, Call Park, and Paging in Cisco United Communications Manager Express
- Implementing Globalized Call Routing, TEHO, PSTN Backup, and CoS in a Globalized Call-Routing Deployment
- Implementing MGCP Fallback and Survivable Remote Site Telephony
- Implementing Call Admission Control, a URI-Based Dial Plan for Multisite Deployments and Globalized Call Routing
- Troubleshooting Call Admission Control
- Implementing Global Dial Plan Replication and Cisco Unified Border Element
- Troubleshooting Cisco Unified Border Element
Vinsys is a globally admired Corporate and Individual training provider with 25+ years of verifiable experience. Our instructor-led online courses, internationally-acclaimed expertise, customizable skill-development programs, and 24*7 learner support ensure the most comprehensive upskilling arrangement, a must for capitalizing on valuable Cisco opportunities.
Network Automation & Collaboration.
It allows you to manage Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CM) tools for securing communication and facilitating team-based collaboration from any location utilizing Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), video, unified messaging, or IM. Moreover, you get hands-on experience in using Cisco Unified Communications Manager for secure and compliant communication protocols.
Please note, 300-815 is merely a concentration exam. Such exams allow you to customize your credentials as per your chosen technical areas of focus. To achieve the CCNP Collaboration accreditation, you must also clear the 350-801 CLCOR core exam.
300-810 CLICA, 300-820 CLCEI, 300-825 CLCNF or 300-835 CLAUTO.
No, only 300-815 CLACCM is sufficient.
Signaling and media protocols, CME/SRST gateway technologies, Cisco Unified Board Element, Call control and dial planning, Cisco Unified CM Call Control, and Mobility.
The 40 CE (Continuing Education) credits you receive after completing the Cisco CLACCM v1.0 course can be used for recertification, as barring the CCIE, exams for all other credentials are valid only for three years.