Highly Experienced Trainers
Official Cisco courseware + Cisco certified trainers
Conceptual + Scenario-based training approach
24x7 access to learning resources
Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions Course Overview
Vinsys' Cisco CLCEI v1.0 training ensures secure/remote access for your phones, endpoints, smartphones, tablets, video, and other communication devices necessary to support nontraditional workspaces. Moreover, it adds to your knowledge of the Cisco Expressway Series solutions enabling business-to-business (B2B) calls, Cisco Mobile, remote access, authentication options, and additional Expressway Series features.
The in-depth course also enables you to leverage collaborative technology for accessing secure/collaborative work supports, including video, voice, content, and remote workloads.
Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions training prepares you for the 300-820 exam, required for earning Cisco Certified Specialist-Collaboration Cloud and Edge Implementation and CCNP Collaboration certifications.
- Collaboration Engineers/Administrators
- Those willing to complete Cisco Certified Specialist-Collaboration Cloud and Edge Implementation and CCNP Collaboration credentials
- Understanding of networking technologies, voice, and video
- Knowledge of Cisco collaboration core technologies, Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), and Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) signaling protocol fundamentals
- Know-how of Collaboration call control fundamentals of Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Cisco-recommended Pre-course Training: Understanding Cisco Collaboration Foundations (CLFNDU) and Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- Learning to configure/troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Expressway Series integration
- Describing the Cisco Expressway-C additional features
- Configuring/Troubleshooting Cisco Collaboration solutions for B2B calls
- Securing B2B communication with Cisco Expressway Series
- Describing the Mobile and Remote Access (MRA) feature
- Cisco Expressway MRA security/integration options, including integration with Cisco Unity Connection and Instant Messaging and Presence (IM&P)
- Configuring Cisco Webex Hybrid Services
About the Certification - 300-820 CLCEI : Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions
- Cisco Specialist-Collaboration Cloud and Edge Implementation, a specialist credential, approves your knowledge of collaboration cloud and edge solutions, from Cisco Unified IM and Presence, expressway configurations, to Cisco WebEx Teams hybrid and emerging technologies. The following exam is necessary:
- 300-820 CLCEI
- CCNP Collaboration, a professional accreditation, certifies your or your teams' skills with collaboration solutions. The following concentration and core exams must be cleared:
- 300-820 CLCEI
- 350-801 CLCOR
- 5 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
- Configure/Troubleshoot the Cisco Expressway Series
- Configure Cisco Expressway Additional Features
- Configure/Troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Expressway Series, and Collaboration Solutions for Business-to-Business
- Secure Business-to-Business Communication
- Configure/Troubleshoot Mobile/Remote Access
- Integrate/Secure Mobile/Remote Access
- Configure Cisco Webex Hybrid Services
- Deploying Virtualized Cisco Expressway
- Performing the Initial Cisco Expressway Series Configuration
- Registering Endpoints on Cisco Expressway Series
- Call Search History/Registration
- Troubleshooting Tools
- Configuring Cisco Expressway Series Bandwidth Management and Registration Restrictions
- Troubleshooting Cisco Expressway Series Endpoint Registration and Local Dial Plan
- Configuring Cisco Expressway Series Security Features and Cisco Unified Communications Manager to Connect with Expressway-C
- Troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Expressway Series Integration
- Configuring Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Expressway Series Integration (Practice Activity)
- Implementing a B2B Cisco Collaboration Solution
- Troubleshooting B2B Calls on the Cisco Expressway Series and B2B Calls on the Cisco Expressway Series (practice activity)
- Securing a B2B Cisco Collaboration Communication
- Configuring MRA on the Cisco Expressway Series
- Troubleshooting MRA on the Cisco Expressway Series
- Configuring MRA with Additional Application Integrations
- Preparing for Cisco Webex Teams Integration
- Configuring Cisco Webex Hybrid Services
Vinsys is a globally admired Corporate and Individual training provider with 25+ years of verifiable experience. Our instructor-led online courses, internationally-acclaimed expertise, customizable skill-development programs, and 24*7 learner support ensure the most comprehensive Cisco upskilling arrangement, a must for capitalizing on valuable collaboration opportunities.
No, it is a combination of classroom lessons and hands-on lab practices.
Please note, 300-820 is merely a concentration exam. Such exams allow you to customize your credentials as per your chosen technical areas of focus. To achieve the CCNP Collaboration accreditation, you must also clear the 350-801 CLCOR core exam.
300-810 CLICA, 300-815 CLACCM, 300-825 CLCNF or 300-835 CLAUTO.
No, only 300-820 CLCEI is sufficient.
All 4 topics, from Key Concepts, Initial Expressway Configurations, to Mobile/Remote Access and Cisco WebEx Technologies, carry the same weightage (25% each).
The 40 CE (Continuing Education) credits you receive after completing the Cisco CLCEI v1.0 course can be used for recertification, as barring the CCIE, exams for all other credentials are valid only for three years.